Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Seasons

Hopefully a pack including seasons will come soon. At least rain or snow.
71rbpi.png

Comments

• Eduardx123Eduardx123 Posts: 1,039 Member
    i hope it will! :)
  • StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    I want some exteme weather. Hurricanes, earthquake, tornado etc
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • ohmyohmyohmyohmy Posts: 614 Member
    hopefully... I hope we get summer/winter vacation for kids and teens.
  • HiddenObjectsSlushieHiddenObjectsSlushie Posts: 10 New Member
    Since the last patch, I started noticing leaves falling from trees and blowing a few feet in my game. Has that always been a thing, or am I just projecting because I want a Seasons/Weather patch??
  • RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    I had not notice the leaves in the game will have to check this out.
  • PrincessMeow3349PrincessMeow3349 Posts: 86 Member
    If it is snowing on a tropical vacation land - I'm in. ;)
  • estella_deeestella_dee Posts: 263 Member
    If it is snowing on a tropical vacation land - I'm in. ;)

Hahaha. You could always do that. I thought about that in the past. But I was always too OCD on unnatural things, I guess. haha.

To OP, it will come, I am 100% of that. They cannot not have Season in this Sims game. Everyone wants Seasons. I believe Pets and Seasons are the most anticipated EPs.
  • FluorescentSoapFluorescentSoap Posts: 1,472 Member
    It's the one thing I most desire in my game.
    tumblr_inline_oqdvr8Z3jV1qbd7br_540.gif
    ⌠ Team Holy Hêll ⌡ [Currently playing TS4]
  • GodleyjeansGodleyjeans Posts: 336 Member
    Given the fact we’ve finally got toddlers, pets and vampires, I feel weather is coming however they’re trying to make it different from the other generations of sims seasons. Yes it will mean we’ll probably be waiting till this time next year but if we get extreme weather and new, unused gameplay, I can wait XD
  • Simberella777Simberella777 Posts: 480 Member
    It appears they have already been dropping hints about Seasons the same way they did with Cats & Dogs, probably for 2018, next expansion pack. In the 8/22/17 patch update, they started with, "The end of summer is here and… you know, whenever I talk to my mom she wants to talk about the weather". People have speculated in the first Cats & Dogs trailer about weather because the cat's thought bubble had weather (rain maybe?), in it. They also had a dog and child on the beach playing in a puddle of water. After the Sept. 12 patch update, many were talking about finding puddles everywhere. My sim autonomously started mopping up various puddles in the yard in my new save game. Where did all those puddles come from? There was absolutely no reason for them and are not usual in Newcrest. I figured they might be pet pee puddles because we already knew about pets by then. However, we did find out about about cats and dogs earlier than usual from Simmers finding icons and code for it in the game files. Apparently they have already found icons for Seasons (after the August patch) but I haven't seen any code reported yet.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTQK5VqTSYU

You can bet the Simmers will be scouring the game files for code in all coming patch updates and packs (especially in the Cats & Dogs expansion pack when it drops). Code will pretty much confirm it's coming next.
  • ValxoValxo Posts: 56 Member
    In Deligracy's new video going through some build/buy objects from sims camp for Cats&Dogs, there are a few trees which each have different swatches of the trees going through seasonal changes. Might be a hint!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA4JLZ3WK6k&t=0s

Go to 0:55 :)
  • ChristianSimFanChristianSimFan Posts: 546 Member
    Cant wait, hopefully Seasons is the next EP.
  • YBNS2468YBNS2468 Posts: 240 Member
    Let's hope....
  • ederin38ederin38 Posts: 6 New Member
    I want to see my sims get wet because of rain, sick because of really cold weather or overheated. Some days in winter they must use fireplace to heat the house. Some days in summer they must use air conditioner. Vegetables should be affected by weather conditions. Season pack should come really as a season pack with its possitive and negative effects. Please add a little detail and fineness to the game. If this is a game pack 'seasons" title is ok but for an expansion pack maybe they can combine seasons and vacation with another pack name.
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    We have enough hints since toddler free patch to guess they don't work on seasons behind the scenes. I don't know what a such conversation is opened ahaha !
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Valxo wrote: »
    In Deligracy's new video going through some build/buy objects from sims camp for Cats&Dogs, there are a few trees which each have different swatches of the trees going through seasonal changes. Might be a hint!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA4JLZ3WK6k&t=0s

Go to 0:55 :)

With a Seasons pack wouldn't they make ALL trees change by the seasons, green leaves, autumn leaves, no leaves. So a few pre-colored trees aren't really a hint because they will always look like Fall weather year round, it's just a different color. Big deal.
  • TLEE75TLEE75 Posts: 65 Member
    > @FluorescentSoap said:
    > It's the one thing I most desire in my game.

I love your Signature
    Mental Health Advocate
    Simmer
    Author
    https://www.wattpad.com/user/XoCayBunnii
  • Lenka93Lenka93 Posts: 58 Member
    I hope it will. :)
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    I cannot help but wonder if those who are agitating for seasons actually live in a region of the world where they have to be endured, or if they live in balmy climes where their only idea of winter is propaganda from a ski resort. I live in the former, and was ready for spring about a month ago.
  • ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    edited January 2018
    I cannot help but wonder if those who are agitating for seasons actually live in a region of the world where they have to be endured, or if they live in balmy climes where their only idea of winter is propaganda from a ski resort. I live in the former, and was ready for spring about a month ago.

I grew up somewhere where it snowed so much that it occasionally snowed in july. I would be happy to never see it anywhere ever again in my life. The constant summer pleases me so much i disabled winter in TS3. I just had spring, summer and fall like we get where i ran away to lmao
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    I live in a place where summers are too hot for my taste while winters are too cold, it rains too much in general, and we're currently experiencing the strongest hurricanes in 10+ years. And yes, I want all of that in my Sims game.
  • ysa88ysa88 Posts: 260 Member

I am always ready for Spring lol. Winter where I live is no joke. I still want it for my sims though!
    simblr

ea id: ysa_88
  • aero2491aero2491 Posts: 55 Member
    I think weather should be a free update then we should get a weather gp
  • GothicGypsy1313GothicGypsy1313 Posts: 1 New Member
    I'd love to see an Expansion pack that allows your sim to live in the Cave man era where you can have a pet dinosaur and hatch it from an egg and watch it grow up and interact with other prehistoric creatures. Also more wild and zoo and farm animals would be nice too.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I'd love to see an Expansion pack that allows your sim to live in the Cave man era where you can have a pet dinosaur and hatch it from an egg and watch it grow up and interact with other prehistoric creatures. Also more wild and zoo and farm animals would be nice too.

That actually sounds like some interesting spinoff material. We did have The Sims Medieval, after all. I never bought the spinoffs, but I think the concepts are interesting nonetheless. A prehistoric Sims game would be interesting.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?