Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Quest Days abruptly shortened

My French Romance Event suddenly dropped a day. I thought this happened before with an event, but couldn't be sure. Now I am. I've been meeting the daily goals early each day and have played three days so far. Suddenly, it is showing eight days remaining. That is not right.

Comments

• ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    Mine says I have 9 days left. I don't know, maybe a difference in time zones.

Now that I think about it, though, it has happened to me sometimes during other events. I always thought it was because I began the event late. It would start out showing the correct number of days left, but sometime during the event would "adjust" the number so that I finished 12 days (or how ever long that event lasted) from the day the event started instead of 12 days from the time I actually started the event myself.

But that wouldn't explain it if you started the day it began.
  • LillyPutian0LillyPutian0 Posts: 103 Member
    Maybe it is just a time zone thing, meaning that the game is tabulating days differently than the days I experience? I thought I jumped on this the minute it appeared. Next time, I'm going to document it to see if I can figure out what's going on. I think I'll still be able to make all the prizes, it's just a bit disconcerting.
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    For me here in Denmark the day switches about noon instead of midnight. I haven’t noticed it about the number of remaining days though. But in the mornings the game still tells me that I have already won 10 coins from a coin flower patch even though I won those coins the previous day. But around noon it again says that I haven’t used a coin flower patch “today” and also haven’t won any coins. So to me it seems that the game most likely runs in Firemonkeys time from Australia.
  • LillyPutian0LillyPutian0 Posts: 103 Member
    Thank you, that's helpful.