Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Did You Know on Cats And Dogs

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
Did You Know Dogs will drink out of the toilet like in real life. I saw it on one of the videos.

Did You Know Dogs and Cats can get sprayed by Skunks?

Did You Know there are some miniature lighthouse lights that look similar to solar lights close to the beach? I think I saw them near the lighthouse. Hope those are in buy or build mode. You can see them in Iron Seagull's Brindleton Bay review.

Did You Know Toddlers can use the dog and cat doors?

Did You Know there is a new fish bowl? Suprising no one showed it.

Did You Know there is a Fire Pit at one of the community lots that isn't in buymode but just part of the lot? Sims can only chat around it.

Did You Know sims and pets take a boat to the lighthouse?

Did You Know there are several boats at different districts to go to the lighthouse?

Did You Know just Dogs and Cats can use the boat to get to the lighthouse?

Cats can attack and eat birds in the Woohoo Bush that came with Get Together. Saw it on Rory Plays stream.
Post edited by catloverplayer on

Comments

• Options
    TrixieLocaTrixieLoca Posts: 116 Member
    Oh wow the skunk thing is amazing <3
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    Love the drinking out of the toilet. :)
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    skunk cool
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I wonder if we can make a cat look like a skunk ala Pepe Le Pew from the Bugs Bunny cartoons. There was always a black cat that had an unfortunate accident with white paint. Pepe would see this cat and fall in love, much to the cat's chagrin.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    I wonder if we can make a cat look like a skunk ala Pepe Le Pew from the Bugs Bunny cartoons. There was always a black cat that had an unfortunate accident with white paint. Pepe would see this cat and fall in love, much to the cat's chagrin.

Someone will probably upload just that on day 1 lol
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    MissNightOwlMissNightOwl Posts: 740 Member
    edited November 2017
    Cats can attack and eat birds in the Woohoo Bush that came with Get Together. Saw it on Rory Plays stream.

I've seen that stream too, but are you sure it was the bush from Get Together? I believe it's quite similar, but different one, unique for C&D.
  • Options
    ZAF2dlq.jpg

Yep, looks rather different to me. Also, it'd be weird if there were GT bushes on the public lot in Brindelton Bay.
  • Options
    Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    Did you know that you can buy pet items and fish items from vendors in Brindleton Bay similar to how we can currently buy from vendors in San Myshuno?

Did you know that when you adopt a pet via phone/computer, a NPC service worker will come to your home to inspect it & your Sim can interact with it to ensure they want to adopt that pet before paying the adoption costs?

Did you know that cats and dogs will give your Sims hints as to what they need? For example, dogs will stand by the door for the Sim to take them out to the bathroom.
  • Options
    ChristianSimFanChristianSimFan Posts: 546 Member
    ^ Gross, but awesome.
  • Options
    tegteg87 wrote: »
    you can use animal poop as fertiliser for gardening

How do you collect it?
  • Options
    wormstache999wormstache999 Posts: 477 Member

1) Does anyone have a picture of the fish bowl? I've only seen the new aquarium.

2) Aren't the other two points contradictory? (And I know Sims should be able to go to the lighthouse because it's the new woohoo spot.)
  • Options

1) Does anyone have a picture of the fish bowl? I've only seen the new aquarium.

2) Aren't the other two points contradictory? (And I know Sims should be able to go to the lighthouse because it's the new woohoo spot.)

Those points are not contradictory, there are the same, one says pets and the other says Dogs and Cats.
  • Options

Those points are not contradictory, there are the same, one says pets and the other says Dogs and Cats.
    But it says "JUST dogs and cats" which is wrong or a typo then.
  • Options
    edited November 2017

But it says "JUST dogs and cats" which is wrong or a typo then.

Maybe the point was that dogs and cats can go on the island alone? I'm not really sure about that information, I'm not saying it's true.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member

No cause pets without sims can use the boat and pets and sims can use the boat.
  • Options
    edited November 2017

Do your pets do that automatically or do you order your pets somehow to take the boat? It sounds weird either way when your pets take the boat without your Sims.
  • Options
    TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member

Do your pets do that automatically or do you order your pets somehow to take the boat? It sounds weird either way when your pets take the boat without your Sims.

Yeah, I don't get this either. How can pets travel alone to the island when we don't control them? Do they just go to the boat and disappear for a while?
  • Options
    filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    Does anyone know if they’ve added in new fish interactions? Such as feed, clean, watch, etc?
  • Options
    IcewolfIcewolf Posts: 709 Member
    filipomel wrote: »
    Does anyone know if they’ve added in new fish interactions? Such as feed, clean, watch, etc?

They probably haven't. But I've always hoped that they would add a simple feeding interaction and that the fish will die. I miss taking care of my sims fish!
  • Options
    PapayaPancakePapayaPancake Posts: 867 Member

How do pets use boats if you can't control them?
  • Options
    bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    Did You Know Dogs and Cats can get sprayed by Skunks?

Are skunks confirmed? Or is it just a moodlet they get when they go outside? I haven't heard of this before...

• Options
    CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    edited November 2017
    Sims can use the sergury station to make plasma packs from there cats and dogs