Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vantana Family - 101 puppy challenge with a twist.

bebasimbebasim Posts: 581 Member
Hello and welcome to the Vantana 101 puppy challenge.

Screenshot.jpg
Hello my name is Nella, I am a purebred blue merle border collie. And I will be telling you our story. (I hope you don’t mind a dog sharing her story, but I am sure I can try to keep it interesting for you).

Screenshot-2.jpg
This is Damien my human sim, he is the most important person in my life.

Our story is coming soon, so check back please. My publisher (aka BebaSim) has given us a challenge to try, so myself and Damien will be giving this a try, in the mean time you are welcome to visit our website to see the rules to this challenge.

We also will be having a blog site of our story and the challenge as it progresses, you are welcome to visit here to read it at your leisure.

Thank you and enjoy as I share our lives with you soon *woof*
Post edited by bebasim on

Comments

• ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    **Slinks in quietly to await the challenge...stalking...** :D I'm looking forward to seeing what you can do ^_^ Ive got one I've been working on so I think I'll resurrect it after my foals challenge is done!! Feel free to use any of the dogs in my studio at your leisure!
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Damien is cute, Nella is cute...I'll be reading! :wink:
  • bebasimbebasim Posts: 581 Member
    @ElijahsBabyGurl9 Thank you honey i certainly will take a look. Stalk away lol ;)
    @Charlottesmom Thank you, I did start a base story, but had a massive corrupt file in my game, i had to delete my old worlds and clean a lot out, finally now everything is working again, however i have to start this again. I do have my ideas and some of the story i did save. I have had RL issues that have slowed me down but will get back into it slowly.
    With Christmas around the corner too it's hectic so my update will be slow, but it's coming :)

Thank you to you both nice to know someone is following ;) *inspires me to actually get the story started*
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    @bebasim , I totally understand RL issues slowing you down. We had a major puppy issue in our family (a botched spay operation) that and the holidays may very well slow down my updates too. I will keep a lookout for your updates.. :smiley:
  • bebasimbebasim Posts: 581 Member
    @Charlottesmom Thank you and hope you're holidays can be enjoyed and festive :) I too will keep a lookout for your updates. I think once this festive season slows down i'll be able to get back into it a bit more.
    BTW Hope Puppy is ok too <3