Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which was your first "The Sims" game?

1235...Next

Comments

• PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    The Sims
    The Sims. I was only 5 but I loved it so much. I always loved playing with the Newbies. I would sneak on while my brother was at school and play, then one day I burned his house down. Ooops >:)
  • ChiaraFoschianiChiaraFoschiani Posts: 50 Member
    The Sims 3
    The Sims 3. I worked as a horse trainer for a while and loved to finally see horses added to a sim game. So sad they didn't make it to TS4 v_v
  • irahupsidedownirahupsidedown Posts: 7 New Member
    The Sims 3
    I think it was Sims 3 Pets on PS3... that or Sims 2 on PSP.
  • SimlishTVSimlishTV Posts: 157 Member
    The Sims 2
    I started with Sims2. But the Sims is a hobby for life!
    9pwqto4xacbr.jpg
  • CheesySimsLoverCheesySimsLover Posts: 258 Member
    Other (Stories, MySims, Medieval, etc.)
    My first Sims game was The Sims 1 on PS2 when I was 11 or 12. My first PC game was TS2, which I got by accident. Someone accidentally got me a PC expansion pack, and the rest is history. I went to GameStop to exchange it only to learn that the PC version had the features I wanted (the ability to create generations and legacies--the PS2 version did not). I ended up with both the PC and PS2 versions of Pets eventually (it was the Pets expansion for Sims 2--the PC version definitely surpasses the PS2 version).
  • CrmelsimloverCrmelsimlover Posts: 65 Member
    The Sims
    I started playing The Sims when I read an article about Will Wright. I didn't have a computer yet, but played it at my cousin's house (I set up her new computer for her). I eventually bought my own computer and was hooked ever since.
    lKb34rE.png
    A calm sea never made a skillful mariner.

• AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    The Sims 4
    The Sims 4. In gamer terminology, I'm a n00b.
  • MaxineMaxiMumMaxineMaxiMum Posts: 26 Member
    The Sims 3
    I am sims 3 person. I didn't know simulation games existed and when I found it I was hooked for life.
  • PinkLoveJonasPinkLoveJonas Posts: 442 Member
    edited November 2017
    The Sims
    The Sims

I didn't discover the game until mid 2003.
    OriginID: prettypinkpixels

• dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    Other (Stories, MySims, Medieval, etc.)
    Sims life stories. I thought it was the actual game, and later discovered Sims 2.
  • WonderAisWonderAis Posts: 102 Member
    The Sims 2
    The first time I played the sims was in my neighbours house when I was about 7 or 8 years old. She and her older brother played the game a lot and after a while I finally convinced them to let me have a go and I was instantly hooked. Unfortunately my parents weren't very happy with me playing the game so they didn't let me buy it. Needless to say I spent a LOT of time in my neighbours house, that is, until she moved away. :'(
    Thankfully I got the Sims 2 Deluxe, Freetime, and Open For Business for Christmas when I was 11. The Sim-gods finally answered my prayers!

Well.. there's my essay.
  • SephardicSephardic Posts: 251 Member
    The Sims 4
    I started my simming life back last year after I saw and played with my cousin. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be as happy. Sims is a second chance and life. Sims 4 was and is still satisfying. Love it to bits! :D
  • barespycebarespyce Posts: 34 Member
    The Sims
    I've been playing since the original Sims, thank goodness my mother purchased it for our junk computer at the time! Judging by the poll, the majority of us simmers have been around since Day 1. Maxis, you did good on reeling us in.
  • wildflutterbywildflutterby Posts: 41 Member
    The Sims
    The Sims.
  • itsbritneybeech1_itsbritneybeech1_ Posts: 15 New Member
    The Sims
    I started playing sims back when I was a young child, I don't know why but I skipped Sims 2 so I never had the experience of Sims 2 :(
  • GoeguGoegu Posts: 17 Member
    The Sims 3
    The Sims 3
  • SparklyBeccaSparklyBecca Posts: 106 Member
    The Sims
    I remember playing The Sims, I think it might have been on someone else's computer to begin with. It's such a long time ago that I find it hard to remember. But I've played all of the Sims versions. I haven't always bought all of the expansions though. I had University and Night life for Sims 2, Sims 3 I had Ambitions and Late Night. Sims 4 is the first time I've got nearly all the expansion and stuff packs.

I waited till this year to get Sims 4 though. I knew about it, but I always wait to see what a game is like before I go out and get it. And I honestly forgot about The Sims for a while. I decided to play Sims 3 again, and whilst I was playing I suddenly remembered that Sims 4 had come out. Now there's no turning back. I'm doing my first challenge, and blogging about it! I was never really involved in the Sims community before, but it's really fun to see what everyone else is up to :#<3
  • TwicelikeyTwicelikey Posts: 176 Member
    edited November 2018
    The Sims
    For me it started one day as I was going through a blockbuster looking for a game to rent. I was getting another game until I seen the sims. I don't know what it was, but I felt drawn to it..so I decided to try it instead. Ever since then I have been a simmer that started on consoles but switched to PC during the time of The Sims 3.

When it came to The Sims 4. At first I avoided it because everyone told me to just stay with The Sims 3. But the CAS just kept poking at me until I eventually caved in. That was a year ago. lol