Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Random Mafia Game - Day ?

Comments

• Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Kitty, I think you played so well! I'm not sure I would've suspected you if I wasn't already suspicious of Luna.

I didn't want to replace because I always knew luna was mafia, it was just obvious to me but I decided to give it a go. Man this was hard. :D

And really I think it was your "I thought Luna was mafia but oh well" that really tipped me off. Plus I felt like you were pushing Nani a little too much to be town. But I still think you played really well. :)

LOL that's because I knew you all suspected luna and I tried to think of something to say, good job Bella!
    Also, I usually am pretty hard on certain players when I'm town, I actually had to tell myself I was town to get through this game since I have absolutely no fight left in me from the last game on UM and nani was scummy to me.
    So all of how I was acting about nani was how I would be if I was town in that situation, sorry if I was too hard. :D

I was so scared when keyen shot me! Lol
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Boo.. :(
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member

I just realized we broke your mafia streak. :grimace:
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    DeKay wrote: »

:angry:
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options

:angry:

:D
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    Kitty was mafia. Town wins.
    Good job everyone. Hope everyone had fun, and thankk you @CraftyKat for setting the game up, sorry we kinda took over...

HA!
    MY GUT FEELING WAS RIGHT
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    Yall need to nominate me for killing scum 3 times lmao

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    That was really close...
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Peep Luna exists :D:D
    This is a really intense fight

Rather saying 'fight' can we say heated discussion or disagreement? Because fight just adds to the drama and makes things worse. (Not a stab, just a request.)
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    I'm really not angry though, I don't know what's up with Nani! I was actually laughing at all this because it's ridiculous

Okay, but the way you talked to her could make her angry and I really don't want more people to stop playing mafia games on here because of this. The mafia community in forum already has a lot inactive players. I don't need more.

Everyone reacts to things differently. You might be having a fun time giggling, but someone else might not be.

And Keyen if you're reading this, you better not come on here and say that mafia players shouldn't be insensitive or I will strangle you. :D

Anyways... so that's why I want you guys to stop because you guys are just going in circles anyway. I'm just a spectator but I also feel a bit frustrated seeing you guys pointing at each other and going nowhere. Like, we get it. You suspect Nani and Nani suspects you. So can we drop it, please? Thank you. :)

The way I talked to her?? Did you not see how she's been talking to me... I was actually offended by quite a few things but I laughed it off because it's plum.

We see both sides. You both said some things that weren't the nicest, don't throw each other under the bus over this.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    OK, I wanted to sub in earlier because it was quite obvious Luna was mafia and should have been shot when Keyen had the gun. That's why I wanted to yell at you, Keyen, lol. I couldn't answer until now.

The two people that fooled me in this game:

DeKay -- I thought you were so scummy, lol. Floppy was obvi-town so I couldn't understand why you were going after her. I thought, "Oh. DeKay must be mafia, lol." So I was way wrong on that.

Silent -- I truly believed Silent was town the entire time. So kudos on who killed her.

Good game, everyone!
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    Peep Luna exists :D:D
    This is a really intense fight

Rather saying 'fight' can we say heated discussion or disagreement? Because fight just adds to the drama and makes things worse. (Not a stab, just a request.)

Sorryyyy oops I guess you're right. Fight is a little too strong of a word.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    I FRICKIN TOLD YOU I WAS TOWN !
    AH !
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    I own no apologies. Kitty still was ridiculous to me. And dramatic. *Sips tea*
    If that's how she play, consider me not a part of her game.

• Options
    nani wrote: »

You're being kind of rude nani, but ok. :/
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    That was a nail biter. congrats town.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member

Admittedly, that's a little bit rude. Kitty was being nice and explaining herself after the game... can't we just try to get along?
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options

I think you should apologize. Just because you are town and she's mafia and she was pushing you, that doesn't give you a green card to not apologize to her.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    I don't think any of what I said was hurtful
    Because I said she was being dramatic ?
    Sorry but that's just my opinion.
    And I wasn't making fun of her exclamation marks, just stating it won't make it more believable.

• Options
    I don't think any of what I said was hurtful
    Because I said she was being dramatic ?
    Sorry but that's just my opinion.
    And I wasn't making fun of her exclamation marks, just stating it won't make it more believable.

Well it was nani, quite a few things you said were hurtful, you got quite nasty with me. I don't even know what you mean by I was being "Dramatic"...Where Was I being dramatic?!
    I was nice to you after the game and you treated me like that and couldn't even apologise, if you don't think you said anything hurtful to me then I don't know what to say. Makes me wonder if you go around talking to everyone like that, it's just a game crying out loud. I really didn't want to say anything else but you upset me with how rude you were with your last comment. It's not nice to make fun of someone's feelings, saying I was ridiculous because what you said offended me, well sorry I'm not like you.
    I've always used explanation marks when I talk! Its just how I type and express myself, obviously that irritates you for some reason but it's fine anyway, you won't be seeing me around anymore. Like you said to me before "we wouldn't be friends in real life"
  • Options
    Don't worry crafty, I'm not going to comment again. I just wanted to have my say. :)

Thanks for hosting!
  • Options
    Yall should just apologize to each other.

• Options
    edited November 2017
    Yall should just apologize to each other.

I already did.... Lol But she didn't want to.
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I'm sorry, Kitty, Nani. You were both just trying to win for your own team.
    Nani, you don't need to apologize, if it's empty there is really no point. But at least try to see it from the others perspective... or just forget it.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    *Sigh*

Okaaaay... when is the next game gonna start? Cuz I'm tired of being dead. XD
    832XG3D.gif