Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Did anyone Find out what the Lampshade mean in Sims 4 Cats & Dogs.?

StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
edited December 2017 in Off Topic Chat
Raises hand high in the air waving, Pick me Pick me I know, I know. :D

Rules are, Your answer should be followed by the word (Not) at the end. that way I will not have to ring the Buzzer.

My Sims 4 Cat gave me the answer, and my little dog seconded it.
Two part answer, you must have both to win
You have your Clue on page 1, If we get to page 2, with no one guessing the correct answer you will get Your next clue, and then page 3, and so on. If no one guesses correctly you will get your answer on Christmas. o:) Good luck.
It's true that my Sims pets told me.

Picture supplied by @IDONTRCALL on page 4 of this thread, Thanks :)
31u0EyD.png
Clues so far :

1.Clue, it is a two-part answer But only one thing to do
2.Clue it can keep your Pet in the red
3.Rules have clues
4.Clue if the first part is known what is the solution? return with your answer Not
5.Clue Page 2, is warm like a hot summers day
6.Clue, The train got so hot then, it left for Siberia
7.Clue, out of the mouth of babes begins and answer Not But why pay attention to such a little Tot.Not
8.Huge Clue, What makes Pets happy also hurts them.
9.Breathtaking, Clue... Is it true what that means? has been found within the thread,? But the answer correct as it is, is not the solution that is needed to fill the need Not. answer part 2 with so many clues Not
10, Clue, Pets like to get their game on Not
11, What does that mean, has been answered in this Thread. Since it was to be answered in 2 parts that person while being correct for what does that mean,? did not answer the second part which would be the winning answer. ;) Shall we continue?
12, You now need to find the One correct answer in this Thread, so that you can answer the second half. I can not help you there.Not?
13 Clue, Your Pets good or Bad Pets could have one.
14, New Clue So your Pet is not so innocent after all.

we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
Post edited by Stormsview on

Comments

• kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    it's apparently the 'cone of shame'. pets being scared of vet visits
  • StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    edited November 2017
    Buzzzzzz that means wrong lol. :D try again.
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Afraid of the dark.
    aww, your answer is cute like you, Buzzzz...
    Ok, I know you do not want me to Buzzzz you, I won't if when you give your answer, say the world Not.
    Like your answer can be, It means Night time Not.
  • breezydeerbreezydeer Posts: 111 Member
    It happens when you get a shot at the vet
    Buzzzzz :p
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    They don't understand the rules. Not.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,447 Member
    Stranger danger!
    #Team Occult
  • cynclacyncla Posts: 1,117 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    Stranger danger!

I love that it's really makin' me laugh.
    Please just tell us what it means if ;you REALLY know.
  • FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    edited November 2017
    Huh, is it someone in a playful mood? Or embarrassed? Probably not. I really have no clue.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Dufus
    Stranger danger!

Buzzzz :p
    cyncla wrote: »
    Stranger danger!

I love that it's really makin' me laugh.
    Please just tell us what it means if ;you REALLY know.

I really know and its so cool :)
    Felicity wrote: »
    Huh, is it someone in a playful mood? Or embarrassed? Probably not. I really have no clue.

Clue, it is a two-part answer But only one thing to do
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Dufus

Separation anxiety? Fear of not seeing their human again?
    #Team Occult
    Separation anxiety? Fear of not seeing their human again?

Hahaha, you're too funny, Buzzzz :p
  • Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    So want my poor little to suffer until Christmas.I hope you get coal in your stocking.
    Fear of getting sick and having to go to the vet to get treatment.
    #Team Occult
    Fear of getting sick and having to go to the vet to get treatment.

Aw man! Haha :D
    #Team Occult
    Fear of being spayed/neutered!
    #Team Occult
    Fear of being spayed/neutered!