March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Positives From Todays C&D Clip

2...Next

Comments

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Jean wrote: »
    Ehrm, what clip ? I'm totally in the dark here.

EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    Yeah, I found it indeed! Thanks anyways.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    crysk wrote: »
    hsZfw5W.jpg
    That makes me believe there is a placeable straight version of the fence

UmWGlOP.jpg
    Looking closely at this they seem to connect

I don’t think any of that is made with build mode. All of the windows on that house are opaque, which wouldn’t happen on a regular lot with the camera so close. Perhaps the lighthouse is a shell like the CL apartments? I could be wrong but the windows and fencing (which is surely decorative) tell me it’s deco.

Now that I see the two pictures of the lighthouse and beach fence, I am of the opinion that the house, which appears to be attached to the lighthouse in the second picture, are all part of the public lighthouse lot and not a residence for our sims.

I thought that this was a house where the woman collecting her cat from the backyard, lived. Now I think she was visiting the lighthouse lot with her cat. The opaque windows and the fact that the beach fence splits the yard in half by attaching to the house next to the backdoor, make me believe it's all one lighthouse lot.
    MVWdeZT wrote: »
    I wonder if the poster in the 4th picture shows all the accessories you can get for a cat. We know we're getting a collar and a scratching post -- might we also get scissors to clip their claws and a poop-scooper?

I thought that was a vet poster showing locations where fleas might hide. :D
  • orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member

MVWdeZT wrote: »
    I wonder if the poster in the 4th picture shows all the accessories you can get for a cat. We know we're getting a collar and a scratching post -- might we also get scissors to clip their claws and a poop-scooper?

I thought that was a vet poster showing locations where fleas might hide. :D [/quote]

lol i think it's accessories for owning a cat. i went back and look closely

• Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Looking at the house where the girl picks up the kitty, it looks like we are getting wall mounted mailboxes for houses like the ones for the CL apartments.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Looking at the house where the girl picks up the kitty, it looks like we are getting wall mounted mailboxes for houses like the ones for the CL apartments.

I'm of the opinion that the house is part of the lighthouse lot. There is a least one cat mailbox but I don't think there will be one that attaches to the house.
  • JimG72JimG72 Posts: 1,161 Member
    kaiwrysims wrote: »
    The chasing part with the music was intense lol.

Yeah it was!
  • fruitsmisfruitsmis Posts: 82 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    There's a new fireplace in the 4th picture.

I love that new fireplace!
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Let's pick out a few of the things we see that's new or we get a better look at.

Here's a better view of the pet fountain in the pet park.
    175303.png

The neighborhood with the pet park. Possibly at least four lots.
    175305.png

Pet door and new décor.
    175307.png

Big kitty stuffed animal. Love the calico.
    175309.png

"NO POOPING" sign.
    175310.png

A livable lot next door to the lighthouse.
    175312.png

What are the things you noticed?

I like the fence.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • estella_deeestella_dee Posts: 263 Member
    edited October 2017
    That odd fence may be part of the lighthouse property. It would be great if it was a buildable fence, but I don't see how.

I believe the fence itself maybe part of the build mode. Just not how you can place it like it is show in the photo. I do think that the devs use items that are in game in the worlds/lots that we cannot edit, whether or not they have been tweaked to look differently. So maybe (just maybe) that style of fence is available in build mode?

And oh... Is that a new stall in the 1st photo? Maybe a coffee stall or something?
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member

Isn't that the mailbox from CL? It looks really familiar. I just haven't used one on a build yet. I'm going to have to put it on a house and see.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame