Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What shall be the next sims 4 pack? I'm wishing for a Entrepreneur pack

1235...Next

Comments

• AmbrosiaaAmbrosiaa Posts: 3 New Member
    No more buying food from the fridge.
    Grocery pack :)
  • JessieStar217JessieStar217 Posts: 5 New Member
    Seasons and University are definitely a MUST! I'd also really like to have a Supernatural pack because that was one of my favorite packs from S3. Also I've had an idea for a type of "farm day" pack, and with the washboard and clothesline from the new Laundry Day SP I think a farm day pack would be great (I also have a storyline I've been dying to play out that includes my sim family living a farm lifestyle). The farm day pack, aside from including farm animals to raise, could also include horses, which I know some of us are dying to have again since introduced in S3.
  • dcarr2001dcarr2001 Posts: 1 New Member
    I would love for them to have a expansions pack that adds plenty of jobs. I would also like to see University and more stuff to do with the teens more jobs for them also. Please bring back the babysitting career.
  • ManakoHimeManakoHime Posts: 285 Member
    Hmmm, I think it depends on the type of pack you are asking like I would love for the next EP to be seasons as they have been dropping hits in the game for a while now. For a GP I think the Entrepreneur pack sounds like a good one, depends on the content, and for a SP...maybe something for the child and teen sims (like teen sims finally getting their own hair and clothing!)
  • SassycottonSassycotton Posts: 438 Member
    I want them all
  • tropicanahanatropicanahana Posts: 9 New Member
    I'd like college or witches. sad everyone wants season, it'll just slow me down.
  • ANGELFACE123ANGELFACE123 Posts: 11 New Member
    I would like a superstar expansion pack with a twist. Rise to Stardom - rags to riches theme (a throwback to old sims spin-off games like the urbz (console version))I know it most likely won’t happen, but it would be awesome if it did.

it can have 2 cities or 1 city with a rough side (poor) (south side bridge or gasoline row or cental stations like in sims urbz) and a beautiful side (riches)

Careers
    - Tattoo/piercer artist
    - Cosmetology
    - Singer
    o Hip pop
    o Rock
    o pop
    o Record producer
    - Actor/actress
    o Reality
    o Movies
    o Tv
    o Director
    - All-star careers
    o Football
    o Soccer
    o Basketball
    o Baseball
    - Movie theatre (movie dates or part-time jobs )
    -Fashion/model career
    o Stylist
    o Talent agency
    o Paparazzi
    o Supermodel
    - Mechanic
    - Military career

-Cars (turn loading screen into a mini-game like in TS3)
    o Garage and driveways
    o Randomly breakdown
    o Run errands
    o Gas stations
    o Baby or toddler’s car seats
    o Have alarm installed or have car seats installed
    o Tricycles for toddlers (levels up movement)
    o Bikes for children and up (helps levels up exercise)
    o Parents can Take kids and toddlers to school and daycare before work
    o Go pick up food from restaurants
    o Repo-man can take It away if you don’t make your car payment

- Buy objects
    - Pull out bed or murphy bed
    - Star trailer
    - Runway
    - Star trailer
    - Runway
    - Film/music video set
    - Pool tables
    - Bar games
    - tattoo/piercing chair

Places
    - Thrift store
    - Salon (hair, nails, & make-up) or get tattoo/piercing
    - Car lot (where they get new cars or get their car fix)
    Gameplay
    - Criminal
    o Mugging
    o Burglars
     Attack you out of nowhere
     sign language (like bustin out throwback)
    o police fine sims
     sleeping in public
     fighting
     if they see you mugging someone
     or stealing
     you can pay the fine at station or service you time
    o building up reputations/fame
    o More food delivery options
    Or take out/ pick up or delivery from restaurant
    Chinese food delivery
  • CyterygaCyteryga Posts: 1 New Member
    SEASONS, SUPERNATURAL, AND NIGHT LIFE! Weather provides a very immerse ambiance to the sims that has been missing for most of the Sims 4. I would love for there to be all different kinds of weather. To add a newer take on seasons, maybe they could even add some weather related disasters, like floods? I would also appreciate more immersive holiday celebrations. For Supernatural, I know we already have vampires, but I really miss the aspects from the Sims 3 that Supernatural brought. Witches were my absolute favorite Sims. New skills could include, Magic, Potion Brewing, Fortune Telling, Occult Studies etc. Werewolves and fairies could make a comeback as well. Werewolves could have a certain skill too and become pack leaders. New aspirations could be included like, "Social: Leader of the Pack" "Athletic: Strongest Alpha" "Knowledge: Occult Expert" "Knowledge: Seasoned Witch" "Food: Expert Potion Brewer". We could use the Club feature from Get Together to make wolf packs or witch covens! Zodiac signs could be added to a Supernatural pack as well. With Night Life, I'm thinking this could be a super cool expansion pack that adds a whole layer of depth to the game. The fame system in the Sims 3 Night Life was so so SO fun. Having sims get recognized in public, getting discounted drinks, getting let into VIP clubs, and signing autographs are all very cool immersive forms of game play. Adding a new city would be amazing. Though I love the little small town vibes the towns we currently have create, I would love a real bustling city. Night Life could be focused on social climbing, making appearances, romance, and money. Adding a new city like Bridgeport from the Sims 3 would be cool. I want a fun city with celebrities, real clubs, and performers, something that breathes life like a REAL city. Sims could become famous and have assistants and appearances to make. Sims could be famous just by knowing the right people, or could become famous singers, models or actresses. Attraction could be added as well like in the Sims 3 Nightlife. There could be a new aspiration, "Social: World Famous". These are just some thoughts!
  • sofaquasofaqua Posts: 1 New Member
    I think we’ll get Seasons in Q4 of 2018 or Q1 of 2019. I’m assuming this based off the fact that C&D world has some fall colors and the EP also gave us some fall clothes. Along with Laundry Day, some of the item descriptions were witchy, which we tend to affiliate with fall. Maybe then you’d think a supernatural pack? Season EP and a Supernatural GP?
  • ShaeShae Posts: 303 Member
    I definitely want Seasons, but I wish we could also have vehicles back.
    Just a visually impaired gamer who enjoys taking ordinary Sims and making them extraordinary.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WbRQP-PXDpA
  • SaiyurilillySaiyurililly Posts: 2 New Member
    I would like to see an Architects Stuff Pack. I really miss being able to mess around with staircases. I loved having the curved ones in my foyers and the spiral ones in the libraries that i would make in my sims homes ^_^. There could be stuff like:

for build mode:

- New staircases e.g. curved, spiral, grand staircases like they used to have
    - Landscaping is a big one: terrain, ponds ect
    - Architectural styles: Greek, Japanese, Arabic etc, or maybe something with a fantasy/nature twist to it
    - more plants and rocks

and for game play:

- Architect job option
    - new neighborhood that goes with an architectural style
  • TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    edited February 2018
    University is pointless for me personally, as far as gameplay goes, but I like to buy all of the packs for their new clothes and new décor and buy mode stuff. I would welcome seasons, it might have some fun gameplay. I would be more excited to see a romance game pack and a game pack that addresses hobbies/play. I also want more playground objects for kids and swings for all ages. The swing is my favorite object from any sims game.
  • jpwflyr1simjpwflyr1sim Posts: 6 New Member
    I would LOVE to see a seasons pack!
    I also REALLY want a BABY STUFF PACK containing the ability to take them OUT of their cribs and onto a play mat or something, more interactions and more stuff for buy mode (more cribs, toys, changing tables, rocking chairs, etc.)
  • tthraolce17tthraolce17 Posts: 60 Member
    University EP or Supernatural or World Adventure EP please T_T
  • I would love to see a more improved retail system because I really love to hear the kaching! sound of the Cashier Register and improved Bakery and Coffee Shop ( more like OFB ) and I also like University and Season and Supernatural too.
  • TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    I want hobbies. Also I want pool floats and games to play with friends while in the pool, such as water volleyball and others. Pools should be way more fun.
  • CandiNa1CandiNa1 Posts: 2 New Member
    I kinda wish for a farm animals expansion pack or game pack like with cows, chickens, goats, etc... in my personal opinion that would awesome and be so much fun, and i'm thinking it would be quite different from the other packs on the sims 4
  • ebuchalaebuchala Posts: 4,945 Member
    I think a Tiny House pack would be cool. I would like to be able to build lofts with ladders in Sims, get the tiny spiral staircase back, bunk beds, etc. Also maybe it could be mobile like a true tiny house and you could easily move the whole shebang to a new neighborhood.

This would make an excellent stuff pack. Would love to see something like this.
    I would like to see an Architects Stuff Pack. I really miss being able to mess around with staircases. I loved having the curved ones in my foyers and the spiral ones in the libraries that i would make in my sims homes ^_^. There could be stuff like:

for build mode:

- New staircases e.g. curved, spiral, grand staircases like they used to have
    - Landscaping is a big one: terrain, ponds ect
    - Architectural styles: Greek, Japanese, Arabic etc, or maybe something with a fantasy/nature twist to it
    - more plants and rocks

and for game play:

- Architect job option
    - new neighborhood that goes with an architectural style

This is a really interesting idea. The Architectural Designer career in Sims 3 was on of my faves. I thought I was going to love Private Investigator but found it boring and ended up playing Architect most of the time, instead.

I agree with the person who mentioned a Teen pack. Been wanting something focused solely on them forever. Though the Parenthood pack did add some really nice elements to raising kids and teens.

Also love the idea of the space station pack. This was another one I remember discussing early on. Heck, it could even be a vacation pack type of thing though I think I'd like it better as a new world where the living areas could be set up as apartment style blocks (2 to 4 housing units in one space station living quarter section). They could set it up similar to MyShuno as far as function goes--4 separate living quarters areas and the public areas in the 4 sections would have different purposes (one area could be for social and food, one for engineering, one for research and/or hydroponics/farming, and one for medical, etc.). You could obviously have most of the careers there if not all in some fashion (I can see people living in space wanting entertainment (music, art, writing, athletic careers), business and criminal elements, even spies to some degree).
    Origin ID: ebuchala
    I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning psychopath. Reaper
  • SinSin Posts: 1 New Member
    I would absolutely ardor a pack that has the ascetic of goblincore and fairycore. Idk what this pack would be called.I just really want some very earthy sims stuff.heres a link to a pitcure for a example :https://i.pinimg.com/originals/49/8f/c1/498fc154d37429faefcd3ea8d7aea462.png