Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If you could have any game pack come out next, which one would you choose?

Comments

• DankfrogletDankfroglet Posts: 6 New Member
    Farming. I live them farming sims.
  • OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    edited December 2017
    Witches. Or a Romance GP (like mentioned ) with attraction/personality system with likes/dislikes and new venues. We need new places to go; I know we got bowling recently, but I feel like I have a Gym, Library, Restaurant, Bowling Alley and Karaoke bar in every world. A lot of that stuff can be combined and makes the venues seem even less.

But that's just what I'm noticing when I'm filling my worlds.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Gonedalf wrote: »
    For me, I'd love a game pack devoted to fleshing out romance. I'd love to have things like slow dancing back. I'd also love a more complex romance system like the way parenthood was fleshed out in Parenthood. As funny as it is that I can have one Sim marry another in a few interactions if they're both feeling flirty, I'd love if things like engagements felt a bit more earned.

My second most wanted would be more occults. Fairies, Werewolves, and Witches, oh my.

What about you guys?

Romance Themed.

Second Tropical Beach Vacation

Third Amusement Parks
  • MelpomenaMelpomena Posts: 207 Member
    Modern Witches with special powers, spells, potions and immortality. Witches that can be made in CAS or transformed through abilities learned in game. A power system like the vampires would be great. I'd love a special venue, sort of an enchanted forest with a magical source where witches can baith to regain youth. Depending on their gained powers and learned spells and potions, they could be good or bad witches.
  • MelpomenaMelpomena Posts: 207 Member
    good or bad witches ... or somewhere in between.
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    Hobbies gp or amusement park gp
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,410 Member
    I would love another supernatural pack, especially robots. But fairies, wizards would also be nice. I would love to add plant sims to the list but since they are already in the game as a temporary state, I'm afraid we won't be getting the back for real.

A second vacation destination would also be nice.
    Or a pack with a few careers where you can follow you sims.
  • Lucid_blehLucid_bleh Posts: 107 Member
    seasonal gp , it would be awesome if they made a gp for every season , with extra stuff pacs
    Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

747a4083471d8b76843c1c120cf5bd98.jpg
  • simgumdropsimgumdrop Posts: 77 Member
    I want many things, but seasons is what I would like the most.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited December 2017
    I would want a Werewolves Game Pack.
    Hoping it's late 19th Century - early 20th Century themed.
    a vast forest neighborhood 5 lots, all bigger than 40x40

One lot is a cliffside with a view of a vast lake/ocean. a 64x64 or bigger
    another lot up in the mountains. 50x60
    another in plains, 50x50
    a valley 50x50
    and the last just forest. 50x50

After Werewolves I'd like a farming GP too
    More crops, Corn, Pumpkin, Peanut Crop, Mistletoe (should be brought with werewolves), Sarsaparilla.
    I'd love to have one of my sims start an Orchard, Vineyard and Brewery.

And after that A Sorcerer GP, I want my magic back and I want to be something better than a Witch or Wizard this time.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • ShemaShema Posts: 56 Member
    Yes ! Brilliant! They need to add slow dancing
    Like right now!!
  • AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Seriously, why did Dangerous Stuff lose to Laundry Day Stuff? I'm still holding out for that one! I said dangerous stuff because I've already said werewolves at least a dozen times
  • ayyitsmellayyitsmell Posts: 434 Member
    - Romance (blind dates, turn ons/offs, online dating sites that we can customize, matchmaking, more romantic and cute interactions, etc.)
    - Carnival/Fair (dunk-a-clown, ferris wheel, game & prizes, milkshakes, roller coasters, fair rides, photobooths, kissing booths, eating contests)
    - Seasons/Natural Events (4 seasons/weather, meteor showers, auroras, rainbow, thunderstorms, floods, hurricanes, blizzards, etc.)
    - More Supernatural life states (Witches, Werewolves, Wizards, Fairies, Mermaids, etc.)
    - Emergency Services (firefighters, police (can catch robbers), animal control services to take strays to shelter or hospital, ghost/vampire hunters (to scare off annoying vampires that break in), ambulance, wheelchairs, casts, and crutches for injuries, etc.)
    - New Vacation option (Skii resort, Island Paradise, Cruise Ship, etc)
    - Celebrities/Concerts/TV (gigs for bands, actors, news anchors reporting live, sports, singers, dancers, and other entertainment options)
    - Dance (dancer career, dance contests, actually dancing together like normal people, dancing on counters, new dance types like ballet, swing, bachata, salsa, breakdancing, tango, ballroom, Sims 2 slow dancing, etc.)
    - Architecture (Architecture career with three different career paths: interior design, architecture, landscape, lots of new build mode options like curved and spiral stairs, ladders, curtain/storefront walls (glass walls with or without mullions), mid-levels, pool bars, etc.)
    - Sleepover (mood changing face masks, nail polish that can last a week painted by self or other sim, more sports/games, truth or dare, board or card games, pool table, scrapbooking, photo albums, blankets, laying down while watching tv, new sitting positions like feet up on couch or bed crisscross style, new camera poses, etc.)
    Ayy It's Mell ♥

• xHeliodoraxHeliodora Posts: 146 Member
    I would like to see something with witches.
  • LysGordsLysGords Posts: 2 New Member
    game packs id like to see made (hopefully);

1. something similar to TS3 Generation, so sleepovers, parties for children, a lot more kid involvement! i feel like there is only certain things you can do with kids besides school and learning skills.
    i also think after school activities should be a thing and where they can join clubs or similar.

2. i know it’s not something ideal but i think more adult interactions and activities should be added. i’d think it be super cool if a pregnant sim could have a baby shower, go and have check ups like a normal pregnancy and find out the gender etc. like i just feel like that would be so cool.

3. more teen activities too! i miss how you can teach them how to drive cars, them having parties when the parents are away. i think adding a lot more teen activities would make it so much more fun?

4. seasons!!! uh i loveeeeee seasons and the snow, rain, you name it really! i just really want seasons haha!

5. more animals for ‘pets’. like besides the basic cat & dog, i miss the birds, hampsters, snakes etc. i think animals and pets can tell a lot about a sim too so adding some unique animals could bring some nice aspects.

6. family holidays or vacations! like traveling and having an actual holiday, something similar to TS3 World Adventures.

7. also i think having celebrities like TS3 Late Night would be so cool!! like i wish i could make my sims well known on my game and be famous.
  • candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    I hate Supernatural please give us something more interesting we already have Vampires lest get something different. I would like the Sims to have more normal things to do like sports, romance, travel, more careers that they can go it is so boring right now.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    My most wanted game pack would have to be between On the Road, Hotdate/Romance, High school or Beach vacation with surfing

I guess if I had to pick one to be next it would be On the Road just to get cars into the core of the game and into all of the new worlds but I'd be happy getting any of these themes.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • GelysenGelysen Posts: 214 Member
    > @Dreamie209 said:

> Arts and Crafts GP
    >
    > * New Item: sewing kit, gem maker
    >
    > * Careers/professions: Fashion, Jeweler, Florist
    >
    > * Fashion Designer can customize their own shirts, dresses, pants, skirts, etc. (it could work similar to the sims 2's sewing templates that separated itself from the actual ingame clothes and could add a sort of a custom CAO=create an outfit).
    >
    > * Jewlers can create custom made jewelry from gems, crystals and metals gathered around the place. From cheap rings to lavish engagement rings, to piercings etc.. Jewelers can make it all <3.
    >
    > * Florist can arrange the fresh flowers they grow (or the wild ones they see around) and sell them in beautiful bouquets or a single rose for those lovely intimate moments.
    >
    >
    > Ofcourse, I'm also hoping for a School GP, but that's another story lol. My other hope is the return of the Daycare profession too. But this time I really hope they would give us the option of buying a building for it if the profession does return.
    >

I'd love this.
    Also a funeral pack or update that adds cemetaries and funeral events. It's so awkward for sims to die on a lot and their gravestone to just be there..
    My sims 4 wishlist:
    -Spiral, L&U shaped stairs-More hair colors-Alternative fashion(Goth,Punk,lolita)-More rabbit hole careers-Witches,Plantsims,Werewolves.
  • SimynerdSimynerd Posts: 6 New Member
    Generations! I know a lot of people from my community, the youtube community and more who really want this pack and so do I. This is probably the only pack that I am awaiting or looking forward to from this game.
  • AmySims09AmySims09 Posts: 1,227 Member
    I want a supernatural game pack.
  • AmySims09AmySims09 Posts: 1,227 Member
    Simynerd wrote: »
    Generations! I know a lot of people from my community, the youtube community and more who really want this pack and so do I. This is probably the only pack that I am awaiting or looking forward to from this game.

@Simynerd We already have one it's called Parenthood.
  • TeoKnowsBestTeoKnowsBest Posts: 81 Member
    OOF! SUPERNATURAL! Or at least a Witches and Fairies.

Origin: TeoKnowsBest
  • KillerQueen364KillerQueen364 Posts: 6 New Member
    > @Gonedalf said:
    > For me, I'd love a game pack devoted to fleshing out romance. I'd love to have things like slow dancing back. I'd also love a more complex romance system like the way parenthood was fleshed out in Parenthood. As funny as it is that I can have one Sim marry another in a few interactions if they're both feeling flirty, I'd love if things like engagements felt a bit more earned.
    >
    > My second most wanted would be more occults. Fairies, Werewolves, and Witches, oh my.
    >
    > What about you guys?

I agree with you completely about the romance and the occults. I was thinking the exact same thing. Especially the occult. Witches and fairies along with magic spells and all that would be great
  • bretneycbretneyc Posts: 13 New Member
    I don't care About anything romance. And I know I'm weird, don't care to much for seasons either. But I do really want an adventure/ vacation pack.
  • shygirlshygirl Posts: 221 Member
    witches, romance and generations