Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Spirit Animal Legacy!

Mariah_1254Mariah_1254 Posts: 48 Member
The Spirit Animal Legacy
*Must have sims 4 Cats and Dogs*

One Founder - male or female Young Adult
One Spirit Animal Founder - Recommend dog so you can max out training options, but you can do cats if you wish.
Your founder can have any traits you wish and any aspiration.
*The only required trait is “Dog Person” or “cat Person” in respect to your sim’s spirit founder.
Your Spirit Founder must have traits that reflect your sim founder.
ex) if your sim founder has any mean or evil traits, your spirit animal must be aggressive. If your sim is outgoing and family oriented, your spirit animal must be friendly and loyal. Etc.
Your household may ONLY start with your founder and their spirit animal.

Start
Be sure lifespan is set to long or normal.
Buy any empty or bulldozed lot you wish. Make sure you like it, it will be in your sim’s family for 10 generations!
The lot may only have a mailbox, outdoor trashcan, and one large tree (your sacred family tree).
Set funds to $0 using “Testingcheats On” then “Money 0”.
You may earn money by painting, gardening, fishing, and digging to start.
You may only get a job once you have built an enclosed house with a bed, toilet, shower, refrigerator, stove, pet food bowl, and litter box (only if your spirit animal is a cat). You do not have to get a job.
You may only find a Spouse once your founder has full percentage friendship with their spirit animal founder. If the spirit animal is a dog, all tricks must be learned and your founding sim must max the pet training skill.
The spouse is not allowed to bring in any additional income.
Once married, your spouse must adopt an un-spayed shelter animal (or a stray on the street!) to be their spirit animal. This animal must be the same species as your founder’s spirit animal (dog-dog, cat-cat)
You may use cheats to edit the spirit animal's personality to match the spouse, since it IS their spirit animal. This will also be your Spirit Animal Founder’s mate, so choose wisely!

The Heir
Your sim founder may only have one child. In the event of twins or triplets, you can either delete/cull the siblings or you can simply let them exist autonomously and ONLY play one of the children as the heir. It is favorable to have a limited number of sims because you will need one spirit animal for each sim in the household (except for autonomous siblings).
The Heir is not to receive their spirit animal until they are “of age” (teenager).
2 or 3 days before your heir is to age up into a teenager, encourage the two spirit animals to have a litter. The Heir’s spirit animal will be chosen from that litter. If there is more than one puppy or kitten, the remaining littermates must be given away or put up for adoption.
Your heir and their spirit animal must attain a full bond before the heir ages up into a young adult.

And Repeat until your family consists of 10 sim generations, further improving your lot and house.

No money cheats! Building cheats are fine! You may only edit personalities and outfits in CAS!

Spirit Animal Variations:
Adopt only - Your sim founder adopts a spayed/neutered animal from the pound as its spirit animal. Every Heir and spouse also Adopts their Spirit Animal. Personalities and Names may be changed. No Physical changes.
Adopt Alternate Species - Spirit animal species changes per generation. I.E. Your founder and spouse both have Dog spirit animals, their heir would adopt a cat. The heir’s heir would adopt a dog. ECT.
Random - roll a dice to see if the generation will breed or adopt!

This legacy challenge is currently being testing and will probably need some tweaking :)
I’m currently unsure of the lifespans of pets so I will be testing how that will affect this legacy challenge and will edit if needed.

Here are some screenshots from my Spirit Animal Legacy!
I just started, so my founder doesn't even have a spouse yet XD

*disclaimer - I did not create the face for my founding sim, she was downloaded off the gallery and edited from there!*
9Tvqpy7.png
nZNvahF.png
mtuX4RI.png
z9gAKnm.png
d36jhaI.png
Y9Gex6c.png
5mRBRar.png
fAyEfQW.png
I7zvh2b.png

Please post screenshots from your game I would love to see them ^^
and I'm totally open to any suggestions!

W4ml882.png
Post edited by Mariah_1254 on

Comments