Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

what would you like to see in game again

comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
edited November 2017 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
more for sim kids and more drama please

what would you like to see in game again 188 votes

rocking chair
20%
auroraael14TaraWinksHelkkulibevilleCinders27heatherXkittyabbybluefloweraria34556LittlBowBubMaggieMarleyWinifred_WillowSigzy05samlyt22Internal_ChaoskappowanBlueOvalebythedreadwolfEgonVMJaysimsRebbilina 38 votes
tea set for both adults and kids
17%
MadameLeeWritin_RegluthienrisingNivyxTreebrookeDreamie209NextTrickAnvilsjheyjuneiceCeCeDotdg51829SimsChica2013annaliese39Movottigiveit2meBashsync2015shnailehcomicsforlifeMisa_wants_PepsiHarlowandMepoltergeist 32 votes
flower aranging
25%
Jadeleineredrogue60alan650111aprilroseJBAG521FKM100keekee53simgirl1010friendlysimmersLongsocksBagoas77g01denswanmommy19959699PyraSanadaJoAnne65JennyggMVWdeZTDryodajineratorCheekybits 48 votes
heart bed
6%
kwanzaabotcatloverplayerTanyaRubiroseJeuxsScobreMariqueenFreezerBunnyCowplantTheGoodOldGamerGeckogamesGiorgicjoseterrybear1stghamrick75 13 votes
photo booth
30%
DannydanboLeGardePourpreBluefairy286cudleybabysimCynnacovahenasnialanmichael1somechick10011Blargianj3n1ynMEP199Sonata13SingerrambahadoerNinja-Dan22Matroxymisschristine14Lexington1988elfseraphLastratiAngelEb95 57 votes

Comments

• comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I want them all really
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    flower aranging
    same! I miss and would love to see all of the above. photo booth was so fun for family pics at the festivals.
    6riwm5.png
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    photo booth
    photo booth for easier pictures.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • ElleysimsElleysims Posts: 133 Member
    I put tea but I want tea and photo booth equally. I know they have that photo thing but it doesn't really match into settings as easy as a photo booth
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    heart bed

Their all tied. I want the vibrating heartbed and photobooth back. I voted for the heartbed though.
  • NextTrickAnvilsNextTrickAnvils Posts: 100 Member
    Honestly I'd like to see all of these minus maybe the rocking chair.

Flower arranging for more money/hobby/store opportunities, the heart bed for nostalgia, and the photo booth for some nice pictures (also it was one of my fave things from S2 so there's a nostalgia factor there too.)

But for the poll, I went with tea set. The adult tea set can be nice for certain buildings and types of sims and stories. With the kids tea set, it would be nice for another object to let sim kids be kids. Maybe "hosting a tea party" can help build the social skill or help with character traits if you have the Parenthood pack.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    flower aranging
    its a hard choice but my choice would go toward flower arranging
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    I came here to say DRUMS!!!!

But got distracted by the tea set.
    I'd love for sims to have high tea. I'd love for sims to have tea with their children and teddybears.
    I don't even like tea, but the concept appeals to me.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
    do you guys think we'll get some of these things 2018
  • poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    bonehilda.
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• Nadja55Nadja55 Posts: 66 Member
    All of them, please!
  • elfseraphelfseraph Posts: 10 New Member
    photo booth
    I'd love to see all of them! I'd also really love spiral stairs.
  • Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    edited December 2017
    I'd like a lot of them. ages ago I think I made a etiquette skill for a toy tea sets furniture for kids (toddlers and children), but I could also see a more real one for adults too since it's just a lovely thing to have. <3.

Flower arranging would go great with a Florist career and would give me a big reason to grow (or find) some flowers. I'm hoping to see it in a GP along with a Jeweler and Fashion Designer.

Rocking Chair
    : One of my most favorite items from Supernatural. Not going to lie lol. But I'd love for them to finally add a classic knitting interaction with it, along with cradling....well baby or toddler (maybe baby if their ever revamped but yeah lol).

Photo Booth for all ages I'm all for. Even when GTW was release I was really surprised to find out that adults and children couldn't take photos together, causing it to be almost impossible for family photos (obviously some chairs or poses help...but it's no where near the same). So to create a full photo booth or even revamped camera so the whole family (toddler-elder) could have a nice family photo.

Also!!! I'd love the return of the Camcorders!! I'd love these for special milestone events.
    Post edited by Dreamie209 on
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • Sonata13SingerSonata13Singer Posts: 183 Member
    photo booth
    Was there ever a rocking chair before?
    3ZWheQM.gif
    Origin ID: Sonata13Singer

I also create music and art (search up Sona13Singer on google... but I haven't been uploading a lot recently)
  • TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    flower aranging

I think there was in Sims 3 Supernatural
    TS1299 wrote: »

I think there was in Sims 3 Supernatural

there is
    photo booth is winning I guess people really want more kinds of photos
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    photo booth
    Of those choices, I picked photo booth. What I really want are bots.
  • Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,040 Member
    flower aranging
    Flower arranging has a lot of replay value as it can be used in many ways, ranging from storytelling to shops to decoration, hobbies etc. We need more things that tie into the rest of the game to make a unity and fuller experience.
  • CeCeDotCeCeDot Posts: 230 Member
    I want the sims 4 to have more diversity regarding nationalities. Like fictional worlds with fictional nationalities. If A sim has a certain nationalty, they recieve quirks associated with their world of origin! Like in the sims 3 world adventures for example, the people living in that world sold relics from the world and could teach your sims about songs from there. But in the sims 4 it should be a bit more expanded than sims 3. Like special dishes only they have, ways of eating, holidays, clothes, instruments, decoration, etc. In create a sims you can give them the nationality seprerate from traits, like with walk style. And clothes have a select button for clothes related to nationalities.
    This could come along with a vacation expansion or something like world adventures. When more destinations come along, more nationalities come as well. When the sims visit their 'home world' they get a moodlet.
  • SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
    photo booth
    The photo booth , better pics.
  • redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,053 Member
    flower aranging
    1. Flower Arranging
    2. Tea Set
    3. Rocking chair
    4. Photo Booth
    5. Heart Bed - Actually If it doesn't come back its ok. Unless Cheesy hotels can be built then absolutely it should come back
    “All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett
  • SmokingFoxSaysSmokingFoxSays Posts: 79 Member
    Good question. :p
    Hard one, I miss the gaudiness of the heart bed.
    Happy new year! <3
    https://smokingfoxsays.com/
    (Check out the link, for my Sim Story Blog : SIMPEAKS)
    Watch me play:
    https://twitch.tv/smokingfoxsays

To those about to Sim I Salute you :)

• Bluefairy286Bluefairy286 Posts: 254 Member
    photo booth
    I would like a Japanese photobooth.
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member