Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia Masterlist - No longer updated

Comments

• ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    @Zinniavanilla So, I was trying to figure out when approximately my game would take place, and it looks as if it would overlap with June 4th which is kinda problematic because that evening I won't be able to use the internet at all - basically, I have both a Philosophy and Psychology exam on June 4th, but because they clash, I'm taking my Psychology exam the next day and being put into isolation at home, meaning that I'm banned from TV, phones and the internet.

If my game does overlap with the 4th, it means that I won't be able to supervise the game / flip day or night. If this is the case (which hopefully it won't be) could I start my game after @CraftyKat 's instead?

If Crafty is alright with it it's fine. Otherwise, you could ask for a co-host or have a dead player announce a flip for a day, or switch with me.
    unknown.png
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    @Zinniavanilla So, I was trying to figure out when approximately my game would take place, and it looks as if it would overlap with June 4th which is kinda problematic because that evening I won't be able to use the internet at all - basically, I have both a Philosophy and Psychology exam on June 4th, but because they clash, I'm taking my Psychology exam the next day and being put into isolation at home, meaning that I'm banned from TV, phones and the internet.

If my game does overlap with the 4th, it means that I won't be able to supervise the game / flip day or night. If this is the case (which hopefully it won't be) could I start my game after @CraftyKat 's instead?

If Crafty is alright with it it's fine. Otherwise, you could ask for a co-host or have a dead player announce a flip for a day, or switch with me.

Actually that's a good idea - I think if it does overlap with the 4th, I'll ask someone who's currently dead to flip day/night for me,
    Thank you :smiley:
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member

Actually that's a good idea - I think if it does overlap with the 4th, I'll ask someone who's currently dead to flip day/night for me,

If you want, I'll co-host with you in that game. :)
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt

If you want, I'll co-host with you in that game. :)

Omg yes please!! (Actually it's probably a good idea to have a co-host seeing as it's my first game :joy: )
    @Zinniavanilla add me as a Co-Host to Plumbob's game.
  • Crafty_Crafty_ Posts: 3,381 Member
    Broncos was probably gonna co-host my game and she can't do it until late may-early june so I don't know if it would work to switch. But it looks like you found a solution anyway. :)
    oh
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    Current Game
    1. @TheRoseHorse's Mario and Sonic Mafia X

Waiting list
    2. @Sonschi's Rad Idea Mafia
    3. @the_greenplumbob's and @TheRoseHorse's Mafia
    4. @CraftyKat's Mafia
    5. @Zinniavanilla's Plaguebearer Mafia
    6. @DatSubmarineYourLookingFor's Mafia
    7. @icmnfrsh's Mafia

On hold
    @Sonschi's Popcorn Mafia
    @TheRoseHorse's Rusty Guillotine Mafia
    @Sonschi's Zombie Apocolypse Mafia

Other Links
    General Mafia Rules Guidelines and Information
    Crafty's Ultimate Mafia List
    Unisims Masterlist
    Ultimate Mafia site.
    Ask @SilentWolf101 if you would like to be added to the Mafia Players discord.
    @Zinniavanilla's Universal Afterlife
    @TheRoseHorse's Universal Afterlife
    @bellagorilla's Afterlife

You should add the scummies awards 2017 and 2018 on other links :(
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

Did that just tag a ton of people?
    unknown.png
    Did that just tag a ton of people?

It prolly did lmao

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I didn't get a notif so it's all good
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    The tags don't work once the original post is edited, so yeah, it should be good.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    DeKay wrote: »
    The tags don't work once the original post is edited, so yeah, it should be good.

Ah, okay. I didn't know that, good.
    unknown.png
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    As the current game will go into lylo in a few hours, I already set up my game :)
    Sonschi wrote: »
    As the current game will go into lylo in a few hours, I already set up my game :)

I'm sorry. I'll have to update the list in awhile when I have access to desktop
    unknown.png
    Hiii we need replacement for Bella in this game. http://ultimatemafia.boards.net/thread/433/chain-command-mafia-day-1

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I guess we should update the front page now.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I guess we should update the front page now.

I forgot... My laptop needs repaired I don't want to do it with a mobile device. I'll ask to do it on Eyelash's PC soon..
    unknown.png
    Please put me on the list ty

Sorry! I have it updated I think. I kept forgetting to ask Eyelash, I'll try to be more diligent. I was supposed to get the thing back today but something else was wrong with it I guess so they have to order a part and ugh, I'm not very patient.

I could use a co-host for my game depending on when it is hosted. Or I could put it on hold?
    unknown.png
    Sorry! I have it updated I think. I kept forgetting to ask Eyelash, I'll try to be more diligent. I was supposed to get the thing back today but something else was wrong with it I guess so they have to order a part and ugh, I'm not very patient.

I could use a co-host for my game depending on when it is hosted. Or I could put it on hold?

I can help if you need it.

I can help if you need it.

That is if ut dorsnt overlap with camp. (June 25-30)
    OHMYGOODNESS @KITTYMEOW YOU WERE ROLFLOMAOCHEESE WHATEVER IT IS? OMGGGGGG I DID NOT KNOW

• kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    @Keyenpeydee lol, yes that was me, how did you find out this? Did I used to talk to you? I don't remember. :D
    kittymeow wrote: »
    @Keyenpeydee lol, yes that was me, how did you find out this? Did I used to talk to you? I don't remember. :D

I remember you posting somewhere in a mafia thread or something, but I didn't know you changed your name to kittymeow.

Choco sent the sim link from his game and I saw your username on the TS3 website as that and I was completely shooketh lmao.

@Zinniavanilla Can I put a second game onto the list please :)