Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cats & Dogs EP: Hopes and Ideas

dragonkiwiidragonkiwii Posts: 124 Member
edited November 2017 in Off Topic Chat
Welp, here's the place to post your hopes and dreams for the Cats & Dogs pack coming to the Sims 4 in less than a week! I have a big hope for the new EP:
Not as much clipping, better animation.
Also, it seems like there is too much about... Dogs. There is a dog statue, a dog sweater, etc. Can't there be more revolving around cats? Don't get me wrong, I love dogs- but can't there be more cat stuff? I might be wrong.

i like anime and stuff

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    The animations are fine in my opinion. I don't want to burst your bubble but there's no way they can tweak the animations in one week. Animating is a pretty hard and time consuming process. I did 3D animation in school. :D

For the clipping, I don't think they might fix that either, unless in the live streams, they were using an old version of the game, then maybe there's hope.

There's a lot of cat stuff. If you go on the EP section of this forum, you can see all the angry doggie people complaining about how cats get more stuff here. :D
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Gamerfox16Gamerfox16 Posts: 14 New Member
    I am so excited, I hope they add it when pets have that mischievious grin
  • Options
    samemiesamemie Posts: 1,623 Member
    I think a lot of things have swatches for cats and dogs, but if you're getting your info from the livestream they did the other day then all the Gurus doing that confessed they were all dog people and had a natural tendency to be more excited about dogs and so ended up showing more dog stuff. From what I can see they have a fairly equal amount of dog and cat stuff (cats can jump on everything, dogs can swim, they both can do agility courses...). :)