Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Check out these cool doors we get for our pets :D

Comments

• AndreaTheHeroAndreaTheHero Posts: 578 Member
    YAY! That's great news. Every little breadcrumb of info is killing me. I need these last few weeks to fly by
  • Shades302Shades302 Posts: 1,072 Member
    edited October 2017
    Yeah! I am so excited for this Xpack, I am going to make like a million pets >.>;
    Z6gfpiv.png?1
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    edited October 2017
    Full video is here:oops! nm, link is in the original :)

That raccoon noise though! Can confirm they sound like that, among their various noises.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Niemalyn97Niemalyn97 Posts: 76 Member
    Those doors are awesome!
    And that video was adorable. XD That cat's expression.
  • KeoriKeori Posts: 1,024 Member
    yay for the pet doors! some simmers that where upset there were not any dog houses but this is 10 times better we can build our own!
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    bixters wrote: »
    Nice for building DOG HOUSES

That is a great idea! I am going to build awesome places for my cats and dogs to enjoy their own independence!
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    Except that you can’t place roofs on half walls unless that’s changing in the patch.

Well, it still is a nice feature. You could have an add-on to your house just for cats or dogs, rather than have a separate dog house.
  • poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    I'm very excited! <3
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • BambooramBambooram Posts: 222 Member
    Okay.... i don't know when i've ever been this excited over a freaking door. *dies*
    HV83B28.png
  • beladanibeladani Posts: 61 Member
    So our cats and dogs can have secret hangouts, where no human can go? Cool!!
    pncFLnjBj
  • ShemaShema Posts: 56 Member
    OMG they look adorable !
    I love it ! :D
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    They don't replace a doghouse, as your pets still sleep inside.
  • ashleyl2203ashleyl2203 Posts: 322 Member
    edited October 2017
    I love those! I hope we get a version that is in an actual door!!!!
    Maybe this is what everyone saw in the picture of the gay couples house. The mysterious white object.
  • Evenstar606Evenstar606 Posts: 1,618 Member
    I love these!
  • AndreaTheHeroAndreaTheHero Posts: 578 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Maybe this is what everyone saw in the picture of the gay couples house. The mysterious white object.

Yep I believe so
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    edited October 2017
    bixters wrote: »
    Except that you can’t place roofs on half walls unless that’s changing in the patch.

Well, it still is a nice feature. You could have an add-on to your house just for cats or dogs, rather than have a separate dog house.

Sure it is nice but some still prefer dog houses and what may work for you may not work for others and they still prefer an separate doghouse. Some houses have doghouses and also an door for the dog. However, I am not too upset about the doghouse because I am more into the neighborhood.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    There are no tools besides the door to actually create a dog house. Like they mentioned before they would have to give us a patch to place roofs on half walls and also find a way for the foundation not to affect the “doghouse”
    21mbz47.jpg
  • AvaSims4080AvaSims4080 Posts: 810 Member
    They're so cool and a great feature!
  • Rae357Rae357 Posts: 922 Member
    The pet doors are awesome and I'll definitely use them sometimes, but I'd like to know where outside pets are suppose to sleep(on the ground?). Not all the pets I want are going to be living inside nor am I going to build a house sized structure for them.
  • NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    This is really great because you can create an actual super cool dog house. Create a smaller room separate from your house and put the dog door, that new roofy decoration over it, and put toys, food and a pet bed inside, and now you have a deluxe dog house. I personally prefer having this actual dog house you can see inside than a small one with a black hole on the front where you can't see anything that goes on inside. It's also a perfect and private place for your dogs to try for baby on.
    This is really great because you can create an actual super cool dog house. Create a smaller room separate from your house and put the dog door, that new roofy decoration over it, and put toys, food and a pet bed inside, and now you have a deluxe dog house. I personally prefer having this actual dog house you can see inside than a small one with a black hole on the front where you can't see anything that goes on inside. It's also a perfect and private place for your dogs to try for baby on.

Some of my lots aren't big enough for a "super cool dog house". I don't want the doghouse to look like a guest house.