Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

December Patch Speculation 2017 (Patch Now Live)

Comments

• Stef024Stef024 Posts: 19 Member
    I hope for bug fixes for C&D.
    Hope they update it so you can control your pet!
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Stef024 wrote: »
    I hope for bug fixes for C&D.
    Hope they update it so you can control your pet!

There's already a mod for that, which shows that the developers can easily do it.

What they need to fix is the pet UI because it's incomplete as shown when the controllable pets mod is used. So before they enable control, the text for moodlets and proper information panels need to be there. I wouldn't mind it if they did that
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    edited December 2017
    I dont think there will be a decemeber patch could be wrong though! If there is i doubt there will be any holiday content this time as we already had some a few months ago or so. I assume they would get the "bypass cas to world map seletion on starting a new game" that for some reason (probably due to patch size) didnt make it into the last patch.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    but last year they gave us day of the dead stuff and and the popers in December
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I hope we get something good
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    I dont think there will be a decemeber patch could be wrong though! If there is i doubt there will be any holiday content this time as we already had some a few months ago or so. I assume they would get the "bypass cas to world map seletion on starting a new game" that for some reason (probably due to patch size) didnt make it into the last patch.

There is definitely going to be a patch because they release a patch every month. It may only contain bug fixes but it’s coming for sure
    You guys think it'll come later? If not this week, then maybe next Tuesday. I don't see it being released on December 26 right after the holidays.

Given the lack of an SP this month, I wonder if we're getting something other than bug fixes in the patch. But I'm okay if they just fix GTW and a couple of C&D bugs.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    I hope for GTW and Vampire fixes.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member

A Dec Update is a given. When is the question.
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    You guys think it'll come later? If not this week, then maybe next Tuesday. I don't see it being released on December 26 right after the holidays.

Given the lack of an SP this month, I wonder if we're getting something other than bug fixes in the patch. But I'm okay if they just fix GTW and a couple of C&D bugs.

I'm still hoping for more Christmas Stuff this week.
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    Won't be long now
    1FKDfKj.png
    Patch is out!

Patch is out.
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    403 MB. Wonder whats in it
    1FKDfKj.png
    Simfan923 wrote: »

Hopefully holiday content.

Still have my fingers crossed for dogs being able to sleep on beds. If not today, it'll probably never come.

I think they'll probably fix sane sims being able to flirt with themselves in the mirror, the vampire powers bug, and some pet issues like dogs deforming sometimes or bowls disappearing.

Fortunately only 400 MB this time.
  • DreamaDoveDreamaDove Posts: 393 Member
    I was in the middle of playing my game when the game suddenly crashed, and then I was sent back to origin which told me there was an update available.
    Can update do that?? I had finally gotten my restaurant to a 3 star x.x
    And we addressed an issue that could prevent a criminal from properly appearing that matched the clues for the crime in question.

HALLELUJAH
    DreamaDove wrote: »
    I was in the middle of playing my game when the game suddenly crashed, and then I was sent back to origin which told me there was an update available.

It was probably a coincidence. Sorry :(

• DreamaDoveDreamaDove Posts: 393 Member
    > @comicsforlife said:
    > catloverplayer wrote: »
    >
    > I'm still secretly hoping for some Mistletoe.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > me to but gift giving most of all

LittleMsSam has a great mod for gift giving, called " Give a Gift". I'd link but I can't do that yet.
  • SimmerNickYTSimmerNickYT Posts: 703 Member

My game crashed too at the moment the patch was out. Idk if it was the patch or if it was just a coincidence. It happens more to me when there isn't a new patch.
    Not so obsessed anymore with building in TS4!
    YouTube: https://goo.gl/PK7vxR | The Gallery: https://goo.gl/a5DZAK
    Twitter: https://goo.gl/QzQVUK | Origin-ID: SimmerNickYT
    hPtVNfA.png
    They fixed the detective career? Christmas is really coming.
  • puderosasimspuderosasims Posts: 522 Member
    LittleMsSam has a great mod for gift giving, called " Give a Gift". I'd link but I can't do that yet.
    Yep, here it is! :smile:
    Origin ID: puderosasims | Simblr
    English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.
    tumblr_n8pqhqmpdh1th4xn0o1_400.gif
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Still have my fingers crossed for dogs being able to sleep on beds. If not today, it'll probably never come.

I think they'll probably fix sane sims being able to flirt with themselves in the mirror, the vampire powers bug, and some pet issues like dogs deforming sometimes or bowls disappearing.

Well...
    - Dogs still can't sleep on beds, so I guess it's never happening. I'll just drop it. :(
    - Nothing mentioned about sims being able to flirt with themselves
    - Vampire powers were fixed, but I don't have the pack anyway. Happy for the Vampires owners though :)
    - Dogs deforming was fixed
    - Nothing mentioned about bowls disappearing