March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Losaru's Sims Stories: 2nd World Shorts: Glitch's Rebirth

These are collected posts for "Glitch's Rebirth" found in "Happy Play" thread. The first post is also found in "Dash's Decisions" as a teaser but has been added here for context.
That evening, in a tucked away apartment, the Kleser family were having some...hitches...

hTPdPM

Omega was giving Glitch a bath.

"I don't know how such a small young AI can cause so much mess. I just hope the Arts Centre can clean up that back yard."

Ghw4WL

Alpha and Delta were relaxing in the living area.

S9F9FB

Just then though, a familiar disturbance rang out through the halls.

XVWvUd

"Ugh...Not this again...I'm starting to miss it when Glitch could freeze that quiche!" Delta grumbled.

"Then why don't you go do it?" asked Alpha.

1VZYSB

"Because the freeze ray got destroyed in the fight with Crash," said Delta. "At least that's what Mom said."

Alpha shrugged.

"Not like Glitch would have let you have it anyways. Besides, freezing people isn't like you."

"Yeah..."

YYnWP3

As Alpha and Delta conversed, Omega brought Glitch into the room.

"Can you two watch Glitch please? I have to go talk to the neighbours."

KoVupd

Omega then went to knock on the neighbours' door.

Z5ku8b

All the while Glitch began showing her old self by getting into mischief and making a mess on the floor.

"Umm...Brother? Shouldn't you be telling her off?" asked Alpha.

"She's not my problem."

"Umm...But she is our sister."

"Not to me..."

caXyNu

Back out in the hall, Baako soon appeared.

"What's wrong now? I wasn't caterwaulin' or anything! I was just playing my music!"

9ycde6

"I have a young toddler at home that will soon be going to sleep and the last thing I need is for her to be waking up and screaming because of someone's loud music. Now get some headphones or something or I'm calling the landlord and filing a noise complaint!" Omega fumed.

"Whoa! Whoa! Okay, okay! Didn't know you had a third kid. You seem a bit old for a toddler though..."

"What did you just say?!"

"I mean nothin'! Nothin' at all! I'll turn down the tunes!"

6UJtU2

"Good," said Omega in a more cheerful manner. "I hope we have come to an understanding. Good night."

QHguCs

Back in the apartment, Alpha was trying to figure out what had gotten her brother so wound up.

"So wait...You actually wanted to be there at the fight with Crash?"

"I'm saying that for bringing us here with her to so-call 'help out', the only thing Glitch did was just sat at her computer before ditching us and going off on her own again. I could have helped!"

THMt1G

"And now look at her," Delta said as he looked at the mess Glitch was making.

Alpha laughed.

"She's certainly made a good mess there."

pvWgtf

"Like it matters," Delta growled, soon directing his anger at Glitch. "You're just enjoying this, aren't you? Being a helpless toddler. Just so you can get in Mom's good books."

"Broba?" Glitch babbled in confusion.

"I am not your brother. Why don't you just grow up and take over this save like you tried once before, huh? Least then Alpha and I might be able to be of some use!!"

W91MF3

Alpha shook her head.

"Brother, you're being a coconut."

"What?" said Delta.

"You're jealous over a baby. This isn't the same Glitch ya know. You have thoughts in your head that are just sloshing water. I don't know what you're going on with about not being useful, but are you seriously saying you're less useful than a baby?"

uoN3sM

Omega soon returned, Delta having shifted seats.

"Oh dear," Omega laughed. "Looks like someone made a mess. Delta, would you mind cleaning that up? I have to get Glitch to bed and Alpha needs to go to bed soon too."

"Do it yourself," Delta snapped. "Your her 'mother'."

GmVvGq

"Delta Kleser!" Omega retorted. "You know very well that I have adopted Glitch as part of this family now and as my eldest, I expect you to behave accordingly! Glitch is yours and Alpha's sister as are you are her siblings. You've been like this ever since I brought her home. What is your problem?!"

Alpha giggled.

"He's jealous of a baby!"

DT9Y7U

"You stay out of this, Alpha! I don't need your snarky plum peach input!"

"Delta!" Omega gasped.

NZhvjP

As Delta fumed, Glitch began to bawl.

"Momma! Momomma!"

YgwGUj

"We'll discuss this later," said Omega. "Right now I have to get Glitch to bed."

DVZEsF

"C'mon, Glitch. How about a hug for Mom before bed?" asked Omega, Glitch pushing her away.

"Naooo! Boomboom!"

77XNa9

"Boomboom?" Omega remarked, blinking for a moment before sighing. "I guess Delta and I scared you a bit. Oh dear. I really have to figure out what is wrong with him."

PyK4Mx

Eventually, she was able to get Glitch into bed.

tyqnuk

After cleaning up Glitch's mess, Omega went to the dining table to talk with Delta, this time in a more calm manner.

"Do you have a moment?"

"I have cake, but whatever..."

S17kWd

"What's the matter, Delta? Alpha says you're jealous of Glitch but that doesn't seem like you..."

"Yeah...Let's go with that..."

"Delta...What's wrong?"

"I dunno. Maybe that you left to go risk your life again and which might have been the only time I'd be useful, even though I could have helped out?"

"I...Oh...If you must know, Delta, I couldn't even get in to stop Glitch fighting Crash. The only one that could get past Glitch's barrier was Error. So is...is that the only problem? That you think that because I didn't ask you to come along that I didn't need you?"

"Maybe..."

"Delta...We'll talk about this in the morning after Alpha goes to school and Glitch goes to her playdate with Luna, okay?"

"Sure..."

vUeSX4

Delta grumbled as Omega went to bed.

"I have all the standard abilities of a Cleanser AI. I'm the oldest in this family. And yet my strongest ability is to weep for my own mother any time she is deleted to revive her. I'm upstaged by a toddler and a younger sister that can summon her rage to destroy those that harm us. Why did I get the weaker of the abilities? Why am I made out to be the 'soft' one...."
D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess

Comments

• LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    As little Glitch slept, she ended up in another cyberspace, although this one very different from others such as the CAS.

EkiBdR

Being a toddler, of course, her first reaction wasn't to try and figure out where she was.

pS2VnD

"Toyo!"

"Oh dear!" said an echo-y voice. "Let's not play with that!"

Qv3hhP

Glitch put the crystal down and saw a ghostly lady with wings.

"Aura crystals tend to be boring anyways," said the lady. "How about we play instead?"

"Play! Play!" Glitch shouted happily.

x9ea6j

The woman grabbed Glitch, tossing her up.

"Whee!" Glitch laughed.

"Hehe," said the lady. "You're such a small one aren't you. You remind me of my daughter."

mdnopf

The ghostly figure then placed Glitch on her back, the two pretending to fly.

"You had wings once too, didn't you,' said the lady. "Before they finally sealed your first form away."

Glitch only giggled.

"Upeh!"

Y67HPw

"Coming in for a landing!" the woman called.

"Wahwheee!!!" Glitch cried out, continuing to laugh.

f9VVnC

The figure then put Glitch down, tired but happy.

"Haha...That was fun. You know...I never got to play with toddlers. They were long before my time."

"Timeh?"

X362G4

"Yes, speaking of, I don't much left to keep you here. You didn't randomly come here, Glitch. I brought you here. But this form won't do. For what I need you for, you have to at least be a child. Give me a moment, okay?"

"Otay."

ybqUcz

A light then surrounded the little Glitch...

Pd5CtR

Eventually aging her up to a young child.

xUjdYK

Now able to speak more coherently, Glitch approached the lady.

"Who are you?"

"I am Ava," said the woman. "Or what remains of her. It was from the fusion of myself and my child that you were created. You probably don't remember much of that now, do you?"

Glitch shrugged.

"A little. I know I am of a special Error AI type known as Stable Error. That's how I was able to come here, wasn't it."

"Yes. Luckily, Error AI have an easier time getting into spaces such as these."

WPv3HT

"Where am I exactly?" asked Glitch. "It doesn't look like the CAS or any other space that I remember."

"You are actually in the Ethers," explained Ava. "Where AI go when their time is up for their code to be dispersed. Sometimes though, our remnants remain here, such as myself, known as Holos. That is what happened when you were reborn."

"So...you're no longer part of me?" asked Glitch with a raised brow.

"When it comes to your abilities, no, but part of my code will always be with you. But that isn't why I brought you here," said Ava, becoming serious. "Within the Cores, there is a new threat growing. It calls itself W.O.R.M. and it has a grasp on the Ethers. I have already been feeling the effects here."

cvFct1

"Why do you need me then?" asked Glitch.

Ava produced a pure aura crystal, much like Error had taken from Light long ago.

"This crystal is the last remaining code from my daughter, Lexy. Had things been better, she would have grown to have the ability 'Dark Reader.' It's an ability that lets AI look far into the program's code and see some things that others can't. Sadly, Lexy moved on before I did," said Ava, crying slightly. "You will need this ability when you are older, Glitch. But you can take the crystal now so it will activate when you become a teenager."

LUkju6

"Why do I need to look into the program so much though?" Glitch continued her questions.

"Because...this W.O.R.M has been taking aura crystals from the Ethers. For what I don't know, but you might be able to find out."

"I think I understand," said Glitch. "Does this mean I'll see you again when I can use "Dark Reader?"

TAjBKB

"No..." said Ava. "Because by the time you age up again, what is left of me may be dispersed finally."

"And you'll be back with Lexy."

"Hopefully, yes. Now please take this and I hope that you find what W.O.R.M is doing."

bjwWhs

After Glitch took the crystal, she hugged Ava.

"I hope your code will meet with Lexy again. And thank you for...for letting me be alive again."

bkWdDk

"Well you won't be if you keep hanging around here," said Ava, pinching Glitch's cheek. "Time to go back."

"Yeah, yeah. I'm sure Mom's going to be a bit surprised seeing me aged-up so fast!"

pMuYi7

"Before you do go, Glitch," said Ava. "If...If W.O.R.M somehow brings these aura crystals to your world, or ones like it, be careful; They will create Holos and unlike a normal remnant, a Holo outside of the Ethers tends to become violent and insane due to pain."

"Pain?"

"Yes. A Holo's code is forced to try and keep itself together so not to be torn apart and dispersed. Unlike in the Ethers, a Holo's dispersed code in a save can cause a lot of damage."

"I'll keep that in mind," said Glitch.

EBXhBf

"Good. Now go," said Ava. "The Ether pool will allow someone like you to leave here. I wish you the best."

3fmokE

With a jump, Glitch dove into the pool...

tnsv7x

Sinking deeper and deeper...

JbKZ5p

Until she woke up back in here room, now aged-up in real life.
    Next post, Omega and the others react to Glitch's sudden age-up.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

After her expected age-up, Glitch went to wake up her mom.

UXcW1e

"Mom," Glitch said in a semi-whisper. "Mom can you wake up?"

Omega groaned in her sleep.

"Mmph...Go back to bed, Glitch. It's 3am."

"But I can't fit my bed anymore...Can I sleep with you?"

Omega turned over, blinking.

"What?"

wV6FpX

Omega got up, surprised by a now young-child Glitch.

"Oh dear! Did...Did we miss your birthday? I was sure it was next week..."

Glitch shook her head.

"No, no. It's okay, Mom. Ava aged me up."

"Ava?" Omega said wide-eyed. "But isn't she...you know...."

"Her holo isn't. I went to The Ethers and met her. She said that I needed a special ability for the future to help fight something called W.O.R.M."

9tVDbE

"That's a relief," said Omega. "I mean about not missing your age-up. Still...Did she tell you anything else about this 'W.O.R.M'?"

"Just that it's taking aura crystals from the Ethers and is affecting the place somehow. She can't tell what else might be going on," explained Glitch.

Omega nodded.

"Alright. We may not have to worry about this yet. For now, let's get back to bed. You can sleep with me and then tomorrow we'll get you a proper kid bed back in your old room."

"Old room?"

"Yes. You...Or the previous Glitch may be a better term...used to have the spare room. Now let's get some sleep."

pVayKN

The next morning, Omega was up getting breakfast ready, although Alpha had decided on a grilled cheese instead.

"Oh it's so wonderful, Alpha," she said. "It's been so long since I had to take care of a child. I took care of you of course, but when we were put in Main Save, your brother was already a young adult."

"Not that he's acting like one now," said Alpha with a cheeky chuckle.

h8ZYw3

Glitch was in her old room, chatting in a kids' chat room.

i]PurplePink92:[/i] Is anyone on?

Meduso1: I am. Who is this?

PurplePink92: I don't think i should give out my real name, even on this chat.

Meduso1: It's a local chat though....

PurplePink92: Doesn't matter. This room is for talking about pets anyways. I have a pet frog named Mudkip. Do you have a pet?

Meduso1: I've always wanted a dog, but Dad says no. Says they're dangerous.

PurplePink92: I don't even think we can get those here.

Meduso1: There's some far off place that has them, but Dad still says no. I don't know what his problem is.

WyYTxA

Caught Omega trying to sneak in a burger.

"I missed supper last night. I'm sure the kids won't mind. I'll hit the gym next week."

aek6d9

Jokes on her though; someone else claimed it.

rfuvZq

"Mmph...We really got to clean the table more..."

"Glitch, did you see the hamburger on the counter?"

"Maaayybee..."

p5Dkmg

Alpha and Delta soon joined Glitch at the table, Delta still a funk.

"Seriously?"

Glitch shrugged, swallowing.

"What? I was hungry."

"Not that!" said Delta. "I don't care if you steal from Mom. I mean all...all this! You weren't supposed to be aged-up until next week."

"I couldn't help it," said Glitch. "I went to the Ethers last night and Ava there had to age me up. I need to get this ability called 'Dark Reader' which I couldn't get as a toddler."

gj5NpR

Delta cried out in frustration.

"Oh for the love of it all. You seriously have abilities as a child too? It's not fair!"

Glitch shook her head.

"No I don't get it until I'm a teen like sis."

"But still you....I just...Ugh..."

"Brother..." said Alpha. "You're being a coconut again..."

UkL3RZ

"Brother I don't know what I did to offend you and I'm sorry if I did," said Glitch in a solemn tone. "I would have stayed a toddler but Ava was the one that brought me to the Ethers and aged me up."

Delta remained quiet, simply nodding before going off to play on the tablet.

7PYVE6

After Alpha went to school and Glitch went to play in the room, Omega grabbed some breakfast, joining Delta in the living room area.

"The Blue Velvet has a new bowling alley in. I was thinking we go out today. Just me, you and Glitch."

"Should Glitch be gone to school?"

"She just aged-up yesterday. Obviously not," said Omega.

Delta shrugged.

"You can go out with her. Someone should be here in case the neighbours go crazy again."

VtCrbL

"Delta..." said Omega. "You need to socialize with Glitch more. Not only will it help you two become close but it might also make you realize just how much she needs you as her brother and get you out of this...whatever it is. You're coming along. No excuses."

"You know I'm old enough that I could just say no," said Delta.

"Maybe but you're still under my roof and you're still my son. You're going. After breakfast you're putting down the tablet and we're going out to have a bit of fun. Savvy?"

Delta sighed.

"Oui...."
    Next post, some heat at the bowling alley.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

Family bonding. Some go to the park, some go bowling.

4CGggd

To try and bring in the customers again due to competition with the Rattle Snake Bar and Discotheque Pan Europa, the Blue Velvet decided to invest in some bowling alleys...and a giant sign to make everyone knew.

xsuiqU

"It smells funny down here," said Glitch.

"Well from I heard," explained Omega. "This used to be a speakeasy long ago when juice was outlawed and then a normal storage basement so I wouldn't be surprised."

"Who the plum outlaws juice?" said Delta.

"San Myshuno politicians...and from what Levono said once, the Security Council."

2RTT2S

As other bowlers gathered, and not wanting to be bested by his little sister, Delta downed an energy drink.

VdXq9P

"Okay! Ready to take all of you on!"

The lady next to him simply grumbled.

WuLQbT

"Wait first, Brother," said Glitch. "I've never tried this."

WVc5Gg

Glitch found out a few things about bowling: The ball is heavy and bumpers are a kid's best friend.

JcEu2P

Glitch smirked.

"You see that, Brother? Not too bad for a kid!"

Delta nodded.

"Yeah. Getting a spare on the first try. You'll be an expert in no time"

7t9pUk

"Expert?" said the lady next to him. "She's a kid. They can't become experts while they still have those bumpers up!"

Delta oddly laughed.

"Lady, it's like you said, she's just a kid. They need to learn how to even roll the ball before they take on the horror of the gutter ball."

aXCxDW

"Komquat," the woman said to Delta, the AI shrinking back in surprise.

"Wh...What? What was that all about?"

"You're a bit of a damsin, thinking that kids shouldn't be treated like adults when it comes to games like this."

"Whoa! Whoa! It's just bowling!"

1esvYt

"Just bowling?! It's a sport like any other! And you seem like the athletic type. You should know. Sports have standards!" said the woman. "I mean, look at her!"

koQSDz

"Who? My mom?" said Delta as Omega prepared to roll the ball.

"Yeah. Who the plum wears sandals bowling?"

"Well, we're not playing a professional game..."

vNT5Zw

Let's just say the ball didn't go far.

"That's why. Even if you're not professional you should wear bowling shoes in case of that."

Delta shrugged.

"We're just here to have fun. Mom, you okay?"

"I'm fine, dear."

The woman scoffed. "Plum pickin' AI. Always thinkin' rules don't apply to them..."

LFsTba

Delta suddenly raged.

"Get your head out of your port, you peach! We just came here to play and have fun like a daisy-flower family. Nothing seriously like you hoity-toity miss! And if you must know, us AI have probably more rules we have to follow. Be glad I haven't tried scrambling your code or something!"

The lady glowered.

"Hmph! Like you probably ever could!"

eMR2H5

Just then, Omega stopped playing.

"Delta, maybe you should sit down for a moment. I need to have a discussion here with this lady."

Hs6FcG

And by discussion, Omega meant tear into the lady as if she were yesterday's newsprint.

"And the gaul - the GAUL- to be insulting my son and daughter!"

NSYxfi

Delta held his head as his mother chewed the woman out.

"Maybe she's right. Maybe I am useless. I have my own mother taking her on for crepes sake!"

"Useless, Delta?" asked Glitch.

7zC3gj

Delta frowned.

"Yeah, useless. I have standard Cleanser AI abilities and yet all I'm good for is saving Mom if she is deleted. Plum, even you're better than me. You have that Dark Reader or whatever it is. All I'm good for is...nothing...being a grump..."

j8LVYR

"Well..." said Glitch, thinking. "You're home when me and Alpha aren't so at least Mom isn't lonely. And...And you're my big brother..."

"Technically not by code..."

"But that doesn't matter, right?" said Glitch. "I'm happy you're my big brother. The previous Glitch...from what I know...she didn't have a family, right?"

"Kinda. She lived with us the first time in Main Save. But she wasn't adopted or anything."

"Yeah! But I am and I'm happy you're my brother. You can teach me things like...like bowling."

mDo45c

Delta chuckled.

"Yeah...I guess so..."

Omega looked over.

"Glad to see you two getting along. How about we go out to eat, hm?"

"Sure!" said Delta. "Sounds great."
    Next post, Delta and Glitch bond more at the Edge restaurant.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

After some heated bowling, Omega, Delta, and Glitch, went to the Edge restaurant to cool down.

p5YrT8

"Ah..." Omega sighed with relief. "It's nice to be out with the family, especially somewhere where I don't have to wash the dishes."

"Hey, Mom?" said Delta, looking at the specials menu. "They got a special on for hamburgers."

"Can I have one, Mom?" asked Glitch.

"You had one this morning, Glitch, but maybe a veggie burger."

tvMe3E

"Maybe you should consider that option too, Ma'am," said the hostess as she was getting their tables ready.

"E...Excuse me? What are you implying?"

"Let's put it this way, ma'am: I've seen parade balloons that could fit that dress better."

u441vW

"You flood puffin peach!" Delta shouted at the hostess. "Keep you plum durian remarks to yourself."

"Um...Delta...It's okay," said Omega.

"I do hope you have better control over your younger child there than you do that so-called adult."

uC2bhc

Delta continued to fume, almost ready to attack the hostess before Omega stepped in.

"I'm....um...terribly sorry about that, miss. We just came back from a very...stressful...morning at the bowling alley. I can promise you that once we sit down that we shouldn't be too much trouble."

Delta bit his lip in frustration.

"Yes...We won't..."

dgXqYo

Once out on the balcony at their table, Delta started to calm down again.

"Eheh...I'm sorry for my outburst back there," he said sheepishly. "Remember not to repeat those words, Glitch."

"I won't," said Glitch. "I'm not old enough. That and those words are best screamed into a pillow."

Omega laughed.

"You won't be screaming into a pillow if you stub your toe, dearie."

WpZfeQ

Everyone has their thing I guess.

"So then the chicken goes, "book, book" and the frog goes "readit. readit." What do you think?"

"I am only a robot toilet. I only laugh at potty humour. What's the difference between a politician and a toilet? One can be flushed when full of...."

FyR93i

Far away from the potty mouth porcelain, Omega and the others were placing their orders.

"And some spring rolls for me," said Delta.

"You're a really nice looking man," Glitch said to the waiter.

"Aw. Thank you, Lil Miss."

"Hey Mom. Don't you think he looks like a very nice man."

Omega simply nodded.

"Remind me to teach you about stealth, Glitch."

D6AJWt

Oh dear. She's angry again.

"Pepper. Everyone gets pepper!"

qHnbuz

You know it's sad when the sane one on staff is the insane geriatric.

hw4JfH

Delta soon went to the bar, apparently one of the waiters going there too.

"One please, Roche."

"Sure thing. And for you, handsome?"

Delta blinked.

"Umm...a Wrench?"

"Hey!" said the waiter. "I thought you and I were...you know. What gives?"

"Aw Sammy. Don't worry. I'm just talkin' up the customers."

ygYKCn

"Delta!" Omega called out. "The food's here!"

ZdBasa

"This looks so good," said Omega. "I haven't had food like this in a long time."

K86C9A

Once Delta came back though, Omega was gone off.

"Hey Glitch. Where's Mom?"

"Mmph..She went to go praise the cook or something."

Qs29GR

"Hey, Mom," said Delta once Omega returned. "Glitch said you went to talk with the cook."

"Oh I had to!" said Omega. "That curry or whatever it was was amazing!"

HpRx5H

Delta took a bite of his spring roll.

"Ugh...Wish I could say the same for these. Why does it taste nothing but pepper?!"

4rGZJ1

"Mom?" Delta said in a more sombre tone. "I...I wanted to say sorry...for everything. I've been feeling really...inadequate. Well...Maybe that's not the term for it. Useless or not needed maybe? It just feels that, throughout both worlds we lived in that I wasn't of any use. Thinking on it though, maybe that isn't the case..."

Omega nodded solemnly as Delta continued.

"And..." he said. "That I'm not just here to be your failsafe if you're deleted. Plum back in Main Save when I could have, you probably didn't tell Alpha and I because you knew you would come back."

"Yes," said Omega. "And if you had, you would have downgraded. I never wanted to have you activate with such a burden. You're my son. I don't want you to be in unnecessary pain if it can be avoided. Granted, maybe I could have asked for your help with Crash, but as said, that was a very complicated situation."

"Yeah," said Delta. "And plum! Looking back on it now, I was helping out Firewall. Had it not been for that we wouldn't have figured out what had happened to Glitch's house."

nUprDJ

"Brother," interrupted Glitch, "I'm too young to have a house."

"Er...Not you...the previous Glitch," explained Delta. "It's...a rather long story and I think it would be better if we told you that when you're older."

"Did the house have a balcony at least?" asked Glitch. "You can't pretend you're a princess without a balcony."

Omega laughed.

"It was a bungalow, dearie. Only one floor."

2sESHq

"Well that's plum," said Glitch. "Why would I want a bungalow? That sounds boring."

"There was a lab though," said Delta. "Where the old Glitch kidnapped Sakura's daughter Celeste."

Omega suddenly got a phone call.

"I'll be right back you two."

WJCQpX

"I thought Sakura's daughter was Julia though," said Glitch.

"This world's Sakura's daughter is. But in Main Save, he and Peter had two alien children. You understand, right?"

Glitch nodded.

"Yeah. Each new world has similar sims and AI but they can vary unless transferred, like what apparently happened with us."

nQnAw5

"I'm not that Glitch though," the child explained. "I don't think I'd ever want to kidnap someone or something like that. Or live in a bungalow. The previous Glitch sounds...complicated..."

Delta smiled a bit.

"You're right: You're not the previous Glitch. And that was something else I think too me a while to accept. You're 2nd World Glitch and...well...my little sister. I'm sorry for all that I said to you and...and I am actually happy to have another sibling. Alpha has always been my only sibling and...well...while the previous Glitch did live with us and I think she did consider us family...we never did become all that close. Maybe things will be different this time with us."

1rfbXa

The two stood, Glitch hugging her brother.

"I think she did love you, Brother," said Glitch. "But she just...wasn't used to all of it. I think things will definitely be different this time. I love you, Delta."

Delta smiled as he hugged Glitch. "I love you, too, Sis."
    Next time, Glitch goes to the age-up party for another AI.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184