Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Secret Obsession: a Sims 3 Story...Complete.

Comments

• Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    @Mikezumi , I want to tell you something...anything, about VJ but the end is coming up and I don’t want to spoil it in any way shape or form. ;)

@bebasim , I would go in depth with Meggie and therapy but I want (need) to get this one wrapped up by next Friday at the latest.
    **I tend to have the same feelings for VJ, I don’t hate HIM persay, I hate things he has done. I think if you dig down enough you would find a scared little boy. He is broken indeed...
    **It’s funny I didn’t care for L when I first made him, I love Ciel who is (was) in the same anime characters house as him. now I adore the heck out of L...I did give him a more flattering makeover (tweakage) since I created him...that helped. I’ll try to remember to post a newly created L so you can see how he changed.

I’ve been thinking about also doing my original ending, this story has migrated far and away from my original story with the introduction of L, he twisted the story into something completely different on a few levels. I may play and post the ending for this story and then ending to the original, they are verrrrrrry different. The original story was about Meggie and Connor....which I messed up by having Becky married to Light in this version, in the original you never saw a husband and Becky died off after Edward was a toddler. Connor was deeply obsessed with Meggie to the point of being very creepy (beyond VJ almost!) It was a fun one to play out but it really didn’t show my belved Connor in the best light....
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @Charlottesmom I would rather you didn't tell me anything as it would spoil the story. I know I can pester a little but I really prefer to find out when reading :)
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Anime L and Light:

24955755687_a52c591ab4_m.jpg

39794075282_f291e1a4b5_c.jpg

Original L, Very anime, well as much as I could get without CC sliders..:

37315268375_c9b5589cde_z.jpg

37172301191_5ef5c979aa_z.jpg

L now, more "human" (Sim-like)

38775002965_dc45947bdd_z.jpg

39473547272_7a45e829a8_z.jpg

Original Light, he was always less anime, more Sim-like, he did improve with tweakage over time though:

37315270275_5bb4094ba1_z.jpg

Tweaked Light..

38197287326_d867dd1e8d_z.jpg

38251908211_a97fec4629_z.jpg

**I don't recall even taking this one!! What the hay Meggie??

23905691967_bba6ae0683_z.jpg

:smiley:
    Post edited by Charlottesmom on
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    @Charlottesmom I would rather you didn't tell me anything as it would spoil the story. I know I can pester a little but I really prefer to find out when reading :)

@Mikezumi , At this point I knew if I said anything I would be spoiling, I shan't do that.. ;)
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    I'm surprised you let Conner be obsessed! I dunno why I'm surprised though, you kill off your SS if she ticks you off. :lol: Now I'm curious as to who Meggie's original Dad was and Edwards too. :)
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    bekkasan wrote: »
    I'm surprised you let Conner be obsessed! I dunno why I'm surprised though, you kill off your SS if she ticks you off. :lol: Now I'm curious as to who Meggie's original Dad was and Edwards too. :)

@bekkasan , Meggie’s dad was Dylan my all time favorite me made he wasn’t really in the story at all...Connor was always Edward’s dad. Meggie and Connor were best friends like she and L are but then she fell in love with Ethan and had a baby with him while they were still teens, Ethan was verbally abusive so she left him.. Connor was beyond jealous until she left Ethan. Connor was basically L but with VJ’s issues (without notebooks or computer). The reason I mentioned way back that Meggie’s room with Edward was meant to be small was because she kept sneaking into Connor’s room when she had nightmares, then he eventually moved her into his room as Edward wanted his own room. Connor had twin beds right up next to each other so they could sleep “together”. I really went wacked out obsession on that one, but it was not one way like this story, Meggie was just as obsessed with Connor she just kept it secret...he didn’t...he was not abusive though.
  • Options
    Great seeing your early L and Light again. I do remember when you first made them but it's good to see how they have evolved in one post.

I really can't see Connor that way at all! :o It would have made a very uncomfortable story.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Great seeing your early L and Light again. I do remember when you first made them but it's good to see how they have evolved in one post.

I really can't see Connor that way at all! :o It would have made a very uncomfortable story.

@Mikezumi , like I said, not a bunnies and roses story ;) . It was a long bout of play, I think I played that “story” as it was’t a story really just me playing for over 6 months. Connor was acually very gentlemanly as they never even kissed till after Meggie moved back in with Ethan’s son, and she innitiated it. It was a very slow evolution to creepy but he discovered Meggie was just as obsessed, they were both pretty creepy towards the end. Obsessive relationships never have a happily ever after ending, someone always goes off the deep end. I actually now think I’ll save the ending of that story and just post this ending. I doubt I’ll ever post it as a story at this point, too repetitive to this story in most areas.

I take Jared out of character all the time but he goes from butt*head to happy/sweet guy. In my story Connor was ooc, though not by much I can actually see him getting obsessed with someone and going a little haywire with it....gotta watch out for the quiet ones! :o
  • Options
    bebasimbebasim Posts: 581 Member
    @Mikezumi , I want to tell you something...anything, about VJ but the end is coming up and I don’t want to spoil it in any way shape or form. ;)

@bebasim , I would go in depth with Meggie and therapy but I want (need) to get this one wrapped up by next Friday at the latest.
    **I tend to have the same feelings for VJ, I don’t hate HIM persay, I hate things he has done. I think if you dig down enough you would find a scared little boy. He is broken indeed...
    **It’s funny I didn’t care for L when I first made him, I love Ciel who is (was) in the same anime characters house as him. now I adore the heck out of L...I did give him a more flattering makeover (tweakage) since I created him...that helped. I’ll try to remember to post a newly created L so you can see how he changed.

I’ve been thinking about also doing my original ending, this story has migrated far and away from my original story with the introduction of L, he twisted the story into something completely different on a few levels. I may play and post the ending for this story and then ending to the original, they are verrrrrrry different. The original story was about Meggie and Connor....which I messed up by having Becky married to Light in this version, in the original you never saw a husband and Becky died off after Edward was a toddler. Connor was deeply obsessed with Meggie to the point of being very creepy (beyond VJ almost!) It was a fun one to play out but it really didn’t show my belved Connor in the best light....

@Charlottesmom can' i ask why by next friday? I do hope you will continue writing?!!!!
    I have been meaning to ask if you have other stories published online so i can read. I look forward to reading your story, keep checking for updates daily.

You're original idea sounds like it would make a very good story too :)

YES well L is such a cutie!!! Who couldn't love him
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @Charlottesmom Thanks for the update on the original story. It does sound different and I think almost anyone could get obsessed at any given point, but, hopefully have some redeeming values that stop them. I think L distancing himself from Meggie by moving was his way of trying to be honorable, but, he couldn't resist when she wanted to visit so he's still got her in his life. He is honorable though, and has not tried to take advantage of her and that just makes him a more special character that he knows he has to let her go, let her grow and hopefully she will come to him when she grows. He loves her enough that he wants her happiness, not his, and I love that.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    bebasim wrote: »

@Charlottesmom can' i ask why by next friday? I do hope you will continue writing?!!!!
    I have been meaning to ask if you have other stories published online so i can read. I look forward to reading your story, keep checking for updates daily.

You're original idea sounds like it would make a very good story too :)

YES well L is such a cutie!!! Who couldn't love him

@bebasim , I learned when playing/posting Kate that even if you have a set ending in mind if you keep going off and exploring other characters lives you go on forever...Kate went on Forever!! It was a drain on me to keep going on and I think the ending suffered for it. I would love to go on with SO longer but there is a definate ending and a time table to get to that ending so I don’t go too far out of wack from what I want to happen in the story...there will be a 5 years into the future epilogue after the story is done though.

I also really want to finish Misunderstood, then finish the stalker story with Mortimer and my character Dalia.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Secret Obsession Part 34: Dreams....

39095058364_37e8fa997f_z.jpg

All was peaceful....then..

39791837952_970720e447_z.jpg

Meggie woke from a very disturbing dream with a start and a loud gasp..and a muttered 'sh*it' it disturbed her even further that she was under the covers with L snuggling with her, she had fallen asleep on top of the covers, she must have worked her way under the cover in the middle of the night.

39823485551_244a82cbab_z.jpg

She looked over at him sleeping peacefully sighed, tears welling up in her eyes, she wiped them and got out of bed carefully.

24953485347_a593163050_z.jpg

She had to get out of there as quietly as possible. She made the bed quickly, got dressed and made her way to the kitchen...

24953482137_f658fe3dc5_z.jpg

She grabbed a pen and scribbled a quick note to L and vanished...

24953473127_ed9f7ded1c_z.jpg

24953471087_7c2852ce35_z.jpg

Unfortunately L was a light sleeper and heard the door click closed..

25950718208_4015f190bf_z.jpg

Where was Meggie he wondered to himself, and why is the bed made..but figured she was in the bathroom.

25950717418_aa5314ced6_z.jpg

"Meggie?" he called, no answer..He opened the door, no Meggie..

25950716448_c8e621e068_z.jpg

25950715618_1407bfae78_z.jpg

..he went into the living room, no Meggie, look in the kitchen and noticed a note...

25950714838_a0e90a5f18_z.jpg

"What the He*ll??"

39791814132_1a9247af27_z.jpg

He rushed to the elevator hoping to catch her..

39791807212_0ee2086ff5_z.jpg

He caught her, she was waiting for a cab to take her to the parking garage where she left her car.

"Meggie!" he yelled...his heart racing..

39791805892_0a7148850f_z.jpg

"Where the he*ck do you think you're going at 3:30 in the morning!!" he didn't mean to yell but he was worried about her and her note scared him.

39791804882_d36a8f73a6_z.jpg

"L, I left the note so you didn't have to worry...and don't yell at me!"

39791803792_1f35c5969d_z.jpg

"I'm sorry Meggie but how would you feel if you woke up couldn't find me and found a note that said 'I'm going home, please leave me alone for awhile' what does that even mean?"

She looked up at him and said "I don't want to talk about it right now...please..." L noticed a deep red blush blooming on Meggie's cheeks, he figured she was embarrassed about something and she usually clamped up when embarrassed, she would tell him in due time. He thought she looked super cute with her blushy cheeks but decided this was not the time for such thoughts.

39114036284_6150cbecbb_z.jpg

She then turned down he face to avoid looking at L..."Can I please just go..." she said quietly still avoiding looking at him.

39114033944_d259829ba2_z.jpg

L then did the last thing she wanted him to do at that moment...he touched her...she had to keep herself from reacting, he was just being big brotherly...but she was feeling less than little sisterly in that moment, that dream had shaken her, she wanted more of what she has been dreaming of.

39823447611_7440991f85_z.jpg

Then he pulled her closer...he mind was a jumble, maybe Lee had been telling the truth about L's feelings, maybe he wasn't just kidding around trying to get a rise out of her...she tried to control her breathing..

39823450451_74a7207ee6_z.jpg

'All I have to do is lean in....' was all she could think..her heart was about to pound right out of her chest.

38924740335_e2519a924a_z.jpg

Then L leaned back 'Thank god!' Meggie thought...she was a bundle of want but she needed to think, she needed to go...

38924737925_064d048672_z.jpg

Luckily her cab showed up and she ran to get in not even saying goodbye to L, breathing a big sigh of relief when she got in. 'That was close'...she thought to herself then she started playing the dream in her mind again and breathed another heavy sigh...

38924737015_1247ecc6f8_z.jpg

'What the he*ck was that all about' L thought to himself.

38924735995_f9d7a9f19c_z.jpg

Eddie had followed L outside..L picked his cat up.."Eddie, women are such bizarre creatures, luckily you're a nice simple boy, a bit of food and catnip and you're a happy guy."

38924734305_bccb4cf1eb_z.jpg

He carried Eddie inside and went back to sleep, well he tried to sleep his mind was wide awake trying to figure out what happened in the last 15 minutes, he would have to call Lee in the morning to figure this one out, if anyone knew women it was Lee...

39823436901_4428169d52_z.jpg

:smiley:

• Options
    edited January 2018
    Will list what was going to be part two tomorrow. :)
  • Options
    @Charlottesmom I think I know what Meggie was dreaming about! ;)
    They were just a heartbeat away from kissing! Why did they stop!? :#
    Lee's a bit more canny than L but does any man truly understand the mind of a woman? ;)
    Awwww Eddie - cats are intuitive and he came out to comfort his human :)
  • Options
    @Charlottesmom I think I know what Meggie was dreaming about! ;)
    They were just a heartbeat away from kissing! Why did they stop!? :#
    Lee's a bit more canny than L but does any man truly understand the mind of a woman? ;)
    Awwww Eddie - cats are intuitive and he came out to comfort his human :)

@Mikezumi , To put into your Sims language she was dreaming about...Making the bed! :o
    **Why did they stop? Because she saving herself for Lee. (Am I kidding? :o )
    **Nope, men are throughly clueless...but interesting creatures none the less.
    **Kitties are wonderful! <3
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    @Mikezumi , I am, I couldn't do that to this cutie pants...though breaking his heart in other ways is highly probable..*maybe*

38924734305_bccb4cf1eb_c.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Secret Obsession Part 35: Lee to the Rescue!

The second L got back to the apartment he texted Lee and told him he needed female help..

25971279588_955caeaf9e_z.jpg

Lee snickered to himself, this would be fun, he loved embarrassing his brother and this had to be about Meggie, no other female wound L up so much.

25971273958_688426b941_z.jpg

"What did Meggie do?" Lee asked with out even batting an eye..

39134622074_ec8b75dd49_z.jpg

"How did you kno........forget I asked mister know it all.."

25971222688_fbdfa32698_z.jpg

"So what happened?" Lee asked curiously.

25971218488_e5c56f3322_z.jpg

"It was really strange, I woke up and she wasn't in bed..."

25971250778_44328300ba_z.jpg

"You slept with her?? Way to go bro...finally!!" Lee was like an excited puppy..

25971271968_322eea146b_z.jpg

"Geeze Lee! We were in my bed but nothing happened!! She doesn't feel that way about me.."

39134619704_7df5b1371f_z.jpg

"Yeah, okay, so then what happened..." Lee asked getting back to the issue.

"Well I checked the apartment and she was gone, she left this note", he handed the note to Lee..

"Hmmmmm, cryptic..." Lee stated.

"Very..." L agreed.

25971221698_a6260b194b_z.jpg

"So did you find her?" Lee asked.

"Yes she was outside waiting for a cab, it was 3:30 in the morning for goodness sakes, something obviously upset her for her to just run off like that. I tried to get her to talk about it it but she kept saying she didn't want to. Then she cringed when I tried to hug her and I've never seen turn red so fast, it was obvious she was embarassed about whatever happened." L explained.

25971273098_61c3584499_z.jpg

"So let me get this strait, she runs out on you in the middle of the night, she says she doesn't want to talk about it, she blushes and backs away from you when you try to touch her...?" Lee was thinking things through with the clues available..

"Exactly...any ideas??" L asked.

Lee was quiet, then all of a sudden his face lit up..."Dude, she had a se*x dream about you!!"

25971257338_54cd857e04_z.jpg

"Lee, you're so full of it..Meggie would never..."

"L, open your eyes, the girl loooooooves you!"

"Lee, shut it!" L was getting all flustered..

39134620304_8489c6dde5_z.jpg

"Subject dropped Lee..."

"You're no fun L!!"

25971264958_2afa6790ca_z.jpg

Lee went over to get a coffee, L was such an avoider, Lee knew what was going on but had to wait for L to figure it out but that didn't mean if the opportunity presented itself he couldn't goose things in the right direction..

24973902907_208c0f6174_z.jpg

They hung out for awhile longer but Lee knew better than to bring the subject up again. Lee had to get to work so he gave his brother a hug and headed out.

24973905077_d9c7885d49_z.jpg

Later that night...

Meggie got up her nerve and decided to see if Lee was up for chatting, she needed to ask him something important..

'Can I ask you something important' she typed..

39145089474_12a77eaba1_z.jpg

'Sure thing Megs, ask away...'

39823016522_7e4061a67c_z.jpg

Meggie thought it was funny Lee used the same nickname for her that Edward does.

'I was wondering if you were serious when you said L is in love with me...' she typed with sweaty palms and racing heart..she took a deep breath and pressed send..

39145085314_6e0cf98cd4_z.jpg

Lee snickered...'These two are so clueless!' he thought to himself..then sat for about 10 minutes just to let Meggie sweat it out...he knew she must be cringing at the amount of time it was taking for him to answer...he decided to have some fun with her..

39145075054_4387a93431_z.jpg

'Sorry for the delay answering, L called and asked what I was doing, he wants to come over...' he typed laughing out loud as he did it, 'I'm such a bas*tar*d' he thought to himself..

39145072744_347f2db188_z.jpg

Meggie panicked...'Lee PLEASE don't tell him what I asked you...PLEASE!!!!' she typed cringing inside..then she slammed her laptop shut and took a deep breath...

39145079304_c997f1e8c2_z.jpg

She slowly opened her laptop back up as if closing it would hide her from her feelings somehow..it was out there now, Lee had to know she was asking for a reason..

She waited for his reply praying he wasn't showing what she asked to L at this very moment and they were laughing at her inquisitiveness and or stoopidness.

39823016852_c20d454e7b_z.jpg

Lee decided to not tourture the poor girl anymore, she was probably on the verge of a heart attack at this point anyways, he had to hand it to Meggie it took a lot of guts to ask him "The" question..

'Meggie, L IS in love with you and you obviously have feelings for him but this is between you two, one of you has to develop the guts to make the first move..' he typed proud of himself, the ball was in her court.

39145071984_e1527f15f6_z.jpg

Meggie read the reply, thanked Lee, and shut her laptop....a small smile playing on her lips...

39823016642_00308916ac_z.jpg

:mrgreen:

• Options
    @Charlottesmom Lee to the rescue! Although he did have a little cheeky fun with it ;)
    Love the expressions you captured on Meggie while she was sitting at her computer :) She really looked worried that L would find out!
    That little smile at the end was PERFECT! <3
  • Options
    jordandjordand Posts: 262 Member
    I just love Lee, and the fact that he and L are polar opposites, and yet so close because of that :) . I’m glad Lee can see how they both truly feel :) Poor Meggie and Lee’s torture during the chat :D I know she was panicking during their chat. You got some great pics of her expressions! So, Meggie worked up the nerve to ask him about L? Now, the question is, will one of them ever actually make a move?
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    @Mikezumi and @jordand , I wish they had more expressions while on the computer, I had Meggie doing everything except playing games which is what Lee was doing, I actually wish I did have Meggie playing games, they all have some different expressions and I could have gotten a better variety for her. BUT after you've watched a Sim on the computer for 10 minutes pausing every 10 seconds it gets tedious. For their conversation alone I bet I had 50-60 screenshots.

We shall see if either one grows a pair and says something.

Thank you both for the comments!! :kissing_smiling_eyes:
  • Options
    Apart from the fact that I would write a boring story, I would find waiting for the right facial expressions frustrating! You've got the patience of Job!
  • Options
    @Mikezumi , If it was Jordan and you were looking at his loveliness for a long period of time I bet you wouldn’t mind. I laugh a lot watching the little boogers. ;) They are far more cooperative since I learned from you to turn off free will.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    I'm all for free will when I don't need them to do what I want, but when taking pics, free will has to go! I remember trying to take family pics years ago without turning free will off and it was worse than herding cats! LOL
  • Options
    I'm all for free will when I don't need them to do what I want, but when taking pics, free will has to go! I remember trying to take family pics years ago without turning free will off and it was worse than herding cats! LOL

@Mikezumi , That is the same expression I use, well almost...I say kittens ;)
    I could never figure out how all your family pictures had a bunch of Sims just standing there being good!! Mine would be running off to the library or going to the bathroom or just being a pain! Glad the days of screaming at them (so much) are over. :D