Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

name one thing you want for Christmas

PunkJadeePunkJadee Posts: 213 Member
1 thing i really want for Christmas is either origin access or sims cats and dog
Pew-Pew-Kitty-clean_800x.jpg?v=1501003855

Comments

• MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Cooler weather.
    Anything under 25C would be nice. An entire week of it would be even better.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member
    edited November 2017
    A better PC monitor. <3Sims 4 Cats & Dogs.

Just the monitor, lol. o:)
    (Having fun with RL family is already a given, for me...)

Just got C & D for $25 -
    ( actually $20 + Tax, since I sacrificed my saved rewards points from BB, to get another $5 knocked off the $25 sale price - thanks to an awesome simmer's tip posted on the forums! B)
    https://www.bestbuy.com/site/sims-4-cats-dogs-expansion-pack-windows-digital-download-add-on/1000009260.p?skuId=1000009260
    Post edited by LatteCrab on
  • samemiesamemie Posts: 1,623 Member
    This is going to sound really cheesy and cliche but I genuinely am just looking forward to spending quality time with my family, watching Christmas films, playing board games and stuff :)
  • haleighreilly19haleighreilly19 Posts: 9 New Member
    Sims 3 Ultimate Edition on sale on origin, that would be so good!
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    I just want to feel at peace and to be calm.
  • BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    Health/hope, love, and a real winter. But that's not happening. None of that is happening.
    OO2UdmJ.png
  • samemiesamemie Posts: 1,623 Member
    BariSaxy wrote: »
    Health/hope, love, and a real winter. But that's not happening. None of that is happening.

@BariSaxy :(<3
  • ElleysimsElleysims Posts: 133 Member
    This will be the first Christmas I spend with my family in 4 years so just want to be with them and have my husband have a good time.
  • xxLucky185xxxxLucky185xx Posts: 48 Member
    The sims 4 cats and dogs :D though I have exams after xmas so I will get it in January after the exams
  • ElleysimsElleysims Posts: 133 Member
    > @xxLucky185xx said:
    > The sims 4 cats and dogs :D though I have exams after xmas so I will get it in January after the exams

Good luck on your exams!
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Colour wheels for sims 4 CAS. Hands down.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    I've just asked for some pj's off my sister. My partner and I have decided we are just going to treat our cats (who are like our children lol) and make sure we have some fine food to eat :)
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• xxLucky185xxxxLucky185xx Posts: 48 Member
    > @Elleysims said:
    > > @xxLucky185xx said:
    > > The sims 4 cats and dogs :D though I have exams after xmas so I will get it in January after the exams
    >
    > Good luck on your exams!
    Awwww thank you xxxx
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    a healthy niece
    to see my sister
    a will to live
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• TheQueenTheQueen Posts: 74 Member
    Money
  • AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    To pass my finals.
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I'm a bit funny when it comes to presents. I don't like to say "I want x." And have someone go out and buy that for me. I can buy myself things I want. I like gifts that are a surprise, that say "I have carefully considered you and what you like and got you this." I guess I want an abstract concept.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    I'm just about 9 months pregnant now, little one is due in about 3/4 weeks. For Christmas I want a healthy and happy baby.

My daughter-in-law is due to deliver our grandson on Christmas day, so your wish is my wish for you and for him! :)<3
  • LilyGraceGamingLilyGraceGaming Posts: 63 Member
    I want cats and dogs :smile:
  • LilyGraceGamingLilyGraceGaming Posts: 63 Member
    I want cats and dogs :smile:
  • trilytrily Posts: 56 Member
    I've wanted these amazing Balenciaga Ceinture Ankle Boots for years. I'll probably end up saving up for the shoes myself because they sure are pricy!
    eea81a65895674a7f38d01511c6d8658.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    The Cats and Dogs Pack - though I'd be fine with any of the other ones - except for Get To Work (since I got that one already). I feel like I'm not getting the most out of my games, and I've been trying not to buy any more packs, so Mom can have something for my Christmas present this year (and gave her a list of all the packs which included ones I got). I'm kinda "tough to buy" (according to Mom) :wink:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!