Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which pets are you going to get ?!

Hi everyone !
The Sims Pets is coming out soon and I can't wait !

I'm curious what kind of dog or cat you guys really want. ^^

I definitely want a Bulldog and a Sphynx cat ! :D

Comments

• AmySims09AmySims09 Posts: 1,227 Member
    Border Collie, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Tortoiseshell cat (if there is one), Fox, maybe raccoon, staffie, maybe golden retriever.
  • ShemaShema Posts: 56 Member
    @AmySims09 Awesome !
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    It is just cats and dogs, not pets. My simself household is still missing our pet birds.
  • Toadette12Toadette12 Posts: 193 Member
    I'm planning on having a tortoise shell cat, a tabby cat and a golden retriever dog. I'll probably give dogs to most of my Sims who have pools in their gardens so the dogs can go swimming!
    TS4_EP04_WebQuiz_04.jpg
  • TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    I want a border collie in real life, so I will create a sim who owns a collie
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    Golden retriever and chocolate Labrador and 2 black cats
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member

I can't wait to play the fox and raccoon! They look really fun. Eventually I'm going to make my family cats. One is polydactyl so he won't be perfect but he'll be close enough. Two are gray tabbies and one is my tuxedo who has a beautiful tear mark I am hoping to replicate. This is my kitty, her name is Salted Cheeze (it's a family joke):
    45y6sdHt3cAaL54qCp_f_515akcIhwtICn6aZ3dNrGKxd7Ly4Nq5H6bbTs9y0pfK5RiHZOyrzVLyfZXi91XrsJiimR-WX5gBcJN1.png
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • zubrowkaszubrowkas Posts: 375 Member
    Irish Wolfhounds!
  • TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    So far I have plans to adopt a golden retriever, a dachshund and two cats with black and white fur. And maybe my runaway teen will adopt a raccoon.
  • ShemaShema Posts: 56 Member
    @poeticnebula cute ! ^^
  • poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    Shema wrote: »
    @poeticnebula cute ! ^^

Thank you!
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • CeeMiltonCeeMilton Posts: 94 Member
    Defiantly a sphynx cat, corgi, a labradoodle and a bulldog. Sadly I own birds so I can't make replicas of my pets in game but at least I can make dream pets.
  • strawberrymarkstrawberrymark Posts: 199 Member
    corgis all the way please & thanks :P
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    My little Siamese passed away this summer at the age of 14 so I will be making her in Sims for my sim. I also have a Bengal I will be making too. Not sure what type of dog my sim will have. Maybe a German Sheppard since I had one of those many years ago.
  • PinkSugar81PinkSugar81 Posts: 184 Member
    Definitely two labradors like I have IRL and also a golden retriever.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited October 2017
    So far I've got Sims who need raccoons, foxes, Siamese cats, fluffy Persian cats, Afghans, golden retrievers, random crossbreeds,

EDIT: Oops! Hit post somehow. Back to the list...

... robot dogs and cats, striped cats, lots of cats, black cats, a puppy, a stray, a Big Black Dog like the ones I was scared of as a kid, and a cat with red eyes.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Since when has a fox been a pet?
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited October 2017
    calaprfy wrote: »
    Since when has a fox been a pet?

Since Sims 4 :) We can have cowplants, so...
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,970 Member
    A black cat for my sim self, and a toy Yorkie if they have them, since I have always wanted one. Of course I want to try foxes, raccoons and other cats and dogs for my other sims.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member

I will get all the cats but looking forward to the dogs as well. In RL I would not like to have a dog but I am quite excited about having a few dogs with my sims.

Can't say straight away what I will make, we will see which pet I like the most in CAP, will probably be there for a day :)
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Dogs
    • Brown Pitbull
    • Chocolate Lab
    • Dalmatian
    • White Husky Siberian
    • Doberman
    • Rainbow Poodle
    • Anubis
    • White Lab
    • Black Lab
    • Black Poodle
    • White Poodle
    • Black Pitbull
    • Grey Husky Siberian
    • Golden Retriever

Cats
    • Maneki Neko
    • White Sphynx
    • Orange Tabby
  • CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    I think I'll get my sims to adopt from the agency (if its call that in this ep) most likely a cat cause my sims are too busy to walk dogs every day.
  • umbralshadowsumbralshadows Posts: 212 Member
    allways wanted a cat but i'll hav a blue cat with my own painting pattern on it an i'll name him gcis after gcis from pokemon heh
    umbralsimoirsig.png
    lookin for lets players an reviewers for tha short/demo version a my game
    download here
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    I want to try to make my four cats; two are mixed Maine Coons (one tabby and the other orange and white with a magnificent ostrich feather style tail) and two are domestic short-haired; one chocolate black and the other true black and white.

I also want to try to make a Fennec Fox, a Red Fox and an Arctic Fox, a wolf, a Vampire familiar hound and cat, a voodoo zombie or rag doll (as in stitched and sewn, not the breed) cat, an alien cat and dog, robot animals, and Void Critters. I'm sure I'll think of more. Oh! An Egyptian jackal like Anubis and a cat like Bast. And a Cheshire cat. And maybe that dragon dog from Neverending Story.

Yeah. I'm going to be busy, lol.
    #Team Occult
  • Cherryrose_xCherryrose_x Posts: 524 Member
    I have so many ideas for my different families!

A few are;
    2 mixed breed cats
    A bulldog or similar
    A pug
    A rag doll
    A lab or golden retriever
    I want someone to have a fox too.
    And one to adopt a stray over time

So excited!
    Gallery name: Anna-Banna