Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which bugs would you love to get fixed?

boykinater18boykinater18 Posts: 237 Member
I had trouble finding a thread to talk about which bugs I’d personally love to get fixed. If there is, point me in the right direction :). There’s two bugs that I need to be fixed before I can ever say I truly love the sims 4. Both of these make me quit the game after playing for too long because I’m not in control.

- When I tell my sims to do something, I expect them to do it. Sometimes I have to tell a sim multiple times to do something. They’ll just ignore me. I swear to the hesvens it drives me nuts. Try to go jogging, no. Try to feed my toddler, no. Toddler gets threatened to be taken away? Still won’t feed them. Goes up the stairs looks at the painting. Go jogging? No.

-The second bug has to be the party issue. I love parties, it’s fun to have friends over but I NEVER do it. Simply because they’re all “brainless” during the party as another user beautifully put it. They will not complete the task or goals. Barely socialize. Just stand around. Ignoring my request. Feed the toddler? No.

There’s more of course, but these two really bother me. Heck, I can deal with the restaurant one. Everyone knows that one. Try to eat and talk to my hubby? NO LETS GO TALK TO JANET ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE RESTAURANT! Hahaha
Post edited by boykinater18 on

Comments