March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Perfect Patio Stuff is missing...?

So I just got around to installing my preordered sims 4 game for xbox...and was perfect patio supposed to be preloaded on the disc or was something extra supposed to be in my game case? Or is there something else I am supposed to do, because its missing from my game lol.

Comments

• rekandtrsrekandtrs Posts: 1,017 Member
    There should be a code you have to put it and redeem. I have Xbox one as well and preordered.
  • Jinx23Jinx23 Posts: 436 Member
    rekandtrs wrote: »
    There should be a code you have to put it and redeem. I have Xbox one as well and preordered.

Thanks for replying, where was the code? Did you have a card or something
    Yes it should be in the case. On the right side. should be a long number and you’ll put it in redeem a code in the Xbox store. And no problem :smile:
    Yes it should be in the case. On the right side. should be a long number and you’ll put it in redeem a code in the Xbox store. And no problem :smile:

Hmmm...unless I am completely blind, I think mine is missing!. :( Was it like a sticker or something?
  • JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    Mine didn't come in the case. I bought the game from Amazon and they sent me an email with the code.
    JPNeko wrote: »
    Mine didn't come in the case. I bought the game from Amazon and they sent me an email with the code.

Hmmm...at what point after ordering did you get an email? I don't think I got one of those either! I might need to just call them but im afraid theyre going ot be difficult
  • JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    > @Jinx23 said:
    > Hmmm...at what point after ordering did you get an email? I don't think I got one of those either! I might need to just call them but im afraid theyre going ot be difficult

Just to clarify, I ordered from Amazon UK (might be different in other countries). They sent me the code the day before release (Nov 13th). I ordered on the 7th.
    Jinx23 wrote: »

Hmmm...unless I am completely blind, I think mine is missing!. :( Was it like a sticker or something?
    Hmm. It should be in the case if it is missing i would definitely contact the retailer you purchased it from. I dunno about digital downloads , but hard copy’s , should have came with a code if you preordered. :neutral:

• > @rekandtrs said:
    > There should be a code you have to put it and redeem. I have Xbox one as well and preordered.

LOL.

You only have a code if you buy a physical copy and who buys physical games anymore?

If you bought it digitally then make sure the pack is installed by going to MANAGE GAME.
    > @rekandtrs said:
    > There should be a code you have to put it and redeem. I have Xbox one as well and preordered.

LOL.

You only have a code if you buy a physical copy and who buys physical games anymore?

If you bought it digitally then make sure the pack is installed by going to MANAGE GAME.
    The OP bought a physical copy. And a lot of people still by games on disc.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited November 2017
    In my game one of the holiday hats are missing for both male and female sims.
    The one not shown is missing. In my game there are only 2 on PS4. On Pc there are 3.
  • crashhat141crashhat141 Posts: 90 Member
    the game should of came with a code. If it didn't take it back for a new copy. I bought my game on the playstation store and I had to purchase the patio pack separately for an extra $10
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Which. Packs are available please?
    I have only seen the deluxe base game or that bundle for city living and vampires and that vintage stuff pack.
    Where do you get perfect pattio?
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• crashhat141crashhat141 Posts: 90 Member
    If you're on ps4, just go to the playstation store, it's on the list of add ons