Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cheesecake Factory mafia game - TOWN WIN :)

bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
edited December 2017 in Off Topic Chat
2m7t6s3.jpg

Welcome to the factory! But wait-things are not as they seem. There are bad ingredients trying to stop the good ones from being made into cheesecake. So help stop the bad from killing the good and save the cheesecake.

Rules are as follows:
  • Follow the Sims Forums rules, as well as these.
  • Remember this is just a game. Please try not to take anything personally.
  • Don't post any host PMs.
  • Don't edit your posts
  • Night chat is allowed. But please nothing on-topic.
  • We will be using the hammer mechanic.
  • Please BOLD your vote.
  • Ghosts can talk, but please nothing on-topic.
  • Days will be -- and nights -- If you can't be active at night send your night actions early.
  • No whispering
  • Unvoting and No Voting/No Lynch are allowed.
  • Players who are inactive for 48 hours will be replaced.
  • All players are welcome, new or experienced.
  • The setup is the Rarefaction one.
  • We have a discord afterlife for ghosts and spectators. Please let us know if you want to be added!
7dW3gu7.gif
Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
Post edited by bellagorilla on

Comments

• ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    edited December 2017
    Player List
    1. @TheRoseHorse - Strawberry sauce
    2. @Broncos4Life - Cream cheese
    3. @DatSubmarineYourLookingFor - Eton mess
    4. @SilentWolf101 - Cookie dough
    5. @DeKay - Vanilla extract Killed night 1 - VT
    6. @CharlieCheesenurgers - A strawberry
    7. @DivaEvie - Sugar Lynched day 2 - VT
    8. @Nascarluver2448 - Meringue Killed night 2 - VT
    9. @Astraelis - Graham cracker

Replacements
    1. @DeKay

Vote counts and Day/Night links
    Day 1
    No Lynch(2) - DeKay, Diva
    Night 1
    Killed: DeKay
    Day 2
    Astraelis(1) - Diva
    Diva(3) - Astraelis, Silent, Rose
    Night 2
    Post edited by Zinniavanilla on
    unknown.png
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Me please
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Meee!
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Mwah.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    MeeeEEEeeee!
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I don't really understand the setup.
    If there are six players alive and two of them are Goons, the game enters "Rarefaction" - the living players are split into groups of three with one Mafia Goon in each. Players may only vote for people in their group. Both groups must lynch the Mafia Goon in their group for the Town to win; if either group of three mislynches, the Mafia wins. There are no more Night phases once Rarefaction begins.

So, it will be like:
    3 townies & 1 mafia in Group A, and
    3 townies & 1 mafia in Group B

So, can the townies afford to mislynch at this point for both groups? I don't understand the "if either group of three mislynches, the Mafia wins" part. Or can the game go on still if Group A lynches the mafia but Group B doesn't, for example.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    DeKay wrote: »
    If there are six players alive and two of them are Goons, the game enters "Rarefaction" - the living players are split into groups of three with one Mafia Goon in each. Players may only vote for people in their group. Both groups must lynch the Mafia Goon in their group for the Town to win; if either group of three mislynches, the Mafia wins. There are no more Night phases once Rarefaction begins.

So, it will be like:

So, can the townies afford to mislynch at this point for both groups? I don't understand the "if either group of three mislynches, the Mafia wins" part. Or can the game go on still if Group A lynches the mafia but Group B doesn't, for example.

When it enters Rarefaction, assuming that there are still 2 mafia left. Both groups of three have to kill the mafia or mafia wins... but there could be an innocent townie on either group.
    unknown.png
    edited November 2017

So, it will be like:

When it enters Rarefaction, assuming that there are still 2 mafia left. Both groups of three have to kill the mafia or mafia wins... but there could be an innocent townie on either group.

Oh, so the 'groups of threes' refers to the 3 townies in each group? Got it. Thanks.
    FwDXXd5.gif

So, it will be like:

Oh, so the 'groups of threes' refers to the 3 townies in each group? Got it. Thanks.

No... there will be 2 townies, and 1 mafia. I think. I am suddenly questioning my knowledge of my own setup.
    unknown.png

So, it will be like:

Rarefaction starts when there are 6 players left and 2 of them are mafia or there are 3 players left and 1 of them is mafia. If it starts with 6 people, players are divided into 2 groups of 3, 1 mafia and 2 town and both groups must lynch the mafia for town to win, otherwise mafia wins. If it starts with 3 people, then the mafia must be lynched for town to win, otherwise mafia wins.
    edited November 2017

So, it will be like:

No... there will be 2 townies, and 1 mafia. I think. I am suddenly questioning my knowledge of my own setup.

Oh, okay!! My bad. It said "if there are six players alive and two of them are Goons, the game enters 'Rarefaction'". I read the six players alive as six townies alive. Sorry, my mistake. Yes, you're correct. LOL.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • Hunter_XHunter_X Posts: 30 Member
    Mafia what bro
    Hunter_X wrote: »
    Mafia what bro

It's just a mystery game where we have to find the bad guys. A bit like Cluedo but you have to find your own clues/evidence.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    Why hello there! I need to read the setup now. XD
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
    Mafia what bro

You should join us. Mafia is a really fun game.
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Mafia what bro

You should join us. Mafia is a really fun game.

Yes, yes it is.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    I'll join.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • DivaEvie07DivaEvie07 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Ill join as well!
    evie
    currently playing NSB
    Sure, but I'd ask you be more active than you have been, Diva. It's more fun for other players if you are able to get an actual read on everyone.
    unknown.png
  • DivaEvie07DivaEvie07 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Okay, ill be more active in this game. :)
    evie
    currently playing NSB
    DivaEvie07 wrote: »
    Okay, ill be more active in this game. :)

Thank you, Diva! I know that you can be busy, but I don't wanna replace you. Hope you have fun in the game :blush:
    unknown.png
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Save a spot for Nascar. He just made an account on the Sims Forums and I'm sending him links for the mafia community now. :)
  • NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    ME!!!
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
    Hello, Nascar!

Yay, we need one more person!
    FwDXXd5.gif