Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Xbox One Observed Errors & Issues

2...Next

Comments

• ShadowprincessShadowprincess Posts: 9 New Member
    I am trying to figure out what the deal is with The Gallery in the Console version. I have the Xbox One version. I went to it and saw some stuff in there and was able to add a house from the gallery to my game. But I don't know where it is reading from. Everything I had in my gallery didn't show up...just a few things. Are we actually able to use it?
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    I am trying to figure out what the deal is with The Gallery in the Console version. I have the Xbox One version. I went to it and saw some stuff in there and was able to add a house from the gallery to my game. But I don't know where it is reading from. Everything I had in my gallery didn't show up...just a few things. Are we actually able to use it?
    We don't have a gallery just a library.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • OBLv77POBLv77P Posts: 174 Member
    You can sell stacks in inventory by pressing Y&X at the same time. when the "are you sure?" window pops up, you might have to press B to get to the yes option
  • spencerwhart1974spencerwhart1974 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi. First post here (can't start a new new thread?). I ran the Xbox One update last night (Feb 7th) and since then, whenever I launch the game and sign in, I can't progress beyond that screen by pressing A. It says welcome and there is literally nothing else I can do as it's just waiting for me to press A and play. No button works at all apart from the home button on the controller to exit the game. My daughter is going to be distraught when she goes to play tonite and can't get anywhere!
  • IAAHRIAAHR Posts: 5 New Member
    I have the party edition on Xbox one. I played for a while with no issues (very happy), until I purchased all available expansions. Now my game closes itself with no warning and if I haven’t saved very recently I loose lots of progress. I am reluctant to re start the game as I have gotten so far with my sims without using cheats, and am aiming for 100% completion. Anyone have any advice?
  • drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member
    edited February 2018
    Hi. First post here (can't start a new new thread?). I ran the Xbox One update last night (Feb 7th) and since then, whenever I launch the game and sign in, I can't progress beyond that screen by pressing A. It says welcome and there is literally nothing else I can do as it's just waiting for me to press A and play. No button works at all apart from the home button on the controller to exit the game. My daughter is going to be distraught when she goes to play tonite and can't get anywhere!

You could try performing a hard reset on the console itself (hold the Xbox button for 10 seconds until the device powers down completely [tapping the Xbox button or using the controller will put it in sleep mode but won’t shut it off completely], wait 15-30 seconds, and hit the Xbox button to turn the device back on). That is usually what I do when I experience issues with my xbox one.
  • Jadeb_123456789Jadeb_123456789 Posts: 1 New Member
    I have the Xbox one version of Sims4 and i have played it fine for a month or so but now i can't give commands to myself they just cancel them out for example if they need food and i tell them to cook they cancel it and just stand there. This makes the game near impossible to play so can someone please helpm
  • QuinkerdinkQuinkerdink Posts: 3 New Member
    I have Sims4 on Xbox1. When I am in build mode and want to delete multiple items how do I do that? It is only letting me delete one thing at a time! On the computer version you can drag the sledgehammer and highlight an area that you want to delete how do I do that on Xbox1? Thank you
  • ArcArc Posts: 1 New Member
    I have a problem where If I click anything where my aspirations and need and inventory are, then try to click anything else afterwards the game opens up the inventory or whatever I had clicked before instead of what I’m trying to open
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ab92xoab92xo Posts: 38 Member
    Just wondering if achievements have been fixed yet? I've been playing since the game came out and apparently I've only unlocked 2 achievements so far lol.
  • SipopSipop Posts: 166 Member

I've been having this problem also ever since I first purchased S4 on console also.
    After a bunch of pressing (A) it finally works but it takes long for me too.
    Hope this will be fix one day for us on Xbox.
    Also I have problem when after the loading screen finished the music still continues while playing. And overlaps horribly.
    [
  • xingyicaicnxingyicaicn Posts: 170 Member
    Sipop wrote: »

I've been having this problem also ever since I first purchased S4 on console also.
    After a bunch of pressing (A) it finally works but it takes long for me too.
    Hope this will be fix one day for us on Xbox.
    Also I have problem when after the loading screen finished the music still continues while playing. And overlaps horribly.
    I've come across the music overlap problem several times on my PS4 too! It's so frustrating and I had no ways to fix it in game but to restart the game! Hope one day, there will be a patch to fix this issue.
    H O P E H A S A P L A C E
  • D_spin93D_spin93 Posts: 2 New Member
    New to the site and been having this issue on Xbox One console: constant crashing. I can't have my sims travel or really do anything without the game shutting down, usually right as they leave the home lot and it tries to go to the loading screen. I got this fixed for a short time by doing the "just go to manage worlds" selection, saving there, and then by selecting the lot i wanted my sim to visit. It was annoying having to exit to the map to save but it was better than losing hours of progress like before.
    However, the crashing is back to happening no matter what and now trying to exit to the map makes it crash. Its like its learning how to be worse! I've seen others with this issue so I know I'm not alone. I have the disc version of the base game but have downloaded all available dlc's. Is crashing like this happening with anyone who downloaded the base game? Im not the most tech savy person.
  • HelpfulAliceHelpfulAlice Posts: 2 New Member
    I have had the regular problem of achievements not registering as complete, and that was bad enough, but yesterday for Christmas I got: Cats and Dogs, Get to work, Seasons, and Jungle adventures.

The achievements that you're supposed to get with these games haven't added to the list of locked achievements.

I'm on the xbox one console, have the WiFi cable plugged in directly, and have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the games. I don't know what to do and I'm so upset Frown

Please! Tell me how to fix this!
  • floralneyfloralney Posts: 230 Member
    I have had the regular problem of achievements not registering as complete, and that was bad enough, but yesterday for Christmas I got: Cats and Dogs, Get to work, Seasons, and Jungle adventures.

The achievements that you're supposed to get with these games haven't added to the list of locked achievements.

I'm on the xbox one console, have the WiFi cable plugged in directly, and have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the games. I don't know what to do and I'm so upset Frown

Please! Tell me how to fix this!

The achievements that come with the DLC on PC aren't a thing on console. We only have the base game achievements.
  • MilliebMillieb Posts: 1 New Member
    I have a few different saves but I just got seasons so I started a new game and had hours worth on that save and I saved it and went into my other save but when saving I accidentally overwrite my seasons save and I can't get it back. Is there any way of getting it back
  • KimbacupcakeKimbacupcake Posts: 6 New Member
    [quote="Jln9899;c-16200876"]When in build mode, trying to build or edit, I have to click on B button many times for it to finally go back to the options screen. Anyone have that issue?[/quote]

Yes yes yes and it’s so friggin annoying especially if I clicked on the wrong thing in the debug/unknown items and press b 100 times and on the 101st it backs out but then I hit b again by accident and now I’m out of the menu that I spent 10 minutes scrolling through :(