Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia Masterlist - No longer updated

Comments

• ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    You know we can always make a new thread anyways, right?? :D:trollface:

Aw. Well that's just mean.

In any case, I'll put everything back to normal now before I end up deleting the document where it's saved.

Hope everyone had a nice easter/april fools, by the way.

When am I like not mean? XD

Maybe you aren't as savage as you think?
    unknown.png
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,594 Member

In any case, I'll put everything back to normal now before I end up deleting the document where it's saved.

Wait, you just said that I was mean aka savage. And I said, "When am I never mean?" It's a rhetorical question. Which means I do know I'm always mean and savage. :D
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif

Wait, you just said that I was mean aka savage. And I said, "When am I never mean?" It's a rhetorical question. Which means I do know I'm always mean and savage. :D

Ah, but if you were normally mean and savage you'd think I'd be used to it. I wouldn't comment on it because it wouldn't be remarkable.
    unknown.png

Ah, but if you were normally mean and savage you'd think I'd be used to it. I wouldn't comment on it because it wouldn't be remarkable.

But you're usually the first to comment on me being salty. :D Or maybe you think salty and savage are two different things. I think they're somewhat the same. LOL.
    832XG3D.gif

But you're usually the first to comment on me being salty. :D Or maybe you think salty and savage are two different things. I think they're somewhat the same. LOL.

I don't know. Salty is more petty than savage. I'm not one to talk though, I'm pretty petty sometimes.
    unknown.png

I don't know. Salty is more petty than savage. I'm not one to talk though, I'm pretty petty sometimes.

Hahaha. But I sometimes pepper my saltiness with a bit of savageness on it. :D
    832XG3D.gif
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    It was pleasant. Plus I took Monday off because it was my sister's birthday and the family wanted to eat out, which I normally can't because of my job hours. :D

I had a super long weekend as Friday and Monday are holidays in Germany ^^

Mine was extra long too because Thursday and Friday were holidays. Of course, they were part of Holy Week, so we weren't exactly supposed to be going out and stuff. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    I can't believe town has been straight up losing ever since I resigned from being scum slayer. :joy: Y'all really do need me, huh?
    832XG3D.gif
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    I can't believe town has been straight up losing ever since I resigned from being scum slayer. :joy: Y'all really do need me, huh?

Nah we're just testing you.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

Nah we're just testing you.

Testing me in what way? Cuz you guys were really testing my patience in the last few games as I watched from afterlife. :joy:
    832XG3D.gif
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member

We do need you XD
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt

We do need you XD

Y'all better pray I am a townie in the next game. XD Then, I can help town win, hopefully.
    832XG3D.gif
    Y'all should really find setups that have less than 10 people cuz dang, I'm having a hard time finding people to join.
    832XG3D.gif
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    edited April 2018
    Well, my next game has 13 players, so...XD
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Y'all should really find setups that have less than 10 people cuz dang, I'm having a hard time finding people to join.

A lot of people are on mafia break
  • SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    Hmmmmmm mayyyyyyyyyyybe I can come back next game... Maybe... Don't quote me on that...

My game will be a lot like my Looney Tunes game -- we'll get however many players we get, and I'll *attempt* to balance it from there...
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
    Ohhhhhhh, here's something that'll be fun! Maybe the players can choose their own mafia? Like, either they pick a setup from the possible setups given, or you give them a couple setups to choose from. :3 That'd be cool! Maybe that'll be my next game. I CALL DIBS, TRADEMARK COPYRIGHT NO STEALING.
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Ohhhhhhh, here's something that'll be fun! Maybe the players can choose their own mafia? Like, either they pick a setup from the possible setups given, or you give them a couple setups to choose from. :3 That'd be cool! Maybe that'll be my next game. I CALL DIBS, TRADEMARK COPYRIGHT NO STEALING.

I think this could be interesting
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

I have no clue how this should work but I would join it ^^

Basically, one way to do this would be a list of setups. Example: Players pick between Fire and Ice, Rebels In The Palace, or Weird Idea. Players pick Rebels In The Palace. Then, I go about setting up that game.

OR, players pick a setup from all the possible set ups, and then vote on one setup.

Basically, one way to do this would be a list of setups. Example: Players pick between Fire and Ice, Rebels In The Palace, or Weird Idea. Players pick Rebels In The Palace. Then, I go about setting up that game.

OR, players pick a setup from all the possible set ups, and then vote on one setup.

Oh now I get it. I thought everyone has their own setup and the game ends up with 10 different setups at once xD

Oh now I get it. I thought everyone has their own setup and the game ends up with 10 different setups at once xD

That just sounds... Very, very confusing. XD

That just sounds... Very, very confusing. XD

That’s why I was confused xD
    Haha. Everyone would have like 7 roles.

We'd be playing Tic Tac Toe while a vanilla SK goon cop tries to get everyone to win.
    unknown.png
    @DatSubmarineYourLookingFor I think you can setup your game as there are only 4 players left in mine :)