Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New patch on Thursday?

I mean, there was a live stream last Thursday and there are going to be two more on the 26th and the 2nd. Having a gap week seems a little strange, if they're not planning for something else to happen.

Comments

• TrixieLocaTrixieLoca Posts: 116 Member
    I completely agree!!! I'm hoping it is <3
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    We can only hope. Is it too soon for the pre-pack patch though? I'm getting desperate for these new roofs!
  • danishmuffindanishmuffin Posts: 82 Member
    I hope so! I'm dying for something to tide me over until the new expansion!
  • boykinater18boykinater18 Posts: 237 Member
    I hope so! I'm dying for something to tide me over until the new expansion!

Same here. I would love a spooky activity or challenge!
  • RebbilinaRebbilina Posts: 377 Member
    We can only hope. Is it too soon for the pre-pack patch though? I'm getting desperate for these new roofs!

We haven't had an October patch though.
    I don't want to hype up anything that might not exist, but if there's something big, game changing in the pre-EP patch, but they don't want to spoil it in the live streams, they might just release it before.
  • LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    Since they said that the pre-pack patch is a big one, I assume the patch for this month will be minor bug fixes and nothing else :(
  • beladanibeladani Posts: 61 Member
    Last year they showed the challenge in the quarterly teaser. By the way i hope we will get something new in the October patch.
    pncFLnjBj
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Non-pre-pack patches are released on Tuesdays, so I'm hoping for tomorrow. If they don't fix the crazy clothing, the detective career and the dish wash obsession, I will cry.
  • Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    I think the pre pack patch WILL be the October patch. I think we will get the patch on October 31st. That's my official prediction lol.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I think it will be this week
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    I hope so. I'm really curious to see what's being added.
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Have we gotten anything we actually needed the past few patches? From what I recall, they’ve fixed some obscure things I don’t think anyone even asked for and added some low quality furniture.

These patches are weak sauce. Not even worth the anticipation given.
  • ShemaShema Posts: 56 Member
    I hope so to !
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    Lomelindi7 wrote: »
    I think the pre pack patch WILL be the October patch. I think we will get the patch on October 31st. That's my official prediction lol.

I agree. I think the pre patch is coming in October.
  • sundaysimmersundaysimmer Posts: 201 Member
    I agree that the pre-EP patch will come in October so that the November patch can fix any EP-related issues people might encounter. So hopefully we'll get the big patch this week!
    Favourite TS1 packs: Superstar, Makin' Magic. Favourite TS2 packs: University, Open for Business, Seasons, Apartment Life. Favourite TS3 packs: Generations, Seasons, University Life. Favourite TS4 packs: Get Together, Cats & Dogs, Seasons, Island Living, Discover University.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Non-pre-pack patches are released on Tuesdays, so I'm hoping for tomorrow. If they don't fix the crazy clothing, the detective career and the dish wash obsession, I will cry.

Do you have a box of tissues handy?
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Since they said that the pre-pack patch is a big one, I assume the patch for this month will be minor bug fixes and nothing else :(

Hopefully it will add a Autumn Pack Update as well. We need some Autumn Decorations.
    Lomelindi7 wrote: »

You might be right.
  • orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Have we gotten anything we actually needed the past few patches? From what I recall, they’ve fixed some obscure things I don’t think anyone even asked for and added some low quality furniture.

well it appears the glitch with pools was fixed. for me that was big. i really need all this weird clothing at festivals to be fixed
    orkhid22 wrote: »
    Chazzzy wrote: »

well it appears the glitch with pools was fixed. for me that was big. i really need all this weird clothing at festivals to be fixed

The pool freezing occurs a little bit less often now, but it's not fixed.
  • PallystylePallystyle Posts: 2,415 Member
    edited October 2017
    I just had a game update. Not sure what it was. Anyone else get this?

*edit to say: Well the patch number in game is same as the one from sept. So I guess it was fixing something small? I don't know, lol.
    My Sims 4 Creations= Click Here ;) Find me on origin at Pallystyle
    My Murkland Challenge Adventures: Click Here

My game is also loading a patch, it lasts very long ...
  • PallystylePallystyle Posts: 2,415 Member
    Yes, I just saw the new patch notes so i guess it took a little bit to update those. New stuff to the free holiday pack.
    My Sims 4 Creations= Click Here ;) Find me on origin at Pallystyle
    My Murkland Challenge Adventures: Click Here

Do you have a box of tissues handy?

:'(:'(:s:'(
    Pallypoo wrote: »
    Yes, I just saw the new patch notes so i guess it took a little bit to update those. New stuff to the free holiday pack.

India's Holiday.