Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite pack added to the game?

2...Next

Comments

• That1Guy352That1Guy352 Posts: 43 Member
    Parenthood
    Parenthood because I like how deep sims got, with the whole really having to teach your children and interact with them etc to mold them into what they will be when they get older, I really like that! I think the parenthood pack is the start of sims getting more deep with interactions and stuff like that, making things more realistic and fun and a challenge. I really like being able to do more things and having to teach my sim instead of basically only just talking to them and scolding them when theyre bad like sims 3 ... i just all the things we can do with them now and I think its a start for the sims to start doing more things like that in the future and even more advanced things
  • estella_deeestella_dee Posts: 263 Member
    Get Together
    To me gameplay-wise, GT added more features into the game. I love the clubs and how you can customize it as much and as often as you want, the diving podium, the dance floors, Windenburg and the things that can happen in that world, and I love how that EP is the best EP TS4 has as of yet, almost bug free, you read through the forums (EA and the sims) and reddit, that pack has the least number of complaints. I like that GT has a handful of items (CAS and build/buy mode) that you can actually use if you're a builder. I never really was a fan of GT at the beginning, but playing with clubs and just comparing Windenburg to Magnolia Promenade (which was a joke) and San Myshuno even BB, Windenburg wins all the time.

I would say, Parenthood is a close next, I think that too adds a substantial gameplay. Definitely one of packs you should have. Maybe Vampires too, if you're into that. But I got vampires mostly for the build items, I mean, I have a few vampires I play too, it's fun. Spa day and Outdoor Retreat are cool packs too. I have Dine Out, but I have not yet run a restaurant, so can't give my opinion of it. GTW and CL and even C&D? Should have been game packs. Not worth what they are priced at. Wait for it to go on sale or buy something more useful in your real life.
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Parenthood
    Parenthood is the best.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • MirichaMiricha Posts: 470 Member
    Parenthood
    I voted for Parenthood, but I was torn between that and Vampires. I love vampires, I'm a supernatural fan and they're so well done - it makes me excited for potential future supernaturals. But I picked Parenthood because I really enjoy generational play, and so Parenthood is something I make use of in all my save files. It really adds to Sim daily life. I love packs which can do that.
    수리수리마수리 수수리 사바
    my new simblr
    lWAXrDZ.png
  • abenaki1972abenaki1972 Posts: 46 Member
    City Living
    I love The Sims 4 City Living! Festivals are so beautiful! And the appartaments are amazing! <3
  • auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    Parenthood
    Parenthood for me. It's my favorite pack so far.
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Parenthood
    The game packs are getting more votes than the poorly done featureless expansions why am I not surprised.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Greenyoshi6Greenyoshi6 Posts: 10 New Member
    Parenthood
    Parenthood, for me at least, made every single stage in TS4 worth playing through. (Except elders, I still hate them.) I was always in a rush to age up my sims to a young adult in TS3 and in the TS4, it's no different up until the release of Parenthood.
  • TaliferinaTaliferina Posts: 46 Member
    Vampires
    It was a tie between this and Parenthood, but in the end I like my Vampires a little more than I like Parenthood. Though I would have loved if Vampires had been Supernaturals and included my werewolfers and etc. Alas! I'll enjoy my Vampires until then!
    0sCPiZh.png
  • allieb028allieb028 Posts: 44 Member
    City Living
    I wish you could pick two because I love City Living and Parenthood. But, there was still stuff missing from Parenthood that I would of liked to see. I remember in TS2 if you ever played with the Broke family....Dustin would always sneak out with his girlfriend Angela Pleasant and then the cops would bring him back home and then Brandi would be super angry at him. It's those kind of little details that I wish that they would incorporate into the game. But, my favorite so far is City Living because there is so many cool pre-made sims, food trucks, and stupid neighbors that make it fun to explore!
  • GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    Vampires
    This was ... hard, but in the end I chose Vampires.

I like the darker elements it added to the game, and not the sparkle vampire from twilight type. I like the dark form they change into and their dark powers with controlling sims.

• NikNakNikNak Posts: 302 Member
    Vampires
    It was between Parenthood & Vampires. The most fleshed out packs they've released so far. I don't really play with vampires that much in the previous games but I still enjoy it.
  • ElleysimsElleysims Posts: 133 Member
    Parenthood
    I love parenthood. It added a lot. I had two kids and I still haven't experienced all the phases they go through. And I am pretty sure I didn't see some of the events too.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Dine Out
    I'm kinda surprised Dine Out didn't get more votes. I send sims out to restaurants every time I play.
  • bythedreadwolfbythedreadwolf Posts: 832 Member
    Parenthood
    Parenthood added gameplay that was desperately needed to family players like me. I lost count how many times I came to the forums and posted on feedback/ideas how much I wanted a grounding system so teens could actually feel a bit more like teens. That was one my biggest requests for this game and I was greatly pleased to see it actually being implemented. I still think kids in particular are lacking a lot of basic kid activities, but it will probably be added gradually in future packs. To me, Parenthood added the much needed basics to make playing with a family enjoyable.
  • SimlishTVSimlishTV Posts: 157 Member
    Get to Work
    Get to work is my favorite. More than other packs brings realism to the game. But I am also delighted with the Cats and Dogs.
    9pwqto4xacbr.jpg
  • CrmelsimloverCrmelsimlover Posts: 65 Member
    edited November 2017
    Parenthood
    For me it's Parenthood, mainly because I work in human services and strengthening family bonds is important to me.

My least favorite is Outdoor Retreat. I got so bored with that I stopped playing for a while. The only good thing it introduced is herbalism which suits me because I'm also a homeopath as an avocation.
    lKb34rE.png
    A calm sea never made a skillful mariner.

• MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    Vampires
    Vampires!!
    It was very well-executed, and I just love the vast VARIETY of vampires you can create - both in appearance and powers (and weaknesses, oh gosh)

Honestly I was kinda neutral about them before, they were alright, but then this pack just really got me hooked. They're awesome.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr