Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pets patch

1234568...Next

Comments

• ArcanuaArcanua Posts: 8 New Member
    > @taydev said:
    > Arcanua wrote: »
    >
    > I really don't want to necro this but I was trying to find some info on how to build these. I looked into that roof thing and it does not work it expands the roof from the bottom it doesn't actually lower it. I wanted a dog house from a tiny lot I'm making mostly as a decoration, I had no intention of leaving a pet out in the elements but this doesn't work. If it did in the past it doesn't work now which is really annoying/frustrating does anyone have another way to do this with a functioning roof that doesn't use normal height walls?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > @Arcanua SpringSims built the best pet house I've seen so far. He uses the smaller half walls and those awning type roofs that are located under window decorations, I think. Only issue is since there are no levels and the roof is a decor object, you can't see inside the pet house unless you place the roof to the side, which is kind of a big issue I guess. Check it out if you'd like:

Oh my gosh wow that is really good! Going to have to try making some of my own now! At least we have a workaround for this unlike spiral stairs.~