Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where can I find this hairstyle?

AmySims09AmySims09 Posts: 1,227 Member
hOBBnKe.jpg

I see the hairstyle on the girl on the right wearing the grey cat jumper/top a lot on the sims resource but its not ingame so I was wondering where could I find it?

Comments

• SoapSudsSoapSuds Posts: 1,359 Member
    This might be it?

At the very least, according to the description, that blog is where the hair is credited to, so if that's not it, it's somewhere on this person's blog.
  • BethanyShoneBethanyShone Posts: 310 Member
    Is there a link in the description for the cat jumper? Hopefully they'll have given credit :blush:
  • AmySims09AmySims09 Posts: 1,227 Member
    Sameee that's why I keep adblocker on. If I let the page load fully after like 2 seconds this full page thing says I can't use the site unless I disable adblocker and in my experience when I do that there's like a million flashy, pop up ads :rage:

:ooo thank god!
  • LordOfTendonsLordOfTendons Posts: 250 Member
    That particular item, you can't get for free regardless. It's set up as a "donation" item. I looked. Just to view the page, you have to have no ad blocker, have your adblocker turned off, or use a workaround. She does have free items up. I've been on that site before and I have some of her stuff.
    I hate sites like that.

Also hate that some really pretty cc you have to pay for.
  • aloadaialoadai Posts: 51 Member
    AmySims09 wrote: »
    I hate sites like that.

Were you able to download it? The hair is free, all her hairs are free, you just have to go through an ad link like adf.ly or shorte.st. If you don't want to go through an ad link, I can just give you the direct link to where the creator uploaded her hair
    I don't mind turning off my adblocker when I visit a site like that, and they ask nicely, or whitelisting a site that I visit frequently. But that adblock blocker just ticks me off.

As for selling CC, if they think their content is worth it, I think they should try to sell it. Put whatever price tag they want on it. That's what capitalism is all about. I just have to wonder what kind of sales you get when so many of your potential customers are slapped with that "turn off your ad blocker" screen. The content is not that great in the first place, and a lot of people are just going to close the window and not bother.
  • LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    Is there a way to download her hairs without adfly? She has some really cute ones for children, but I can't get them
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
    aloadai wrote: »
    I hate sites like that.

Were you able to download it? The hair is free, all her hairs are free, you just have to go through an ad link like adf.ly or shorte.st. If you don't want to go through an ad link, I can just give you the direct link to where the creator uploaded her hair

Ye I did I had to go through adfly but I got themm
  • CupcakeWitchCupcakeWitch Posts: 542 Member
    edited October 2017
    Is there a way to download her hairs without adfly? She has some really cute ones for children, but I can't get them
    If you have google chrome you can try that adf.ly bypasser which is what I use now. But I think she uses shorte.st now? Or something.
    I hardly visit her site anymore.

I have no problem with content makers using ads to make money but I’ve had content makers have sites so filled with ads and if I clicked on anything more ads would appear and I would lose the original link. It wasn’t worth it
    tumblr_m5yfcmiKZM1r6uev5.gif

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,775 Member
    Kiara24 has a second site with the shorte.st links that doesn't have all the ads and the confusing download buttons. http://mystufforigin.com/
    There's a way to disable the adblock blocker. Google is your friend.
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    Sameee that's why I keep adblocker on. If I let the page load fully after like 2 seconds this full page thing says I can't use the site unless I disable adblocker and in my experience when I do that there's like a million flashy, pop up ads :rage:

I feel your pain. At this point I just refuse to visit Kiara's site and get stuff from there, it feels risky as heck. What's worse, I actually want some of that stuff. whyyy :s

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
    Magdaleena wrote: »

I feel your pain. At this point I just refuse to visit Kiara's site and get stuff from there, it feels risky as heck. What's worse, I actually want some of that stuff. whyyy :s

I bet they wonder if anyone will fall for there ad trap...