Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is 🐸🐸🐸🐸 a disallowed Gallery word/secondary meaning?

Is 🐸🐸🐸🐸 a disallowed Gallery word or have secondary meaning?
6adMCGP.gif

Comments

• Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 is what they use to see how much oil is in a car's engine isn't it?
    we don't have cars though so I doubt that's what they were talking about ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 is what they use to see how much oil is in a car's engine isn't it?
    we don't have cars though so I doubt that's what they were talking about ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

turns out a meaning for "🐸🐸🐸🐸" is slang the part that our male sims (and Ken dolls) don't have
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    Yeah I learned the hard way when naming my dalmatian puppies...instead I just named him Little Dipper lol. One pup off I guess :lol:
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • Options
    Dreamie209 wrote: »
    Yeah I learned the hard way when naming my dalmatian puppies...instead I just named him Little Dipper lol. One pup off I guess :lol:

which happens to be the name of one of live-action 101 Dalmatian's puppies (🐸🐸🐸🐸)'s own puppies in 102 Dalmatians
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    MadameLee wrote: »

which happens to be the name of one of live-action 101 Dalmatian's puppies (🐸🐸🐸🐸)'s own puppies in 102 Dalmatians

Yup! :smiley: That's why I named him Little Dipper instead, I was like "well if I can't name him after 🐸🐸🐸🐸, I guess he'll have to settle for his son's name" lol. Uggh my dog made me such a giant dalmatian fan as a kid :lol:
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • Options

Yup! :smiley: That's why I named him Little Dipper instead, I was like "well if I can't name him after 🐸🐸🐸🐸, I guess he'll have to settle for his son's name" lol. Uggh my dog made me such a giant dalmatian fan as a kid :lol:

my aunt's dog (which was more of my grandma's dog) Brodi was a cross between a great Dane and a Dalmatian
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

my aunt's dog (which was more of my grandma's dog) Brodi was a cross between a great Dane and a Dalmatian

Whoa I bet he's a pretty big dog :open_mouth: . Interesting mix :smile:
  • Options

Whoa I bet he's a pretty big dog :open_mouth: . Interesting mix :smile:

yeah he was (he died back right after New Year's day of 2000)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    Discussion surrounding naughty words wouldn't be appropriate ^^; We've added this to the filter now and I'll close this thread.
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top