Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NEW DLC COMING TO CONSOLE IN DECEMBER!

EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
Hi Simmers,

The Sims 4 officially landed on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 earlier this month, and we're thrilled to see so many of you enjoying the game. With the holidays just around the corner, we are excited to announce two new DLC packs coming to console on December 5, 2017 that are set to offer a new selection of Kitchen-themed products and old Hollywood flare into your game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSTtR2VCo-0

Read the full announcement here!

Are we exited? What are your thoughts?

Comments

• EngBenhourEngBenhour Posts: 10 New Member
    I hope Work soon arrives at The Sims, but that mistakes are fixed quickly
  • shotbyronshotbyron Posts: 59 Member
    This is a huge disappointment. I was hoping for some cool stuff to add since we're so far behind the PC. Like the camping add on or the one where you can own the restaurant (forget the actual names of the packs) but these two are pretty worthless for $10.
  • rekandtrsrekandtrs Posts: 1,017 Member
    shotbyron wrote: »
    This is a huge disappointment. I was hoping for some cool stuff to add since we're so far behind the PC. Like the camping add on or the one where you can own the restaurant (forget the actual names of the packs) but these two are pretty worthless for $10.
    Do you have the game? You can see on the start up menu that they are working on the dine out game pack... probably does take time but it’s definitely in the works.

• Kartel112Kartel112 Posts: 17 Member
    [quote="shotbyron;c-16190855"]This is a huge disappointment. I was hoping for some cool stuff to add since we're so far behind the PC. Like the camping add on or the one where you can own the restaurant (forget the actual names of the packs) but these two are pretty worthless for $10. [/quote]

It is not a huge disappointment just because ur not getting what you want at this time bigger dlc is coming be patient and be happy content is coming this early neck I am Sims 4 rules
  • JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    Looking forward to this. :)
  • Paulmarch76Paulmarch76 Posts: 56 Member
    I really want Get To Work.
    Grease is the word!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,387 Member
    I'm pretty excited especially for the punch fountain,buffett and new make up and lipstick options. Also glad were getting the ice cream maker.
  • slamondaslamonda Posts: 1,357 Member
    I think it's great there bring us content as fast as they are thanks
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Two thumbs way down.
  • Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    I like those packs.
  • fazemanfazeman Posts: 309 Member
    I was debating on what Pack to get and after watching few simmer reviews, I really digging Luxury Party Stuff - as i feel it offers more premium content then like the buffet table, the fountain (chocolate or cheese mmm) and wish they had more appliances for the cool kitchen stuff pack as the fridge, oven look like based game items and the only new item really is the kitchen decor and ice-cream maker i like it but as really you spending $13(canadian) on just an ice-cream maker lol, where with the Luxury Party you have more new stuff you can use, i guess personal preferences,

• crashhat141crashhat141 Posts: 90 Member
    Ill only get excited if its free dlc
    Ill only get excited if its free dlc

Not free
    EA_Mage wrote: »
    Hi Simmers,

The Sims 4 officially landed on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 earlier this month, and we're thrilled to see so many of you enjoying the game. With the holidays just around the corner, we are excited to announce two new DLC packs coming to console on December 5, 2017 that are set to offer a new selection of Kitchen-themed products and old Hollywood flare into your game.

Do you know if this will go up for Preorder? It still isn't showing on the PS4 Store.
    Are the expansions worth the $40 price tag? What all do you get other than more items, do you get more careers with each expansion you buy?
    Are the expansions worth the $40 price tag? What all do you get other than more items, do you get more careers with each expansion you buy?

Yes they are. They offer the same content you get on the pc version. Everything the pc version has you'll get on the console eps. The one exception being though is that the photography skill offered with Get To Work is coming in an Update so you want need that pack to use that skill.
    EA_Mage wrote: »
    Hi Simmers,

Do you know if this will go up for Preorder? It still isn't showing on the PS4 Store.

I doubt it, the launch dlc wasnt available on psn for pre order so i doubt this will be.
  • SipopSipop Posts: 166 Member
    Soo happy! I bought both to spice up my Sims homes.
    Hope to see other stuff pack and more come to console though.
    [
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member

I think it depends on your play style. City Living gives you three more careers and while theres a few new things like singing and console gaming and of course apartments its a personal choice how much you get out of that. I personally find Festivals a bit boring because most of what they are featured around is in the base game so its not new. Apartments can be fun but have a lot of flaws.
    Does city living come with more residential buildings?
  • Daquanwright1996Daquanwright1996 Posts: 2 New Member
    This game is horrible right now. It needs bug fixes ASAP. Basically all the bugs that happened on PC is napping on Xboxone. So every bug or glicth you guys know about on PC, you should check for and fix on consoles.
    Does city living come with more residential buildings?

One. It's an industrial house that your sims can live in. It's in Myshuno.
    This game is horrible right now. It needs bug fixes ASAP. Basically all the bugs that happened on PC is napping on Xboxone. So every bug or glicth you guys know about on PC, you should check for and fix on consoles.

I already let them know about the backwards fishing sign in cats and dogs so hopefully that's fixed before it gets to console. I don't want sims fishing from Land on the console version.
  • TuxTux Posts: 17 Member
    Definitely getting cool kitchen stuff but i can't justify luxury party stuff since i barely do party in the game mostly stay at home oh working in the game.
  • rekandtrsrekandtrs Posts: 1,017 Member
    I’m really happy with both packs! Love the clothing and hair from cool kitchen. Haven’t really got to make a fabulous kitchen yet. But luxury came with some great makeup that i will use on my sims a lot! 10/10 :smile: