Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is anyone watching the Holiday Baking Championship?

froggiiqqfroggiiqq Posts: 108 Member
They are using Sims 2 music!! It's awesome!!

Comments

• Options
    JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    :D Nope can't say I am. Actually just got home from work. That's cool, though a interesting choice for music... :p
  • Options
    KoblitzinatorKoblitzinator Posts: 1 New Member
    Yes!!! I was freaking out because it was an instant recognition! Makes me want to watch it even more!
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    I feel so sad that I missed it. :(
  • Options
    RadioAChickenRadioAChicken Posts: 163 Member
    We went to watch the Lego Ninjago movie a couple of weeks ago and one of the adverts used Sims 2 music. My head snapped up so quickly and I started looking around to see if anyone else had noticed it.
    iscQh5U.png
  • Options
    DclyndsDclynds Posts: 1 New Member
    Haha, yes! I had to run a Google search after hearing the music from Holiday Baking Championship because I thought it sounded so incredibly familiar. Which Sims 2 song was it?
  • Options
    froggiiqqfroggiiqq Posts: 108 Member
    Dclynds wrote: »
    Haha, yes! I had to run a Google search after hearing the music from Holiday Baking Championship because I thought it sounded so incredibly familiar. Which Sims 2 song was it?

They used two actually! One was a build mode one and the CAS
  • Options
    Passion4Film87Passion4Film87 Posts: 12 New Member
    I'm so glad that someone on the internet is talking about this! I just recognized the music INSTANTLY and Googled immediately. lol Such fond memories!
  • Options
    jawn1890jawn1890 Posts: 1 New Member
    OMG!!! I created a new account just to comment because I'm watching the Holiday Cookie Championship and they're TOTALLY using Sims 2 music!! I perked right up last night when I heard it. I feel so lame because my boyfriend is like...yeah cool lol no one understandssss!! v glad this happened xD
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    I do remember watching a kindergarden dance show one day and hearing The Sims 1 buy mode music.
    It would be awesome if I can get the link to watch it. We don't have this show in my country.