Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NEW DLC COMING TO CONSOLE IN DECEMBER!

2...Next

Comments

• JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    I like both packs. Always look forward to clothing and hairstyles the most. I love making my sims look unique, and the choices we get always seem to be limited. Wish they included more hairstyles (especially) with each release.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Are the expansions worth the $40 price tag? What all do you get other than more items, do you get more careers with each expansion you buy?

From what the guru have said on twitter. The packs are completely the same as the PC version!
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

edited December 2017
    rekandtrs wrote: »
    I’m really happy with both packs! Love the clothing and hair from cool kitchen. Haven’t really got to make a fabulous kitchen yet. But luxury came with some great makeup that i will use on my sims a lot! 10/10 :smile:

I like the makeup in luxury party and the fountain. And absolutely love the kitchen content, even though you only get one style of kitchen, and the kitchen decor is great :)

If I decide to buy a ps4, cool kitchen will be the first one my list. Though I wish they had done get to work instead of city living personally.

edited December 2017
    Kartel112 wrote: »
    shotbyron wrote: »
    This is a huge disappointment. I was hoping for some cool stuff to add since we're so far behind the PC. Like the camping add on or the one where you can own the restaurant (forget the actual names of the packs) but these two are pretty worthless for $10.

It is not a huge disappointment just because ur not getting what you want at this time bigger dlc is coming be patient and be happy content is coming this early neck I am Sims 4 rules

I think what the simmer meant was its a huge disappointment to themselves. Not everybody!

• crashhat141crashhat141 Posts: 90 Member
    How big is the sims 4 world with all the expansions installed? is the vampire place the last "town" you get on pc, or is there more?
    How big is the sims 4 world with all the expansions installed? is the vampire place the last "town" you get on pc, or is there more?

Probably about the size of sunset valley from the sims 3.

With all packs its pretty big.

• NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    edited December 2017

The liveable worlds on PC are as follows, Willow Creek, Oasis Springs, Newcrest (base game), Windenburg (Get Together),San Myshuno (City Living), Forgetten Hallow (Vampires) is the smallest with only 5 or 6 lots, and Brindelton Bay (Cats and Dogs).

Get to Work gave the retail lots in Magnolia Promenade, also came with 3 work lots that can only be accessed via on the job. Outdoor Retreat gave a vacation world, but the name escapes me.

So far that is all the worlds you can get via PC.
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    @crashhat141

If you YouTube all the packs, you can see the size of each world for yourself. There is enough information on them since with let's plays since it is an older game.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    I'm hearing a rumored date for Dine Out and it's very soon but I want say anything until it's confirmed cause it might not be legit.
  • Lady_LuSsh01Lady_LuSsh01 Posts: 328 Member
    > @Paulmarch76 said:
    > I really want Get To Work.

me too i have it on pc but would prefer console