Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Great Game, a few bugs.

167891012...Next

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SipopSipop Posts: 166 Member
    edited June 2018

29ehumg.jpg
    Me trying to figure out why the bird feeder keeps saying must be place outside to fill up, even when its outside.

Edit: found out this happened because I had bb.moveobjects on before placing it. Works fine now.
    Post edited by Sipop on
    [
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    The one thing I’ve noticed when my niece plays it and she adds restaurants from her library the game crashes. Happens on her PS4 and my PS4 Pro.
  • SteveTheSimmerSteveTheSimmer Posts: 49 Member
    The one thing I’ve noticed when my niece plays it and she adds restaurants from her library the game crashes. Happens on her PS4 and my PS4 Pro.

Is that on any lot in the world or just one specific lot? Sounds strange. I've placed a few recently and havnt seen any issues.

Is that on any lot in the world or just one specific lot? Sounds strange. I've placed a few recently and havnt seen any issues.

Happens most frequently in willow creek and new crest.
    Noticed though the crashing stopped when I turned off share user data under settings.
  • RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    Having an issue on my most recent household (occurred a few times before when I manually moved Sims over to my own households)that limits the efficiency of my Sims and generally has me quitting my playtime early. It happens generally with larger households, and it's an issue where a command will double up, and the first command will stay in limbo even when canceled repeatedly. In all cases, this is the "sleep" command that stays in the queue. It forces the next command in the queue to disappear after ten to thirty minutes of Sim inactivity. It is only temporarily rectified by either reissuing the desired command or choosing a different command after again canceling the "sleep" command. Since it is a multi-Sim lot, each time it is saved/reloaded, a different Sim has been affected by this issue.
  • floralneyfloralney Posts: 230 Member
    RionAgrias wrote: »
    Having an issue on my most recent household (occurred a few times before when I manually moved Sims over to my own households)that limits the efficiency of my Sims and generally has me quitting my playtime early. It happens generally with larger households, and it's an issue where a command will double up, and the first command will stay in limbo even when canceled repeatedly. In all cases, this is the "sleep" command that stays in the queue. It forces the next command in the queue to disappear after ten to thirty minutes of Sim inactivity. It is only temporarily rectified by either reissuing the desired command or choosing a different command after again canceling the "sleep" command. Since it is a multi-Sim lot, each time it is saved/reloaded, a different Sim has been affected by this issue.

I've had this problem too. The sleep command just stays in the queue, and the sim refuses to do anything. I have to leave the lot and come back. I would try the reset sim cheat, but I don't want to use cheats in my game. It happens every night, and my household isn't large (two sims).
  • JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    LOW wrote: »
    Anybody else having an issue where their straight sims gets a whim to flirt with the same sex? My married sims only has one male friend. I was playing another household and when i came pack he now had whims to flirt with said friend.I never have my sim flirt unless it with his wife. I did some futher testing and i had him divorce his wife and then used the wishing well and wished for romance. I use the debug cheat to force the outcome and he was giving a boyfriend not a girlfriend. This doesn't make any sense because he has never flirted with any male sims only his wife!
    As far as I know, sims have always been like that. Apparently, gender makes no difference to them.

• SuperSimAddictSuperSimAddict Posts: 13 New Member
    Whenever my sim goes to pick up his child, (Toddler) his arms glitch out and he picks the kid up from behind! I have reset the game as well as my console, but it just keeps happening! The mother picks the toddler up just fine though.
  • JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    edited July 2018
    Whenever my sim goes to pick up his child, (Toddler) his arms glitch out and he picks the kid up from behind! I have reset the game as well as my console, but it just keeps happening! The mother picks the toddler up just fine though.
    That happens to me too. Must be a glitch.
    [quote="LOW;c-16531953"]The gardener is broken they wont come daily basis anymore [/quote]
    This happened to me once, I just fired the old one and hired another.
    So I pressed the ‘plan outfits’ button on the dresser and once it loaded my cursor would move but not respond when I clicked on anything. This carried on after I went back to playing in live mode and the same thing happened. Even restarting the game wouldn’t work so I had to restart my console.
    Also a few times in CAS I have opened the filter bar and it would not close again. The bar used to chose the clothes would close fine but the filter bar would still appear on my screen.
    Recently, the welcome wagon seems to have no fruitcake. The sim carrying the fruitcake seem to put it in their inventory before entering the lot.
  • BelongtoLCMSBelongtoLCMS Posts: 125 Member
    Recently, the welcome wagon seems to have no fruitcake. The sim carrying the fruitcake seem to put it in their inventory before entering the lot.

That bug was on PC too. I believe they fixed it for PC, so maybe let the gurus handling console know the same bug made it to console.
  • Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member

That bug was on PC too. I believe they fixed it for PC, so maybe let the gurus handling console know the same bug made it to console.

Yes, i remember having this issue on pc a while back and i think it was fixed. I haven't noticed it if it is still there.
    [quote="Simsfan99111;c-16598933"][quote="BelongtoLCMS;c-16591059"][quote="SuperSimAddict;c-16590441"]Recently, the welcome wagon seems to have no fruitcake. The sim carrying the fruitcake seem to put it in their inventory before entering the lot. [/quote]

That bug was on PC too. I believe they fixed it for PC, so maybe let the gurus handling console know the same bug made it to console.[/quote]

Yes, i remember having this issue on pc a while back and i think it was fixed. I haven't noticed it if it is still there. [/quote]

Thanks
  • Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member

Yes, i remember having this issue on pc a while back and i think it was fixed. I haven't noticed it if it is still there.

Thanks

I have seen a few old pc bugs on console recently so it makes sense
    I need to figure out if this is a bug or not, but I started having Sims coming home from work with progress bars in the checkmarks not getting promoted (all requirements have been met for the next level up). However, a Sim who came home at the exact same time as the one who did not get promoted did in fact get promoted.

Have you ever seen a workday for a Sim end in a checkmark? I guess the normal realm for this happening is during stay at home work days, but this was a Tech Guru job.
    Saving, closing the game, and restarting the game gave that Sim her promotion. However, I suffered the permanent sleep in the queue bug right after that. Another save and close.
    Meh... tried to move an item (salad) to the fridge manually. When I released the button to finish the move to the fridge, game glitched out and made every potential object that could have something moved into (trash can, Sim, fridge, sink, etc...) glow. Furthermore, no workable actions for Sims could be taken from this point as cursor would not react. Cursor acted if it was still trying to move the salad. Only recourse was to save the game and exit.