Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cant download store sets *Fixed*

laydaywaylaydayway Posts: 259 Member
Hi I've run into a problem while trying to download a store set i just bought the game wants me to sigh in but every time i do it says its wrong but than i go to the store website and my password works just fine including the forums and EA website so the problem isn't my pass word i tried going into the game and logging in there same problem i also went and cleared all my caches including my social cache hoping that would work i don't know what else to do i just want to play with my new content thanks in advance.
Post edited by laydayway on

Comments

• Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    laydayway wrote: »
    Hi I've run into a problem while trying to download a store set i just bought the game wants me to sigh in but every time i do it says its wrong but than i go to the store website and my password works just fine including the forums and EA website so the problem isn't my pass word i tried going into the game and logging in there same problem i also went and cleared all my caches including my social cache hoping that would work i don't know what else to do i just want to play with my new content thanks in advance.

This happens. Sometimes you can get a few items downloaded before this problem returns.

I seemed to fix it once when I unchecked the keep me logged in box. But then maybe it had already fixed itself by then.

Best solution I've found so far is to wait and try again later.

Best to make sure you've got copies of your store content you've already downloaded backed up somewhere safe.
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Try clearing your Internet Explorer cache, cookies, and disallow the option to retain cookies for Favorites. Even if you never use IE yourself and don't use or care about Favorites, and even if you don't have an IE shortcut handy, the game and to an extent the store uses its resources and this kind of thing happens often. But it must be IE, the other browsers like Edge, Firefox, and Chrome usually won't matter here.

For a visual: https://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=15141
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    laydaywaylaydayway Posts: 259 Member
    I did everything you said @igazor and it worked like a charm thank you so much.