Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cool thing happened today!

For the City Living expansion pack, if you are a critic, you can suggest a bar, restaurant, and so forth. I always found it to be a useless interaction because it seemed like it did nothing. Color me surprised today when I get a popup from someone saying "Hey I wanted to check out that restaurant Super Mario World you suggested! Wanna join me?" I was so happy to see that! The interaction does have a use after all!!!

Comments

• poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    alan650111 wrote: »
    For the City Living expansion pack, if you are a critic, you can suggest a bar, restaurant, and so forth. I always found it to be a useless interaction because it seemed like it did nothing. Color me surprised today when I get a popup from someone saying "Hey I wanted to check out that restaurant Super Mario World you suggested! Wanna join me?" I was so happy to see that! The interaction does have a use after all!!!

Super Mario World restaurant made me think of Chuck E Cheese which made me think of Freddy Fazbear's which made me really want it in my game! ;)
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member

That is awesome! I love little details like that :)
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member

Super Mario World restaurant made me think of Chuck E Cheese which made me think of Freddy Fazbear's which made me really want it in my game! ;)

Super Mario World is a fun themed restaurant I have been working on where I use various Mario custom content I have found around the web. I even added some Mario custom songs that I am sure to play when I'm visiting the restaurant! :)
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Tostarena? Ha ha ha :D Just kidding! It's a desert kingdom that has the cold version with ice crystals in it.