Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ladies wanted for my sim!

13...Next

Comments

• kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Oh no.. Am I too late... Eek.. Gimmie a sec can I be cheeky and reserve a gal (oh that's a weird word.. cheeky).

It's just I have a super cute girl but I didn't customize her clothes for anything but everyday so I'll edit this post when I'm done and hopefully all will be okay. I'm not cheating shuush you're cheating

It's fine it's fine. I already started going through the girls but I guess I can work some more into it. :sweat_smile:
    I'm dividing the girls into houses and having Darnell spend a day with each house then whoever he has the least relationship with after he's visited each house will be removed. If you can get her in soon that would be great, I was just about to remove the first girl but I'll wait. :)
    @Colorist40 they are so pretty!! I will put them in my game! I'll probably chose 2!

@NShippudenFan thank you! I went ahead and downloaded a redhead from your sims because there wasn't any redheads xD
  • Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,102 Member
    I just realized while I had them in my library I hadn't uploaded them to the gallery. That oversight is fixed just in case you went to try to download them lol. Sorry about that.
  • GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 793 Member
    I love the way you are working your selection process @kittymeow :smile: Really sounds like a lot of fun! I've got my fingers and toes crossed that he hits it off with one of my bachelorettes :wink:<3
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Oh no.. Am I too late... Eek.. Gimmie a sec can I be cheeky and reserve a gal (oh that's a weird word.. cheeky).

It's just I have a super cute girl but I didn't customize her clothes for anything but everyday so I'll edit this post when I'm done and hopefully all will be okay. I'm not cheating shuush you're cheating

It's fine it's fine. I already started going through the girls but I guess I can work some more into it. :sweat_smile:
    I'm dividing the girls into houses and having Darnell spend a day with each house then whoever he has the least relationship with after he's visited each house will be removed. If you can get her in soon that would be great, I was just about to remove the first girl but I'll wait. :)

Please join my 💜 Quick Creativity Challenge 💜 forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

Thanks so much for your sweet fun loving words @kittymeow :wink: Seeing Darnell's selection now, being tough for him is an understatement lol :smiley: You'll have a blast during your speed dating process it sounds like <3
    @GLovely1 They are all so beautiful! I will add them to my game! Thank you! <3 this is going to be very tough for Darnell haha!

[img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    Oh fyi yah I finished the girl, it's in my post on the second page at the bottom. (:
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    @shellbeme she's awesome!! I will download the hair, no worries. I just replaced it with a similar one at the moment. :)

@GoddessSims what is your gallery ID? I'll take a look. :) I'm sure I'll find a nice lady!

@Celticgamer0 Oh she's so pretty!!! I've just put her in my game.
    Darnell is up on the gallery, my ID: Sophaloaf123

Sorry it's in my siggy but if you can't see signatures it is PsychoSim99

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • VenusABatsonVenusABatson Posts: 929 Member
    So I entered Darnell in a Bachelorette challenge but sadly he was eliminated, I like him so much I want to start playing him and I want a lovely lady for him, if anyone is interested I'd love for you to submit a girl. I will test them in game with Darnell and see which he likes the most. :)

Here is Darnell
    Active, Ambitious, Outgoing.

SbDl3YF.png
    tXiAyeG.png

Application

Name:
    Traits:
    Picture:
    Gallery ID:

Hmmm, I might want to download him for a redhead in my game who just became a Young Adult and bought a restaurant which is now 4 stars. Perhaps I will upload her. In the mean time I have some pretty ladies in my households if you would like to look through. You can always age them up if they are teens. :smile:

https://www.thesims.com/gallery/browse?category=households&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=VenusARussell&max=50&maxis=false
    ORIGIN ID: VenusARussell
    @Colorist40 Thank you, I put them in my game a little while ago!! :smiley:

@GLovely1 you're very welcome! I've already played the day with your girls, I switched the middle girl for another I saw on your gallery because I really liked her. Hope that's OK. :)

@Purrdalecki she's gorgeous, thank you! Already have her in my game!

@GoddessSims Oh y a ah I'm on mobile so I don't see signatures, I downloaded of your two girls. I fell in love with one, she's so pretty. :D

@VenusABatson feel free to download him, my ID: Sophaloaf123
    I downloaded one of your girls, I originally saw a girl I liked then read that it was your sim self and your boyfriend so I decided no to do that! :D
    Ok no more girls please!! :D
    Completely fine by me @kittymeow :) I'm happy you spent a little time in my catalog and found a new gal for Darnell <3 I'm looking forward to hear who he chooses ;) Good luck and have fun!
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• djacquelynstewdjacquelynstew Posts: 641 Member

She is gorgeous <3 . Is there any specific EP/SP/GP associated. I have all except Spooky stuff, and Vampires. Would love to download her.
  • djacquelynstewdjacquelynstew Posts: 641 Member
    So I entered Darnell in a Bachelorette challenge but sadly he was eliminated, I like him so much I want to start playing him and I want a lovely lady for him, if anyone is interested I'd love for you to submit a girl. I will test them in game with Darnell and see which he likes the most. :)

Here is Darnell
    Active, Ambitious, Outgoing.

SbDl3YF.png
    tXiAyeG.png

Application

Name:
    Traits:
    Picture:
    Gallery ID:

Oh I definitely need him in my game. Is he on the exchange?
    edited October 2017
    Yeah he's up on the gallery, my ID is: Sophaloaf123
  • katrinakrakishkatrinakrakish Posts: 355 Member
    @djacquelynstew Thank you! She is free of both Vampires and Spooky stuff content. You should be able to download her. ^-^
    Origin account: Vegeta_tales