Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nexir, forgotten King - Announcement 2

Comments

• Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Hm... I feel that Dexter has a good knowledge of human nature so I trust him. The only question is, why doesn't he trust Joshua? The first thought I had at that woman was that she's his girlfriend or wife, too but she could also be his sister or just a friend who came to warn him about something or somebody and the fact that she turn up alone lets him know he's in huge trouble. Dunno. Theories. :D
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Hm... I feel that Dexter has a good knowledge of human nature so I trust him. The only question is, why doesn't he trust Joshua? The first thought I had at that woman was that she's his girlfriend or wife, too but she could also be his sister or just a friend who came to warn him about something or somebody and the fact that she turn up alone lets him know he's in huge trouble. Dunno. Theories. :D

Dexter is very smart like Nexir said although he doesn't genius trait :) Why he doesn't trust Joshua? Yep, that's a good question, @MrsRacooney, but I'm sure we will know later ;) And one of your theories will be right
  • Options
    Hello, Nexir's friends! :) So it's a Friday and a new chapter already awaits you :blush: Next update on Sunday, 12th November. Stay tuned! ;)

This is a chapter: XIII.

WBfoAsX.jpg?1
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    So sad!

I was worried something like this might happen. :( I can only hope that the things this woman said aren't true. But even if they are, it doesn't mean Josh doesn't love Nexir. I'm going to believe he does but he has a horrible gambling problem. Something Nexir might be able to help him with!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    So sad!

I was worried something like this might happen. :( I can only hope that the things this woman said aren't true. But even if they are, it doesn't mean Josh doesn't love Nexir. I'm going to believe he does but he has a horrible gambling problem. Something Nexir might be able to help him with!!

Yeah... It's really a drama @pammiechick and it also made me sad... I think Joshua loves Nexir, but what will happen later I'm still not sure :/ We'll learn more about Joshua on Sunday.
  • Options
    Phew. Nexir had better listened to that stranger back then in the club (was it in the club?) who warned him about Joshua. Like Pammie, I believe the real problem now is that Joshua can't go on with his habit of playing the nice boyfriend and leave afterward because he actually feels something for Nexir. However, it doesn't feel like the woman would be lying. She tells the truth, her truth, and although she still might be jealous of Nexir she wants to warn him - or rather destroy Joshua by warning his current boyfriend. :/ Very ugly feelings
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    Phew. Nexir had better listened to that stranger back then in the club (was it in the club?) who warned him about Joshua. Like Pammie, I believe the real problem now is that Joshua can't go on with his habit of playing the nice boyfriend and leave afterward because he actually feels something for Nexir. However, it doesn't feel like the woman would be lying. She tells the truth, her truth, and although she still might be jealous of Nexir she wants to warn him - or rather destroy Joshua by warning his current boyfriend. :/ Very ugly feelings

@MrsRacooney it's very great and insightful review <3 Yeah, Joshua is in a very difficult situation and Nexir feels very bad... :( Avani said her personal truth and surely it's not a lie... Tomorrow we'll hear something from Joshua and we'll see where this situation will lead Nexir and Joshua.
  • Options
    It's already Sunday (very rainy one where I live) and I have a new chapter for you. And I have a great news for all Nexir's friends - I'll update my story three days in a row (Monday, Thuesday and Wednesday) ;)
    Happy Sunday! <3

So this is a chapter XIV.

Q3eY7Q3.png?1
  • Options
    Hmm...I feel like Nexir is overreacting. He should try to help Josh and give him a chance. It seems like he really loves Nexir.

And Nexir doesn't know that woman. If she got pregnant against Josh's wishes then that's cruel. Josh can still be a father to the child while he's still with Nexir.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Hmm...I feel like Nexir is overreacting. He should try to help Josh and give him a chance. It seems like he really loves Nexir.

And Nexir doesn't know that woman. If she got pregnant against Josh's wishes then that's cruel. Josh can still be a father to the child while he's still with Nexir.

Yes, I agree with you, @pammiechick. He's really overreacting, but it's just because he had to withstand many bad things in his past. He feels confused and just needs to calm down. Many things will happen, but I think you'll be happy how it will end... ;) I'm planning to write the newest chapters today :) It's a real pleasure to me to write about Nexir and it's so easy... :blush: His story just makes me happy :)

• Options

Yes, I agree with you, @pammiechick. He's really overreacting, but it's just because he had to withstand many bad things in his past. He feels confused and just needs to calm down. Many things will happen, but I think you'll be happy how it will end... ;) I'm planning to write the newest chapters today :) It's a real pleasure to me to write about Nexir and it's so easy... :blush: His story just makes me happy :)

I love it, too! <3<3<3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

I love it, too! <3<3<3

@pammiechick, we could form Nexir's fan club :D
  • Options
    I agree, Nexir is overreacting. As long as he doesn't know yet exactly what happened between this woman and Joshua, he should be more careful. On the other hand, he's hurt and has already had a lot of bad experiences. And Joshua is right, honesty and a relationship are always formed by two sides and Nexir hasn't done his part yet.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    I agree, Nexir is overreacting. As long as he doesn't know yet exactly what happened between this woman and Joshua, he should be more careful. On the other hand, he's hurt and has already had a lot of bad experiences. And Joshua is right, honesty and a relationship are always formed by two sides and Nexir hasn't done his part yet.

Yeah, you are very right, @MrsRacooney... Nexir is very emotional and he's not perfect if even he has para-psychological abilities and is able to control himself. If he would be perfect you wouldn't love him ;):p Me too, I guess :blush:
  • Options
    Good morning! So this is today's chapter XV.

43qF68i.jpg?1
  • Options
    Cute! I'm glad Nexir has Dexter. And now he doesn't have to hide from his friend anymore. They've merged. I love how that sounds. Besties! <3 Maybe Dexter can help Nexir with Josh.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Cute! I'm glad Nexir has Dexter. And now he doesn't have to hide from his friend anymore. They've merged. I love how that sounds. Besties! <3 Maybe Dexter can help Nexir with Josh.

Yeah... I felt so great when I wrote this chapter @pammiechick :blush: They have very special bond <3 Dexter is very special character, now I enjoy myself how unique I created him :D And there will be more about Dexter and Nexir-Lucien ;)
  • Options
    Dexter is such a sensitive man, sensitive to the feelings of others. :) There should be more people like him. It's great that Nexir can enjoy this night even after such a fight but I fear it won't last long. As soon as he wakes the next morning, all the problems will be there again and even more present in his mind. :/
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    Dexter is such a sensitive man, sensitive to the feelings of others. :) There should be more people like him. It's great that Nexir can enjoy this night even after such a fight but I fear it won't last long. As soon as he wakes the next morning, all the problems will be there again and even more present in his mind. :/

@MrsRacooney yeah, you are right, but it's good to forget it even for short, right? :)
  • Options

@MrsRacooney yeah, you are right, but it's good to forget it even for short, right? :)

Right! :)
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    ZurkaZurka Posts: 42 Member
    I have to say I'm glad Dexter is around '-' This character is just so nice.
  • Options
    Zurka wrote: »
    I have to say I'm glad Dexter is around '-' This character is just so nice.

Oh, welcome @Zurka! :) It's so nice to have you here and read your comment! <3 Yes, Dexter is very unique and really very nice and friendly guy. I like him very much, too :)
  • Options
    ZurkaZurka Posts: 42 Member
    @roseinblack69 Unique, that's the word ! I had never seen a Sim like that ! As for the story I took the time to read it all from the beginning ! And I enjoyed it so far !
    I did not read your story about the Kasanovas though =/ I just arrived here and people write so much so fast >//< I feel I can't catch up !

But in regards to Nexir, I sometimes feel that not knowing what exactly happened to him before this story just gives him a little aura of mystery that is pretty nice - ;)
  • Options
    Zurka wrote: »
    @roseinblack69 Unique, that's the word ! I had never seen a Sim like that ! As for the story I took the time to read it all from the beginning ! And I enjoyed it so far !
    I did not read your story about the Kasanovas though =/ I just arrived here and people write so much so fast >//< I feel I can't catch up !

But in regards to Nexir, I sometimes feel that not knowing what exactly happened to him before this story just gives him a little aura of mystery that is pretty nice - ;)

@Zurka I like to create unique sims I guess :D Before writing about Nexir I removed all premade sims and placed mine, except vampires and San Mishuno sims. I did it according to the story about Kasanovas family. You can read about Nexir from this story and you'll understand all what has happened. :) I am really glad you like Nexir and his story <3
  • Options
    Hello everyone! :) So today we have a chapter XVI. today ;)

Qywf9xh.jpg?1