Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who wants drums in The Sims 4?

13...Next

Comments

• SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    Oh yeah... totally!!
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I'd love drums! I remember in Sims 2 Uni where my college kids would play in their band.

To be fair, Sims 4 is the base game with the most instruments, although so far the only EP "instrument" is singing.

Don't forget the pipe organ that came with the "Vampires" pack. I love that thing...
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Oh yeah... totally!!
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I'd love drums! I remember in Sims 2 Uni where my college kids would play in their band.

To be fair, Sims 4 is the base game with the most instruments, although so far the only EP "instrument" is singing.

Don't forget the pipe organ that came with the "Vampires" pack. I love that thing...

Oh, right. I forgot about it because I don't have the pack
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    Oh yeah... totally!!
    Absolutely! And also the virtuoso trait! <3
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,614 Member
    Oh yeah... totally!!
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    YES,YES,YES! Need drums and bands that play together - maybe even add a singer THIS TIME that plays with a band. .. finally.

Yep! That is what I want. Lead singers with bands. Please. That is the only way I'll play TS4.
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • abenaki1972abenaki1972 Posts: 46 Member
    Oh yeah... totally!!
    I WANT NOW DRUMS IN THE SIMS 4! XD
  • TaliferinaTaliferina Posts: 46 Member
    Oh yeah... totally!!
    I was actually really surprised they weren't in the game already! To be fair I would love other instruments as well (Saxophone and trumpets for a jazz band, etc) but drums is one of those core things you need for a band. Which my singer sim would love to have. Drums, keyboard, guitar and a singer and let them out into the world!
    0sCPiZh.png
  • CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    Oh yeah... totally!!
    I really wish that there could be a set of steel drums, too. I love the sound and I'm mesmerized every time that I'm fortunate enough to see a live performance.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • PrincessrozeeSPrincessrozeeS Posts: 390 Member
    Oh yeah... totally!!
    Movotti wrote: »
    And the ability to form bands!!!

One of the best things in the Sims 2 was the ability to ask others to join in on a community lot and play as a band. You soon got to know who didn't have any musical skills, so funny and real fun.