Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

S4S

DeadFishyDeadFishy Posts: 2,761 Member
Hi All,

I've finally found the time to try nd fix my game post patch. But how many patches does S4S have? it looks like there are four on their site.
Go Raps!
canada-flag-tiny.gif

Comments

• CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    What do you mean by "how many patches?"
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • DeadFishyDeadFishy Posts: 2,761 Member
    When I go to S4S there are 4 new updates. Which one should I use?

Does anyone know if it will patch files inside other folders? I have all my mods organized so they are easy to sort. Do I have to patch each folder individually? Or can I just choose the mods folder and be good?
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    You would want the latest version, 3.1.0.4.

The batch fixes will work on files inside of folders within your mods folder.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • JagwithtudeJagwithtude Posts: 1,452 Member
    DeadFishy wrote: »

Does anyone know if it will patch files inside other folders? I have all my mods organized so they are easy to sort. Do I have to patch each folder individually? Or can I just choose the mods folder and be good?

If you have a PC you need to download Wishes 3.1.0.4 if you have a MAC it's Candy Apple 1.2.0.2, I am not sure if you can do a batch fix in sub folders, I have my CC in sub folders as well, when I do batch fixes I pull all other mod/cc from my mods folder and only leave in the folder that needs to be batch fixed e.g for sofas I only had my livingroom folder in my mods folder and ran the batch fix, the reason I do this is because I have a lot of cc in my game and the batch fix will go through your whole mods folder and can take a long time, I just find this is easier for me.
    "If you could read my mind, I'm pretty sure you'd be traumatized for life"

Join us on Discord for help with MC Command Center @ Discord https://discord.gg/TKp3GqE
    The latest version of MCCC 3.9.6 go to https://www.patreon.com/posts/mc-command-3-9-6-15332977

Rrkznuy.jpg?4

• DeadFishyDeadFishy Posts: 2,761 Member

If you have a PC you need to download Wishes 3.1.0.4 if you have a MAC it's Candy Apple 1.2.0.2, I am not sure if you can do a batch fix in sub folders, I have my CC in sub folders as well, when I do batch fixes I pull all other mod/cc from my mods folder and only leave in the folder that needs to be batch fixed e.g for sofas I only had my livingroom folder in my mods folder and ran the batch fix, the reason I do this is because I have a lot of cc in my game and the batch fix will go through your whole mods folder and can take a long time, I just find this is easier for me.

Thank you!
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
  • JagwithtudeJagwithtude Posts: 1,452 Member

Thank you!

You are welcome, glad I could help :)
    "If you could read my mind, I'm pretty sure you'd be traumatized for life"

Join us on Discord for help with MC Command Center @ Discord https://discord.gg/TKp3GqE
    The latest version of MCCC 3.9.6 go to https://www.patreon.com/posts/mc-command-3-9-6-15332977

Rrkznuy.jpg?4