Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken Mods: Cats and Dogs/Nov. 2017

Comments

• YardenroYardenro Posts: 376 Member
    38217681152_3693aae479_z.jpg

Kijiko eyelashes are broken!

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
    I use then all the time:(
    I will never understand how a patch breaks CC...Mods, i can understand...

-Yarden.
  • kokoro80kokoro80 Posts: 651 Member
    Kijiko eyelashes are working for me. I use V2 ones that take up a glasses slot
  • cherparcherpar Posts: 2,092 Member
    3.9.2 MC Is out - next hotfix

https://www.patreon.com/mccc_deaderpool
  • stephieeepantsstephieeepants Posts: 7 New Member
    I cant get any CC beds ( adult beds) to work. i place them down on the ground, it eats my money but the bed doesn't show up.....
  • DreamaDoveDreamaDove Posts: 393 Member
    > @Reitanna said:
    > more clubs per sim by neia is broken

oh no!! that's one of my faves!
    Doesn't Zerbu have a similar mod? I hope either gets updated X.X
  • RobCarlos02RobCarlos02 Posts: 20 Member
    BrittPinkieSims Fashion Career Mod is not working. And she's on hiatus. We're screwed
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    BrittPinkieSims Fashion Career Mod is not working. And she's on hiatus. We're screwed

Wonder if this is the only custom career mod not working.
    > @Chazzzy said:
    > RobCarlos02 wrote: »
    >
    > BrittPinkieSims Fashion Career Mod is not working. And she's on hiatus. We're screwed
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Wonder if this is the only custom career mod not working.

No clue, but I currently use this mod, like A LOT. Now I can't play the game. It doesn't feel complete without it to me :(
  • ReitannaReitanna Posts: 294 Member
    PLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!!!!!!!!! I LOVE the fashion career!!
    I'm so old, I remember when "hashtags" were called POUND SIGNS.

K7ZEXAi.png
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Hang on, is MCCC working again? because if it is, I'm wondering if the pack itself might break it again.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
    > @Reitanna said:
    > PLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!!!!!!!!! I LOVE the fashion career!!

Me too! I wish someone here knew how to fix it :(
  • LittlebearLittlebear Posts: 73 Member
    edited November 2017
    Does anyone know of a fix or whats responsible for cc bottoms causing hips to absorb their arms? Seems like full bodied outfits does this too and some shirts. THE 50/50 method seems ineffective right now for me. I can find very little about this issue. Also there appears at least in my game to be a glitch even upon removing all of my mods that adult sims have 3 traits like teens instead of 4? Will all these be maybe fixed or at least fixable at some point? Thanks in advance! Repairing my game proved useless too I thought Id mention that as well gettin a little worried.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    BabySquare wrote: »
    Hang on, is MCCC working again? because if it is, I'm wondering if the pack itself might break it again.

It might, although it's possible the patch already laid out the groundwork for the new EP and it already introduced all the breaking changes. Just to be safe, just assume it will break too.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • cherparcherpar Posts: 2,092 Member

Desderpool will probably release more hotfixes over the next two to three days. As a large patch, issues may keep being found, and keeping in mind he is releasing the fixes quickly for us. As I understand it, the coding in the patch means the game is now ready for pets Ep, so it's about making MC work with the patch.

You probably do this, but the most important thing is to back up your saves etc before patching.

• EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Reitanna wrote: »
    more clubs per sim by neia is broken: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=571322

@Neia - In case you haven't seen it.
    > @Chazzzy said:
    > RobCarlos02 wrote: »
    >
    > BrittPinkieSims Fashion Career Mod is not working. And she's on hiatus. We're screwed
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Wonder if this is the only custom career mod not working.

the lawyer career is not working either, apparently.
    > @Littlebear said:
    > Does anyone know of a fix or whats responsible for cc bottoms causing hips to absorb their arms? Seems like full bodied outfits does this too and some shirts. THE 50/50 method seems ineffective right now for me. I can find very little about this issue. Also there appears at least in my game to be a glitch even upon removing all of my mods that adult sims have 3 traits like teens instead of 4? Will all these be maybe fixed or at least fixable at some point? Thanks in advance! Repairing my game proved useless too I thought Id mention that as well gettin a little worried.

...adults are supposed to have 3 traits, and teens have 2. Children have 1. I use a mod to allow me to give them more traits, you may have it too and have forgotten.

As for the CC... some of it just may be incompatible :/ I'm hoping Sims 4 Studio will eventually offer a batch fix for stuff broken by the pets patch like they did parenthood.
  • jdbradley14jdbradley14 Posts: 2 New Member
    @stephieeepants

See below for CarpeNoctemSims answer...

> @CarpeNoctemSims said:
    > Alright so I figured a work around for the mattress issue. (I'm sure once S4S updates that a batch fix will be added to address this. It seems to only be a thing with newly purchased beds).
    >
    > When you first purchase it, the game will take your money and the double mattress will vanish. If you go to world map and then back to the lot, the mattress will be there and works fine.
    >
    > I also tested cc sofa, arm chair, and dining chair. I had a sim brush their teeth in a sink placed on a cc counter. So far it seems all to be working fine other than that thing with the mattress disappearing.
  • InsaneStarInsaneStar Posts: 94 Member
    edited November 2017
    Lock Skill Gain Progress mod is partly broken.

modthesims.info/download.php?t=601844

The menu to lock/unlock all/individual skills doesn't show up anymore, but the mod is still working. If you have Sims' skill(s) locked before the patch came. It will stay locked*, but you can't unlock them again anymore or lock the skills if you create a family or other Sims you haven't locked it.

*Not a bad sign if you want your Sims to be worst at everything. Cause I don't want all Sims to be at LV 10 at everything.
  • Jennacide777Jennacide777 Posts: 5 New Member
    Can confirm skin detail Kijiko lashes is a bit borked, however glasses detail lashes on female sims working fine
  • haydub07haydub07 Posts: 84 Member

Oh noooooo :(
  • LuvMySimzLuvMySimz Posts: 642 Member
    edited November 2017
    FYI: I am using Kijiko eyelash YF version 2 and they are not broken for me.

They are definitely all broken. So are the ones for Child. I have just tested them all in my game. Half of the top lashes in the corners are missing now and some lash parts are very crooked. The short and the long ones.

ETA: Kijiko is aware of the glitch and will update the lashes soon.
    Post edited by LuvMySimz on
    „ - Criticism may not be agreeable, but it's sometimes necessary - “

• ReitannaReitanna Posts: 294 Member
    also, I don't know where to post this, after the patch, and after I took out ALL CC, bottom swatches in CAS get cut off at the bottom of the screen. I always play in windowed mode because it won't let me full screen. has this always been a problem that I never noticed?
    I'm so old, I remember when "hashtags" were called POUND SIGNS.

K7ZEXAi.png
  • tantantanxtantantanx Posts: 1 New Member
    kijiko lashes work fine for me, other than the expansion for v2. maybe check on that? i deleted the expansion.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top