Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the next GP?

13...Next

Comments

• imaginarycowplantimaginarycowplant Posts: 220 Member
    I want a tween/pre-teen pack. They could have lil' romantic crush interactions like holding hands and lil' flirting.
  • MizzTuraMizzTura Posts: 43 Member
    I think seasons is what most people are thinking and I'd be happy with that but I think tropical would be fun, I enjoy the outdoor retreat pack we have but it's very limited in what you can do so I don't really do it that often at all.
  • Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    edited December 2017
    so what's the next GP ?

i wish for

an Around the Graveyard GP
    with cemetries, fleshed out playable ghosts, funeral parties, fleshed out playable zombies (as in TS2)
    accompanied all that with a Voodoo SP :trollface:

a All Things to Play GP or Game's On GP, with ball games such as soccer, football, tennis, squash, badmington, baseball, volleyball, golf, pool
    also frisbee, bingo (elders !!!), playing catch (children !!!), boxing (sports together !!!)

a Wild Kids GP with finally them RUNNING & SCREAMING like normal kids do IRL
    (could have crushes too, but this probably won't happen since TS4 has severe problems with incest :tongue:
    unless they finally manage to fix this issue !!!)

a Sandy Beach GP with another vacation "world" in the tropics with surfing, sun bathing, sand castles, swimming in ocean (finally !!!), pirate ship to explore (as in TS2), buying useless trinkets & getting vacation moodlets

a Garage Days GP with cars to tinker on for sims, they don't even need to actually drive them, it would be enough what TS2 offered with cars, but there has to be SOMETHING, a life simulation in 2017 without cars is pathetic ! it would be great oc if there would be a race track too but i don't expect that :joy:

a Spells & Magic GP, after 3 iterations it's self evidend what it should contain

a Heart To Heart GP with finally dancing TOGETHER, honeymoon, all sorts of wedding stuff, but also divorce, more betrayal interactions & reactions, drama, drama, drama !!!

an Asian Sports GP, that would be great too ! :smiley:

i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • SimmerSuper6464SimmerSuper6464 Posts: 224 Member
    edited December 2017
    so what's the next GP ?

i wish for

an Around the Graveyard GP
    with cemetries, fleshed out playable ghosts, funeral parties, fleshed out playable zombies (as in TS2)
    accompanied all that with a Voodoo SP :trollface:

a All Things to Play GP or Game's On GP, with ball games such as soccer, football, tennis, squash, badmington, baseball, volleyball, golf, pool
    also frisbee, bingo (elders !!!), playing catch (children !!!), boxing (sports together !!!)

a Wild Kids GP with finally them RUNNING & SCREAMING like normal kids do IRL
    (could have crushes too, but this probably won't happen since TS4 has severe problems with incest :tongue:
    unless they finally manage to fix this issue !!!)

a Sandy Beach GP with another vacation "world" in the tropics with surfing, sun bathing, sand castles, swimming in ocean (finally !!!), pirate ship to explore (as in TS2), buying useless trinkets & getting vacation moodlets

a Garage Days GP with cars to tinker on for sims, they don't even need to actually drive them, it would be enough what TS2 offered with cars, but there has to be SOMETHING, a life simulation in 2017 without cars is pathetic ! it would be great oc if there would be a race track too but i don't expect that :joy:

a Spells & Magic GP, after 3 iterations it's self evidend what it should contain

a Heart To Heart GP with finally dancing TOGETHER, honeymoon, all sorts of wedding stuff, but also divorce, more betrayal interactions & reactions, drama, drama, drama !!!

an Asian Sports GP, that would be great too ! :smiley:

They already have voodoo so no need for a voodoo pack unless it could be expanded upon ; )
    Post edited by SimmerSuper6464 on
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,392 Member
    I'm hoping it's a Tropical Destination Vacation or a Romance Based Theme. Either way I'll be really happy.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I'm hoping it's a Tropical Destination Vacation or a Romance Based Theme. Either way I'll be really happy.

I want a Romance Based Theme.
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I would rather have a new vacation spot. Really tired of camping.