Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which was your first "The Sims" game?

Comments

• Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    The Sims 2
    I'm assuming that Sim City 3000 Unlimited doesn't count.
    Anyway, my first actual sims game was the sims 2 back when the sims 3 came out. My computer couldn't run the game so I tried out the sims 2. Little did I know back then that my laptop was not meant for gaming.
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The Sims
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    The Sims 2
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    I was a tester even for Will Wright for his original Sims Game back in 1999.

I wasn't even born. :D
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    MMXMMX Posts: 4,428 Member
    The Sims 2
    I picked up the series with The Sims 2 very late, in 2014 if I recall correctly.
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    The Sims
    I begged for the first game for my birthday the year that it came out and my brother came through. I just wish I could remember how I heard about in the first place :/
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    The Sims 2
    I did play TS1 on our family computer though I started with TS2 on my old laptop and played it there for a long time.
    I've got TS3 very heavily Modded on my current laptop and still enjoy it as an open world TS2 style game with the rotational play from Sims 2 and story rpgoression from my Mods.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    The Sims 2
    I started with TS2 when it first came out, The original release I think it was. The one with the oversized disk case that looked like a book where you had to use 4 different colored disks to install it.

Then that broke from overuse so I bought the Sims 2 double deluxe edition from my local game store along with the original TS1 which was on sale for 99p. Best 99p ever spent in my opinion. ;)

Luckily I still had my old work PC at the time so I could run it (One I affectionately named Ol' reliable) which was so old that i'm pretty sure it had a spot on the ark. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    The Sims 3
    The Sims 3

I just started simming back in Feb. 2013!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    The Sims
    TS1, then TSM, then TS3. I skipped over TS2 but got it when UC came out, and finally TS4
  • Options
    DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    The Sims 2
    I still remember when I first started the game and heard this song without having a clue of how to play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjoyL_y4qPI
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • Options
    TheQueenTheQueen Posts: 74 Member
    Started playing when Sims Unleashed had just come out
  • Options
    That1Guy352That1Guy352 Posts: 43 Member
    I use to play the sims 2 on my xbox with my friend and I played sims Urbz. Then around 2014 my bf gave me all of the sims 3 packs and I have been in love with sims ever since! lol hes bought me every sims 4 pack I wanted because he knows how much I love it. I only play sims and gta nothing else lol.
  • Options
    simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    The Sims
    I started all the way back in the dark ages with the original Sim City for the IBM. TS1 grabbed my heart, TS2 wouldn't let it go, and TS3 made it dance.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Other (Stories, MySims, Medieval, etc.)
    The Sims Freeplay! My dad played it and when i got my tablet, i thought "Hey, that sounds like fun!" almost 2 years later, i'm addicted to Sims lol.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    edited November 2017
    The Sims 2
    Urbz or Sims 2
    I was 5-6 when the first sims game came out.
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • Options
    LilyGraceGamingLilyGraceGaming Posts: 63 Member
    The Sims 3
    The first one I PLAYED was 2 but on my friends' computer. But the first one I got was 3!
  • Options
    trilytrily Posts: 56 Member
    The Sims 2
    I've never played Sims 1
    eea81a65895674a7f38d01511c6d8658.gif
  • Options
    SpanglesSpangles Posts: 37 Member
    The Sims
    The Sims. I don't remember a whole lot about it as I was 12/13 at the time and wasn't too much into it. I do however remember really loving Sims 2 when it came out.
  • Options
    TheSingingSimmerTheSingingSimmer Posts: 3,348 Member
    Other (Stories, MySims, Medieval, etc.)
    MySims was my first, I still love that game.
  • Options
    TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    Started with 1, got addicted to 2, then fell head over heels for Medieval. Didn't care for 3, and still happy in a committed relationship with 4
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    The Sims 3
    I started relatively recently, April 19 2015. I got The Sims 3 as a birthday present. I got Sims 4 in August and Sims 2 for my next birthday, though I rarely play it.
  • Options
    neutralsideneutralside Posts: 34 Member
    The Sims
    I was 18 when the first game was released and I bought every expansion. I still have all of the CDs in their original cases.
  • Options
    LaracroftEyes1LaracroftEyes1 Posts: 296 Member
    The Sims 3
    Sims 3 bought the game for my niece as Christmas in 2016 at first me and my younger niece didn't wan anything to do with Sims game until my 10 year-old-niece at the time made a but with me and her little sister I told her sister told we play Sims for few minutes little did we know she ask us a 9:00pm when can she play her Sims 3
    d10f10cfadd5b2e97043ba6ec57f8ced.jpg
  • Options
    theFellatheFella Posts: 297 Member
    The Sims
    The Sims. and no, I am not old. I just was very young in 2000.
    MeanBrilliantArrowworm-size_restricted.gif
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    The Sims
    I still remember when I first started the game and heard this song without having a clue of how to play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjoyL_y4qPI

I love that music, it's beautiful. I often find myself idly humming it around the house.
    Gallery ID: babysquare