Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken Mods: Cats and Dogs/Nov. 2017

Comments

• CarpeNoctemSimsCarpeNoctemSims Posts: 328 Member
    edited November 2017
    CC Double mattress are broken, they disappear when placed. If you already have them in your game prior to the patch, they should be fine. It's placing them after that the game takes your money and the mattress vanishes.

Toddler and single mattresses are fine. I'm thinking pets won't be using those sizes.

I tested this myself. I'm checking the other surfaces now.

EDIT: The mattress comes back once you go live mode? I don't even know what's going on here.

See post below for work around.
    Post edited by CarpeNoctemSims on
  • AnnieDepressantAnnieDepressant Posts: 45 Member
    Road to Fame mod is reported not working.
    Mods Reported Working after patch:
    Blob Remover
    No Intro
    LittleMsSam’s More Best Friends
    FYI: I am using Kijiko eyelash YF version 2 and they are not broken for me.

Below are them in CAS and in Live Mde.

tumblr_oz2gmk6I8j1vz70oko1_540.png

tumblr_oz2gmk6I8j1vz70oko2_r1_1280.png
    edited November 2017
    Alright so I figured a work around for the mattress issue. (I'm sure once S4S updates that a batch fix will be added to address this. It seems to only be a thing with newly purchased beds).

When you first purchase it, the game will take your money and the double mattress will vanish. If you go to world map and then back to the lot, the mattress will be there and works fine.

I also tested cc sofa, arm chair, and dining chair. I had a sim brush their teeth in a sink placed on a cc counter. So far it seems all to be working fine other than that thing with the mattress disappearing.

tumblr_oz2h8a9ivL1vz70oko1_540.png

tumblr_oz2h8a9ivL1vz70oko2_1280.png

tumblr_oz2h8a9ivL1vz70oko3_1280.png

tumblr_inline_oz2h7eal1i1upjkmc_540.png

tumblr_inline_oz2h7jabhg1upjkmc_540.png

• BeaEllaBeaElla Posts: 366 Member
    The Hide Lot Traits mod is working fine as well.
    My chaotic simblr
  • MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Alright so I figured a work around for the mattress issue.

When you first purchase it, the game will take your money and the double mattress will vanish. If you go to world map and then back to the lot, the mattress will be there and works fine.

I also tested cc sofa, arm chair, and dining chair. I had a sim brush their teeth in a sink placed on a cc counter. So far it seems all to be working fine other than that thing with the mattress disappearing.

tumblr_oz2h8a9ivL1vz70oko1_540.png

tumblr_oz2h8a9ivL1vz70oko2_1280.png

tumblr_oz2h8a9ivL1vz70oko3_1280.png

tumblr_inline_oz2h7eal1i1upjkmc_540.png

tumblr_inline_oz2h7jabhg1upjkmc_540.png

Even though this this is a handy workaround it still needs to be fixed by the modders.
  • JustKeepSimmingJustKeepSimming Posts: 3,447 Member
    Kijoko’s eyelashes are conflicting with something in the game, possibly in the rings category. No one has worked out what the problem is specifically yet but it appears to be the glasses version which is the most broken thus far.
  • PapayaPancakePapayaPancake Posts: 867 Member
    edited November 2017
    Kijoko’s eyelashes are conflicting with something in the game, possibly in the rings category. No one has worked out what the problem is specifically yet but it appears to be the glasses version which is the most broken thus far.

Wasn't this always the case though? From kijiko website: "These lashes and rings can’t be used at the same time because the lashes are mapped on rings’ texture area." (on the experimental version at least)

I am using the glasses version and they are not broken for me. It could be a broken ring or other cc item though causing this to show up.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Yeah I was having issues with the eyelashes even prior to this patch myself. They would conflict with glasses too when using the face version of the eyelashes.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • CyclelegsCyclelegs Posts: 375 Member
    edited November 2017
    Shimrod’s Happy Buffs Changed To Fine by Manderz0630

Updated - Shimrod’s Happy Buffs Changed To Fine by Manderz0630 http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=594488
  • JagwithtudeJagwithtude Posts: 1,452 Member
    Incompatible - CC Wrench Icon Hiders by Andrew & Orangemittens
    Classic Menu by TwistedMexi
    MC Command Center by Deaderpool
    More Columns in CAS by weerbesu
    Road To Fame “MOD” by SACRIFICIAL
    Shimrod’s Happy Buffs Changed To Fine by Manderz0630
    Show/Search Sim Info Mod by itasan2
    UI Cheats Extension by weerbesu
    🐸🐸🐸🐸 by Turbodriver

You might want to remove WW by Turbodriver, as we are not allowed to post mods that are not T rated.
    "If you could read my mind, I'm pretty sure you'd be traumatized for life"

Join us on Discord for help with MC Command Center @ Discord https://discord.gg/TKp3GqE
    The latest version of MCCC 3.9.6 go to https://www.patreon.com/posts/mc-command-3-9-6-15332977

Rrkznuy.jpg?4

• egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
    MC Command Center Hotfix 3.9.1 is up, however, tumblr is having issues. It is also available as a Free download on Deaderpool's patreon, here:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/mc-command-3-9-1-15266922

If you see any issues (you might), come tell us at discord. Links are in my sig or on his tumblr pages. Thanks!
  • simsluvr90simsluvr90 Posts: 3,030 Member
    Candyd Long Sims 3 Inspired Life spans is broken
  • RudiaroseRudiarose Posts: 891 Member
    EGwarhammer - Today at 3:06 PM
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/mc-command-3-9-1-15266922 @everyone the hotfix for MCCC is up. if the post isn't on tumblr, this one is Free on Patreon. anyone can get this hotfix either place. (tumblr had an issue).
    Patreon
    MC Command Center Release 3.9.1 is out! | Deaderpool on Patreon
    Official Post from Deaderpool: This is the first hotfix release for MCCC 3.9.0 to work with EA's update released today.  I say first because there were MANY changes in the EA code today and I expect for there to be lots more issues that I haven't seen.My primary concern was to get a version of the mod that allowed the game to lau
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    38217681152_3693aae479_z.jpg

Kijiko eyelashes are broken!

They are? What version as mine still work.
  • RudiaroseRudiarose Posts: 891 Member
    Rudiarose wrote: »
    EGwarhammer - Today at 3:06 PM
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/mc-command-3-9-1-15266922 @everyone the hotfix for MCCC is up. if the post isn't on tumblr, this one is Free on Patreon. anyone can get this hotfix either place. (tumblr had an issue).
    Patreon
    MC Command Center Release 3.9.1 is out! | Deaderpool on Patreon
    Official Post from Deaderpool: This is the first hotfix release for MCCC 3.9.0 to work with EA's update released today.  I say first because there were MANY changes in the EA code today and I expect for there to be lots more issues that I haven't seen.My primary concern was to get a version of the mod that allowed the game to lau

So far prego check is still broken..but he is working on it.
    @ jagwithtude - how do I amend a comment to remove that part of the post?
    No Mosaic Mod is working
  • JagwithtudeJagwithtude Posts: 1,452 Member
    @ jagwithtude - how do I amend a comment to remove that part of the post?

Since you are a member now, congrats BTW :) you can edit your posts, drag your mouse to the upper right-hand corner of your post, you should see a "gear" that says edit click on it and just edit your post.
    "If you could read my mind, I'm pretty sure you'd be traumatized for life"

Join us on Discord for help with MC Command Center @ Discord https://discord.gg/TKp3GqE
    The latest version of MCCC 3.9.6 go to https://www.patreon.com/posts/mc-command-3-9-6-15332977

Rrkznuy.jpg?4

Broken:
    CC Wrench Icon Hiders by Andrew & Orangemittens
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Broken:
    CC Wrench Icon Hiders by Andrew & Orangemittens

I Have that first mod too. I Forgot.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    edited November 2017
    Edit - Mod counts as an inappropriate mod
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited November 2017
    @AnnieDepressant & @LyricSimsz15 Re-read the instructions in the opening post and then please edit your posts to remove the adult mods. Don't want this very useful thread to get closed.
    Post edited by IceyJ on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top