Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pyramid of the Sky (pics)

Does anybody know what this floor hole is and how you get to it? Apparently there's a floor trigger on the floor above but I have no idea.

ZU9t6vj.jpg

dAyRF48.jpg

Comments

• JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited October 2017
    Just went into my game to see. I did this tomb recently so everything's open.

One would think that by entering that first room after the entrance (passing the trigger) the hole would appear without you noticing (because it's in an area yet unexplored). There is no way to enter that room, so I added a hidden door myself.

YJUsVl7.jpg

NpZHfpM.jpg

Everything was pitch-dark, even after I had added lights. Reason being walls and floor were all black. Which indicates it isn't the intention to enter that room. Another discovery, after redecorating the room: the hole was invisible, even though my sim had passed that trigger before (and I made him do it again: nothing happened).

II6Hmjf.jpg

Yf2QzHZ.jpg

So I broke the link and made the hole appear and my sim investigate it. This happened.

cv810ZO.jpg

z2tyE8e.jpg

Then nothing ;) The hole was empty. No switch, not even a treasure. So I think it's a mistake. They probably intended something there initially but forgot.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • luvalphvleluvalphvle Posts: 1,545 Member
    I love that you did all that! :) Yeah, I guess it was a mistake.
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited October 2017
    I had to know haha ;) I really regret they ran out of time at one point, leaving small flaws like these...
    5JZ57S6.png