Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which pets are you going to get ?!

2...Next

Comments

• SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,912 Member
    I would like to make both my past dogs (one passed this summer) to live together. They never met in life as my last dog I got a year after the first died. Both were crossbreeds, the first a beardie collie/labrador and the second a Patterdale terrier/whatever! cross who was like my first dog only a third of the size. I'm wondering if I could make the first and shrink a copy to work on for the second or the other way round!

It's funny that I can think of recreating my dogs. I would never make any of my family for the Sims games as it would be too "Big Brother" for me.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    baby fox
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »
    Since when has a fox been a pet?

My roommate in college had a pet fox back in 1970. But she had to give it to a zoo because it wasn't allowed in the dorm.

• DenimjoDenimjo Posts: 213 Member
    The cats. ALL the cats. Why can't I hug all the cats?!
    Zl8Iuk9.jpg
  • Madachan88Madachan88 Posts: 360 Member
    Hm I want guve my Simself my Cat Senya (a British Shorthair Mix) and a Shiba Inu. And would make my old Cats thats not with me anymore expecially my Tom Max who went missing 3 three weeks ago. Miss him dearly. :'(
  • BethanyShoneBethanyShone Posts: 310 Member
    I have a lil black pug in real life and I can't wait to add him to my game :blush:
  • vossthebossvosstheboss Posts: 67 Member
    I have a 7 year old black lab named Kali that I would like to make and I want a great dane I just find them funny and cute!
  • fruitsmisfruitsmis Posts: 82 Member
    I'm going to make my kitties :)

I'm excited to recreate the perfect markings on my one kitty with a small black heart-shaped fur marking in the middle his white leg/paw!
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I want to get a Scottish Fold, a Corgi, and maybe a Shiba Inu. Because corgos and shibes and folded kitty ears.

Also a German Shepherd, because it's my favorite breed.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    Im definitely gonna try and mix a Corgi Cardigan with a Bernese Mountain Dog!
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    dalmatine
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • PlumDiddyPlumDiddy Posts: 551 Member
    My gf just adopted a little yorkie last month who quickly became a beloved part of our family so ill more than likely recreate that little guy :) . And probably a blue staffordshire terrier like the one i had as a kid. And ill have to make Mrs Crumplebottom our neighbor and give her a house full of felines (with fleas).
  • simsiloveusimsiloveu Posts: 17 Member
    Will there be the Persian cat in Cats & Dogs?
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    A Siamese cat. :love:
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • TempestTempest Posts: 51 Member
    Raccoon! They're so fluffy and cute, but I also want my household to be full of pets---incoming raccoon lady :D
  • tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    I'm going to create a Persian
  • candlesundaecandlesundae Posts: 38 Member
    Totally getting my sims a shih tzu because they are my favorite! (may be a bit biased because they're the only breed I've ever owned but you know) I am so excited for this pack! :):):)
  • DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    Shema wrote: »
    Hi everyone !
    The Sims Pets is coming out soon and I can't wait !

I'm curious what kind of dog or cat you guys really want. ^^

I definitely want a Bulldog and a Sphynx cat ! :D

None because I quit The Sims franchise in August for a very long hiatus to become a Pokemon Trainer but still do visit the forums from time to time! Will never leave the community at the very least!
  • gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    I'll make a family with a Border Collie and an Australian Shepherd, because I think they look absolutely gorgeous in game. For smaller families, I'll probably create two or three mixed breed cats.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    All the cats and dogs look so plum cute in the trailer, I may add every breed to every household in every world.
  • ChalkyMalkyChalkyMalky Posts: 120 Member
    Pomeranian! or a stray, I just love strays.
  • JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    Jack Russel.
    And I LOOOOVE that cat race with the small ears.
  • PotterheadSimPotterheadSim Posts: 320 Member
    Italian greyhound! :))
  • SimmercatSimmercat Posts: 4 New Member
    I am going to spend about 5 hours on the computer looking at all the breeds...