Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Andrew's Pose Player - Pose By Name Issue

Hey guys, hopefully someone can help me out here! I've been using the Pose Player for ages now and haven't had any problems whatsoever. I use it both for packs and by inputting the animation codes. Suddenly, however, when I try to "Pose by Name" the full animation code won't fit in the text box. That's never been an issue before. Like, for example: a2a_generic_GS_listen_angry_04_x

Before, this would input just fine. Now it cuts off around "_list" and won't fit the rest of the code. Has this happened to anyone else, and do you know how to fix it? I'm frustrated because I downloaded a set of poses that apparently requires that exact animation in Pose by Name to work, and now I can't input the action to make it work at all. I tried removing the mod and the issue is still there.

Comments

• MorieTrisMorieTris Posts: 56 Member
    I haven't tried it with Pose Player but Andrew's Effect Player has the same problem since the update. It doesn't leave a whole lot of effects to use since the text box only allows 20 or so characters... Since they're by the same creator it might be a common problem but I'm not sure... The Effect Player issue has been pointed out to Andrew. It might be one of those things that have been broken by the update...
    JMppbSi.png
  • shezoeshezoe Posts: 67 Member
    Hey guys, hopefully someone can help me out here! I've been using the Pose Player for ages now and haven't had any problems whatsoever. I use it both for packs and by inputting the animation codes. Suddenly, however, when I try to "Pose by Name" the full animation code won't fit in the text box. That's never been an issue before. Like, for example: a2a_generic_GS_listen_angry_04_x

Before, this would input just fine. Now it cuts off around "_list" and won't fit the rest of the code. Has this happened to anyone else, and do you know how to fix it? I'm frustrated because I downloaded a set of poses that apparently requires that exact animation in Pose by Name to work, and now I can't input the action to make it work at all. I tried removing the mod and the issue is still there.

have you updated it from his page since the expansion came out? i know he updated it. you can ask him directly over there also (if you haven't already) http://sims4studio.com/thread/2617/andrews-studio
    Ky1BXMP.jpg
  • Wendiee_Wendiee_ Posts: 5 New Member
    Since today andrew poseplayer don't work anymore. I've get a orange screen and can't play with my sims with this script mod in my folder....
  • catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    I have the same problem, it's not showing up on the sim. No one has addressed this. I dumped all my mods so it's not a mod issue.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    @Wendiee_ @catitude5 have you updated Andrew's Pose Player? It was broken in the patch.
    http://sims4studio.com/thread/2617/andrews-studio?page=1&scrollTo=43313