Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nexir, forgotten King - Announcement 2

Comments

• Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    And I have good news - my new laptop will arrive after 3-5 work days! Yay! :)o:)
  • Options
    ZurkaZurka Posts: 42 Member
    I'm so sorry to read you have problems with your computer =/ I hope you'll be able to get your documents, files, and all else, back. é.è
  • Options
    Zurka wrote: »
    I'm so sorry to read you have problems with your computer =/ I hope you'll be able to get your documents, files, and all else, back. é.è

Yes, I saved everything, so all will be fine ;)
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Hmmm... So what do you think ,- who is that unexpected guest? :smile: Dexter? Joshua? Vlad? Maybe someone of Sixamians?

I'm still with Pammie there... It was definitely a happy reaction, as to a friend. To Dexter it would maybe be a bit more awkward after everything that has happened. On the other hand, so would it be toward Joshua, wouldn't it? :| So that's difficult.
    Whom I exclude determinedly is Vlad. It would be fun but Nexir would have been a lot more negative. After all, the last time Vlad appeared he hurt Joshua and threatened Nexir.
    Maybe it's really someone from Sixam, but that would have been more of a surprised reaction. A former employee of trusted person maybe? That wouldn't necessarily be a good omen, they could have had to flee from their new king! :o
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    Hmmm... So what do you think ,- who is that unexpected guest? :smile: Dexter? Joshua? Vlad? Maybe someone of Sixamians?

I'm still with Pammie there... It was definitely a happy reaction, as to a friend. To Dexter it would maybe be a bit more awkward after everything that has happened. On the other hand, so would it be toward Joshua, wouldn't it? :| So that's difficult.
    Whom I exclude determinedly is Vlad. It would be fun but Nexir would have been a lot more negative. After all, the last time Vlad appeared he hurt Joshua and threatened Nexir.
    Maybe it's really someone from Sixam, but that would have been more of a surprised reaction. A former employee of trusted person maybe? That wouldn't necessarily be a good omen, they could have had to flee from their new king! :o

Very logical, @MrsRacooney... I love your view as always :)<3
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Well...my thoughts on the matter stand. Joshua as we don't have many clues to go on, but I could definitely be wrong. Here's hoping you get that computer fixed soon! I understand your woes! :bawling:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Well...my thoughts on the matter stand. Joshua as we don't have many clues to go on, but I could definitely be wrong. Here's hoping you get that computer fixed soon! I understand your woes! :bawling:

I bought new one and it will powerful and real beast >:) It will have Windows 10, is it ol for sims games @pammiechick ? I am bit worried, never used Windows 10. How is it?
    Yeah, that's true, we don't have many clues... And it can be that you are very close to the truth, but we will see ;) I can't wait myself when my laptop will come as I even can't listen to music and answer very important e-mail. It just... s...cks :s
  • Options

I bought new one and it will powerful and real beast >:) It will have Windows 10, is it ol for sims games @pammiechick ? I am bit worried, never used Windows 10. How is it?
    Yeah, that's true, we don't have many clues... And it can be that you are very close to the truth, but we will see ;) I can't wait myself when my laptop will come as I even can't listen to music and answer very important e-mail. It just... s...cks :s

Windows 10 takes some getting used to. It runs my sims game fine now. I guess my OS got fried (or tangled might be a better term) because of the antivirus software I was using. I let it expire and used another and the computer guy said those really give Windows 10 trouble. It was McAfee and Norton. I let McAfee expire. I now use Avast and malwarebytes. Everything is going fine now and I love my game! Had so much fun playing last night. I'm writing the next chapter today and will post it Thursday.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

Windows 10 takes some getting used to. It runs my sims game fine now. I guess my OS got fried (or tangled might be a better term) because of the antivirus software I was using. I let it expire and used another and the computer guy said those really give Windows 10 trouble. It was McAfee and Norton. I let McAfee expire. I now use Avast and malwarebytes. Everything is going fine now and I love my game! Had so much fun playing last night. I'm writing the next chapter today and will post it Thursday.

I have Windows 10 as well and everything's fine... As an antivirus software I use Antivir, no problems so far! McAfee was on mine as well when it arrived but my father told me I should let it expire, just like you did :D
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options

So maybe it was also Norton what caused all these bad things to my laptop? :/ I am really glad that all is fine again, waiting so much fpr the new chapter <3
  • Options

I have Windows 10 as well and everything's fine... As an antivirus software I use Antivir, no problems so far! McAfee was on mine as well when it arrived but my father told me I should let it expire, just like you did :D

Mhm... It's interesting what antivirus will be installed on my laptopvwhen it will arrive...
  • Options
    My computer guy said Norton and McAfee are horrible because they'll put extra stuff in that will do bad things to OS's. He recommended Avast and malwarebytes. Both are free and safe.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    My computer guy said Norton and McAfee are horrible because they'll put extra stuff in that will do bad things to OS's. He recommended Avast and malwarebytes. Both are free and safe.

I'll keep it in my mind, @pammiechick <3
  • Options
    So tomorrow I should get my new laptop... Can't wait o:)B)
  • Options
    *worships the new laptop and the speed of home delivery services*
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    Yay for new devices!!! WEE!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    @MrsRacooney and @pammiechick I hope I can share the new chapter tommorow :) Thankse for your support <3
  • Options
    Congratulations for your computer ! o / You got it quickly, that's great :)
  • Options
    Hello, dear readers and Nexir's friends :) So a new laptop has arrived yesterday evening and I couldn't stop enjoying its design - it's all into me, but... When I already wanted to start the installations I found that there is only one hard drive with 16 GB RAM and no 2 other hard drives with a lot of space what should be on my notebook :neutral: I think it's a defect. So I wrote to the store about my problems and waiting for their answer, maybe they will give me some tips or will change my notebook to another. However, I can use Internet and it's already not so bad. I always try to stay positive :)

So there is a chapter XXV.

vW7KDjm.png?1

I will try to share the new chapter with you tomorrow and after tomorrow. Stay tuned! ;)
  • Options
    Yey, so glad you can finally write again! And hoping that they won't cause you trouble with exchanging your laptop, if you buy one with three hard drives they can't just give you one with only one. :angry:
    My feeling tells me something will happen, Nexir's story isn't over yet. But what? Vlad? Does Dexter cause problems hearing that Joshua is back? Hm...
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    Yey, so glad you can finally write again! And hoping that they won't cause you trouble with exchanging your laptop, if you buy one with three hard drives they can't just give you one with only one. :angry:
    My feeling tells me something will happen, Nexir's story isn't over yet. But what? Vlad? Does Dexter cause problems hearing that Joshua is back? Hm...

Yep, I was very surprised myself when I noticed that defect :/ As they are old and respectable company I am sure they will help me. Let's hope they will answer me soon ;)

Oh, trust me, @MrsRacooney , the story isn't over >:) All this trio shocked me and not only this... So there are what to tell. A lot to tell. It's just sad I don't have how to continue my game yet and look what these three hunks decided to do and how to surprise me even more :| Luckily, I still have lots of material to write new chapters, so stay tuned, dear ;)

• Options
    edited December 2017
    Soon : the big reveal. Will Joshua not freeze from surprise ? The answer in the next chapter (possibly).

So it was Joshua ! Well though it's nice to see they could sort some things out, there are some others they should evoke. The sooner the better !

(Edit : omg, I can actually edit things now ? My.)
  • Options
    Soon : the big reveal. Will Joshua not freeze from surprise ? The answer in the next chapter (possibly).

So it was Joshua ! Well though it's nice to see they could sort some things out, there are some others they should evoke. The sooner the better !

Sure, we will find the answer soon, if not in the next chapter, then really soon ;)

Yay! Congrats, @Zurka! You are already Member, not a new member B)<3
  • Options

Haha, yes a new world opens for you :smiley: Next: a profile pic!
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    Morgen everyone! :) So today we have a very early chapter - XXVI.

QD6kxTo.jpg?1

Writing this chapter I so wanted to see them all dancing like this...