Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Endless saving after taking pictures with a camera

AnckaaAnckaa Posts: 63 Member
edited October 2017 in The Sims 3 Bugs & Issues
I noticed that every time I take a picture with a camera (bought with buydebug cheat) of my sim(s) in game and then after try to save that game it would give me endless saving screen.

I play in a custom world Mayfield Springs so I thought this might be a problem, but then I tried the same in Appaloosa Plains and got the same result - endless loading screen.

I've tried deleting the sims 3 folder and starting with a new one. I installed every sims 3 store item again and downloaded fresh NRaas mods to add them in my Mods folder. Besides Nraas I have a poseplayer mod, 5daypregnancywithNOleave mod and a very little CC hairstyles, skins, dresses.

Okay so I removed Mods folder and game sucessfully saved. Now I have to find out which mod is causing problems ...
Post edited by Anckaa on

Comments

• phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    I would not think it is a Nraas mod but if it is, I would report it to Nraas and also page igazor here and let him know
  • Namaya92Namaya92 Posts: 934 Member
    edited October 2017
    I've had this same problem where my game would save endlessly after buying something from the buydebug mode. I found the core of the problem which is one of the store fixes. After I deleted that fix, I was able to save again. It's the Decrap one.