Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Through a Sim's Mirror Brightly: Sim Self Portraits

mpgore2004mpgore2004 Posts: 92 Member
Post your Sim selves in this thread.

I am looking for either Sims you have made to resemble your self and details on your favourite feature of your Sim self. You can include the traits if you want.

Or, I would like to see images of Sims you have made to resemble either how you would want to look or how you perceive yourself, and details if they are not too personal.

Mods, CC and Photoshopping is welcome.

I am really looking forward to this.

To kick off here's mine:

I love to make my Sim Self to resemble my real self both physically, psychologically and emotionally and I love how the developers really do give us the tools to do this. Even the clothes my Sim self is wearing in this image are remarkably similar to how I really dress my self, and there are tons more clothing in the Sims 4 which are just as accurate right down to the socks. ;)

Sim_Mikey_zpsmtjsko3g.jpg

Aspiration: Computer Whiz: I am an IT/Computer systems expert who is absolutely in love with computers and all things technology.
Trait 1: Good: I consider my self to be a good person.
Trait 2: Gloomy: I am not the happiest person in the world and I suffer from epilepsy which triggers depression and lack of confidence which leaves me sad a lot of the time.
Trait 3: Geek: OMG you wouldn't believe how much a of a geek I am. I'm 33 years old and I still like toys. For the record I love both Star Wars and Star Trek equally.

So there's me. Now how about you?

Comments

• ThomasLeThomasThomasLeThomas Posts: 78 Member
    I don't know what you look like, of course, but I can just tell you did great at simifying yourself :D it's so hard to copy someone's features, I wish it was easier :hushed:
    I got a new blog! Click here!
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    edited November 2017
    I'm surprised and disappointed nobody else posted in here yet. I wanted to see more self-sims. Maybe rename the thread for clarity?

Well! I kinda wanted to post mine anyway, so I might as well. This sim looks.. kind of like me, I guess. Except I don't have bangs, can't maintain them. Shame it's so hard to find semi-short mid-parted styles, apparently nobody likes that enough to mesh it.
    me_probably2_by_magdaneela-dbsn6vb.png
    Traits I picked:
    Geek - aka "Nerd" in my Norwegian game. Because honestly. Yeah. Just trust me on this one. I am very likely to spend the entire day on the computer if my schedule allows for it. I really enjoy nerdy garbage like sci-fi and fantasy stuff. I figured out how to make CC for my own sims. I really wanna learn how to mesh, too (not sure if my laptop can handle that, though). I keep up with story-driven webcomics.

Creative - I draw. I want to keep drawing. If I don't draw for extended periods of time, I feel bad. In fact, I do right now. Haven't really drawn digitally for like two weeks, been too busy with the sims instead, which is a creative game as well. Oops. Also, I just.. create in general? The trait suits me, is all I'm saying.

Genius - Okay, this one may seem pretentious, but listen. I am literally diagnosed with Aspergers. My memory soaks up new information like a sponge, especially when it comes to things I care about at least a tiny bit. I enjoy worldbuilding, I like brainstorming about different cool ideas for different worlds unlike our own- I guess it kinda sorta ties into my creativity that way too. Overall I also seem to learn some things quicker than my peers, somehow?
    Not to mention I also feel rather bad about forgetting things and not learning much new stuff these past few years after school... I swear there are good reasons to this one.

Other traits I would have picked for myself are Unflirty, Lazy, maybe Childish.. Uh. Yeah. Just being brutally honest with myself here, haha.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr